Sam James

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam James

Post by Serendipitous »

Bootyguru2 wrote:Yes, thanks for clarifying @treelee !
Did he delete his IG? I can’t find it.
Looks like it's not there anymore

blondish
Debater
Debater

Post by blondish »

HoardganizedJen wrote:JUNE? what the FUCK. You fucking GARBAGE ASS FUCK NOODLE SHIT. Sam REALLY needs to say something with this news coming to light. What an entitled cuck.
Why? He's not her problem anymore. She has nothing to do with his choices.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

Sam staying quiet on him has been stupid from day one.

Sam put on this feminist woke-as-fuck front when it was trendy and convenient, but went SILENT when dating a horribly problematic, sketchy dude. So... yeah, she kind of should speak up I think. I've thought ever since they broke up that she had an obligation of sorts to talk about how hypocritical it was for her to date someone like that when she's used so much of her social space to advocate against guys like that?

instathots
Learner
Learner

Post by instathots »

Oh fuck no, she does not owe anyone an explanation or statement regarding the actions of another grown ass adult who she isn't even with anymore. Only he is responsible for what happened. Just like these girls don't owe the world the details of their breakups, they certainly don't need to be dragged back into it months after it's ended.

Post by Guest »

instathots wrote:Oh fuck no, she does not owe anyone an explanation or statement regarding the actions of another grown ass adult who she isn't even with anymore. Only he is responsible for what happened. Just like these girls don't owe the world the details of their breakups, they certainly don't need to be dragged back into it months after it's ended.
Agreed. She has absolutely nothing to do with what a man she was involved with has done. Even if she was still dating him, she is in no way obligated to take responsibility for his actions. She is in no way responsible for him and his actions, period. She doesn't owe anyone a statement about this. Anyone with half a brain cell would be mortified and devastated about this, Sam doesn't need to prove that just because she has a following.

RMfit
Learner
Learner

Post by RMfit »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:
instathots wrote:Oh fuck no, she does not owe anyone an explanation or statement regarding the actions of another grown ass adult who she isn't even with anymore. Only he is responsible for what happened. Just like these girls don't owe the world the details of their breakups, they certainly don't need to be dragged back into it months after it's ended.
Agreed. She has absolutely nothing to do with what a man she was involved with has done. Even if she was still dating him, she is in no way obligated to take responsibility for his actions. She is in no way responsible for him and his actions, period. She doesn't owe anyone a statement about this. Anyone with half a brain cell would be mortified and devastated about this, Sam doesn't need to prove that just because she has a following.
I agree as well! She doesnt need to address it. She already responded to someone saying she has the victims family in her prayers. Thats all that needs to be said.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

It is true that she doesn’t have any obligation to address it. For me it just simply makes me feel weird. I think the people we date are a reflection of who we are and if I were a public figure and my ex had murdered somebody, I would make a statement about it. If it were an ex from 10 years ago, though, no I wouldn’t address it at all. But this feels weird because they were together just like two months ago. They might’ve even still been together when this happened, we don’t know. But I’m not saying that’s the correct thing to do or that she’s a terrible person for not addressing it further beyond the comment that she already made. Im not saying my opinion is the right opinion and I don’t feel strongly about it; I just simply find her silence to be odd, to me.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

What I'm really curious about is if they were still together when he got the recent DUI? Is that why they maybe broke up?

instathots
Learner
Learner

Post by instathots »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:What I'm really curious about is if they were still together when he got the recent DUI? Is that why they maybe broke up?
Maybe, but iirc she mentioned a while back that she had ended things with him a few months prior, and just said that it's really important to be with someone who respects you for who you are.

sp00nful
Talker
Talker

Post by sp00nful »

Do you guys think her and Marianna are really as close as them seem?

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Also maybe she doesn’t want to comment, but from what Krissy mae kagney tweeted or commented somewhere he was struggling with sobriety. So even just telling her followers if they think they’re struggling to get help so they don’t end up in that situation would go along way. I’m not defending him in anyway and this was clearly not the case for this accident (because 2:30 am) but for someone who’s actually struggling with sobriety it’s not easy to not drink and drive if you drive at all because you’re probably never completely sober. If you drink heavily you’re prob still at or above the legal limit til noon and by the time you’re sober you’re already drinking again. IMHO if you have a drinking/drug problem you just shouldn’t drive period. Totes off topic but just a thought that never hurts to be put out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bunnyloo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bunnyloo »

yea i think she doesn't owe anyone anything. she broke up with him, it's been clear that she's been single, why is she responsible in any way shape or form for his actions? drunk driving is horrible, that doesn't need to be broadcasted constantly for anyone to know that. she has no obligation to baby sit or mother or apologize for him. he earns his own shit and he can sit in it.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

bunnyloo wrote:yea i think she doesn't owe anyone anything. she broke up with him, it's been clear that she's been single, why is she responsible in any way shape or form for his actions? drunk driving is horrible, that doesn't need to be broadcasted constantly for anyone to know that. she has no obligation to baby sit or mother or apologize for him. he earns his own shit and he can sit in it.
False. Clearly people don’t know that because they continue to drink and drive and kill people every year. It is most definitely something that needs to be broadcasted and talked about frequently.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Her and Maryana seem really close now. Their friendship is cute, their video was kinda boring but yeah both monotone.

sikat
Learner
Learner

Post by sikat »

Any thoughts on her mental health video? Its fine that she wants to be vague about what caused her PTSD but I hate like giving vague ass details instead of just saying "yeah I don't really wanna talk about it." I'm just nosey though lol

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

sikat wrote:Any thoughts on her mental health video? Its fine that she wants to be vague about what caused her PTSD but I hate like giving vague ass details instead of just saying "yeah I don't really wanna talk about it." I'm just nosey though lol

I assumed it's the fatal dui her ex scott hisaka was responsible for. She wasn't involved, but I assume it's still traumatic. While I kind of think it's silly to not just say that's what caused it because it was pretty public, but on the other hand I get it, I probably wouldn't be able to talk about it and also out of respect to the guy who died... yeah. I couldn't recall the timeline of her relationship though. Did that overlap with the depression she talked about?

sikat
Learner
Learner

Post by sikat »

I really want to see the triathlon video. I don't know any other influencers who do that kind of stuff and it's impressive to complete one no matter how dead you feel after

sikat
Learner
Learner

Post by sikat »

treelee wrote:
sikat wrote:Any thoughts on her mental health video? Its fine that she wants to be vague about what caused her PTSD but I hate like giving vague ass details instead of just saying "yeah I don't really wanna talk about it." I'm just nosey though lol

I assumed it's the fatal dui her ex scott hisaka was responsible for. She wasn't involved, but I assume it's still traumatic. While I kind of think it's silly to not just say that's what caused it because it was pretty public, but on the other hand I get it, I probably wouldn't be able to talk about it and also out of respect to the guy who died... yeah. I couldn't recall the timeline of her relationship though. Did that overlap with the depression she talked about?
I thought about something with her ex maybe, but idk about the timeline. I don't really remember when the dui happened but that would make a lot of sense.

Post by Guest »

No, it doesn't add up I think. Didn't she say the PTSD thing happened around January? The DUI was in August/September.

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

It kinda sounds like she was in an abusive relationship last year. I am also hella nosy :?

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”