Sam James

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam James

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

so they're still together. scott was on his instagram talking about how sam gets "the squirts" aka diarrhea from her vegan food.

idc how close i am with someone do NOT go on social media talking about my bowel movements. joke or not. atleast he owns it per his instagram bio "i act my shoe size not my age"

real winner you got there sam.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by waffle_luver5 »

Lurkosaurus Rex wrote:so they're still together. scott was on his instagram talking about how sam gets "the squirts" aka diarrhea from her vegan food.

idc how close i am with someone do NOT go on social media talking about my bowel movements. joke or not. atleast he owns it per his instagram bio "i act my shoe size not my age"

real winner you got there sam.
he is repulsive and his head hair looks like weirdly bleached pubes

chantal013
Learner
Learner

Post by chantal013 »

So it's actually Maryana and her man that broke up.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

chantal013 wrote:So it's actually Maryana and her man that broke up.
Whhaaaaaaaat. How do you know? Did she mention it in her new vid.
I follow Omar and he's been off lately like going through some shit mentally it seems. Like I know this is not a Maryana thread but after they came back from their Birmingham trip he was making posts on how he had not a happy moment in 2018.. They've been together forever I am shocked.

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

invasionsucexxy wrote:
I follow Omar and he's been off lately like going through some shit mentally it seems. Like I know this is not a Maryana thread but after they came back from their Birmingham trip he was making posts on how he had not a happy moment in 2018.. They've been together forever I am shocked.
i did not see that coming at alllll
lmaooo

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

japeterson42 wrote:
invasionsucexxy wrote:
Wooooow that would explain why she keeps referencing how hard it's been lately in her vlogs. Ueh and they live together too. That's awkward

vegains_tm
Talker
Talker

Post by vegains_tm »

tomatoketchup wrote:
japeterson42 wrote:
invasionsucexxy wrote:
Wooooow that would explain why she keeps referencing how hard it's been lately in her vlogs. Ueh and they live together too. That's awkward
I was getting those vibes from her stories a little before the popup and then once she uploaded videos where she all but cut him out of the footage I suspected it even more :( Looks like he confirmed it on his instagram. Bummer- they were pretty cute together and seemed pretty down to earth and I was rooting for them!

So as not to derail this thread too much- I wish that Sam would end it with her guy already if she hasn't. He's trash.

Post by Guest »

Looks like it’s over, she isn’t following him again and mentioned in her latest post she has been angsty.

instathot
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by instathot »

did anyone see her kitchen in her most recent video? I knew she was messy but I didn’t think it was that bad

milliep_
Learner
Learner

Post by milliep_ »

instathot wrote:did anyone see her kitchen in her most recent video? I knew she was messy but I didn’t think it was that bad
yeah i felt a bit grossed out watching it

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Again with the glowing gymshark reviews. :rofl: I honestly think she just hates gs clothes and should be dropped stat. That swim review was kind of cool because I never knew she was a swimmer, but if she's trying to kid you that those bikinis would really work for training she's crazy. The talk about cheeky bottoms in a training setting gave me major flashbacks to when my high school swim team captains ordered the team "french cut" suits and several girls ended up walking around in thongs as our coach had to hide his eyes and others cried and ordered new suits. :rofl: Yeah, she should've just left it at these would be better for water sports.

Post by Guest »

I have a conspiracy theory, I feel like she and her weirdo boyfriend didn't actually break up. She referred to herself as single in a recent video (v briefly though) and they aren't following each other anymore, but they still comment on each other's photos (and he commented on her newest pic "Yooo @hisakaflockaflame is sexy. You should date again :) " and whoever filmed her swim videos sounded a lot like him. Not sure why they would do that but maybe because he's so ~problematic~ and Sam is so ~woke~ she wants to preserve her woke image.. Ok I'll admit that sounds crazy :D But still weird

SledRun
Learner
Learner

Post by SledRun »

Why the f* did he comment that o.O

Asianlilkim13
Learner
Learner

Post by Asianlilkim13 »

Apparently her ex was done for DUI and killing someone .. https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/ktla.co ... habra/amp/

byebeach
Informer
Informer

Post by byebeach »

Damn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Why are they saying murder? Wouldn’t it be manslaughter? Honestly I’m not surprised. I feel so bad for the victim and his family.. I can’t feel sorry for someone who puts other people’s lives at risk. Nothing puts me more in rage than someone who texts/snapchats/drinks/does drugs and drives.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Bootyguru2 wrote:Why are they saying murder? Wouldn’t it be manslaughter? Honestly I’m not surprised. I feel so bad for the victim and his family.. I can’t feel sorry for someone who puts other people’s lives at risk. Nothing puts me more in rage than someone who texts/snapchats/drinks/does drugs and drives.
Looked it up. In the state of CA if they prove a certain number of things it can be considered DUI murder (second degree murder), not manslaughter. One site said they only charge you with murder if you have a previous DUI because you were warned by the courts/DUI school and KNOW you can get charged and you therefore drove with intended malice. Another site said if you have other traffic related charges they can also charge you with it. Or maybe they start high and will lower the charges to manslaughter in a plea deal? Idk, not a law professional, but it sounds like he has something prior on his record. Either way, sounds pretty serious and he won't get off without some serious consequences.

f-c
Learner
Learner

Post by f-c »

Update via OC Register: "Though court records show he was not charged with a DUI, Hisaka faces a murder charge. He was being held in lieu of $1 million bail. According to court records, Hisaka was also awaiting trial for a June 25 incident of drunk driving."

So this fucker decided to put both the life of himself and others at risk after previously being arrested for a DUI? I hope he rots in hell.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

f-c wrote:Update via OC Register: "Though court records show he was not charged with a DUI, Hisaka faces a murder charge. He was being held in lieu of $1 million bail. According to court records, Hisaka was also awaiting trial for a June 25 incident of drunk driving."

So this fucker decided to put both the life of himself and others at risk after previously being arrested for a DUI? I hope he rots in hell.
Thanks for the update. @treelee, you were right.

When I first found out about this I went to his Instagram to look at the comments and there were people actually feeling sympathy for him and saying things like “everyone makes mistakes blah blah blah”. Now we know this wasn’t just oNe mIStAkE. He’s done this before and deliberately continued doing it with no regard for the people around him. Fuck him

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Yes, thanks for clarifying @treelee !
Did he delete his IG? I can’t find it.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”