Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

Post by letmetellyou »

i liked megan at first, but mainly just the videos that aren’t straight mukbangs. i think her relationship with her twin is awesome and they are so cute and fun when they do videos together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Megan McCullom really bothers me. Partially because she's just another Stephanie Buttermore wannabe (and has even admitted she needs to lower her cheat day cals to avoid working out 24/7) and partially because she is from my hometown of Seattle too and does reviews of "best __ of seattle" and is so off the mark.. and she went to one of the universities I attended and makes us look dumb. I kind of hope I run into her sometime though lol. She's probably as close to a fitspo as I'll get unless I spot one next time i'm down in LA.

Also Erik the electric.. I know Nate Figueroa sent shade his way basically saying he fakes his challenges. Does anyone else think he's just a big time bulimic these days? Either way, he's messing with the system somehow. And is he dating that girl? Weird. I thought it was clickbait until I saw a couple's channel.

angelgoddess13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angelgoddess13 »

For Megan, She annoys me because she just is so stupid. I get that is subjective but she just says stuff sometime that just confounds me. Her conspiracy theories are also annoying. Personally, I do not like most conspiracy theories as a lot of the "evidence" can be disproven (maybe not easily, but it can be). Some channels, like Shane Dawson, are really good cuz they present evidence that is hard to dispute. Megan, on the other hand, does half-ass research on popular sites (instead of her own) and just repeats what they say. So much of her conspiracy theories contain the weakest evidence that anyone with half a brain could disprove. (Not saying people who believe in conspiracy theories are stupid, but there is always evidence in these theories that are weak in support, a stretch, mischaracterization or even made-up). I liked her at first, just cuz she seemed really cool but now I realize she is just an idiot.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Is Megan super stoned all the time or just really stupid?

She takes the crown for creepiest “sexy” eating imo. I mean imagine you’re just walking around Capitol Hill and this chick is standing there being filmed having oral sex with a cinnamon roll??

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Is Megan super stoned all the time or just really stupid? Image

She takes the crown for creepiest “sexy” eating imo. I mean imagine you’re just walking around Capitol Hill and this chick is standing there being filmed having oral sex with a cinnamon roll??

LMAO :rofl:

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

I went to the meet-up in NYC with alwayshungry, Nate, and Rob Marino. There was something off with all of them but Rob came off as the most genuine.

Nate seemed to be off frolicking in his own world; he barely interacted with any of us.

Alwayshungry is downright skinny in real life. Normal fit. She kept trying to loop Nate into the group convo but he was too busy talking into the camera. A couple mukbang relationship seems like the WORST idea in the world. Not just the food/disordered eating aspect but also the constant distraction with a camera. You're barely focused on the other person. I came away feeling a little sad for Livia; girl can do much, much better.

Rob and his wife are just as manic/high-energy as they are in the videos, which was actually refreshing to see. Not a front at all. He does make those ear-splitting shrieks each time he eats something, which, IRL, is highly disconcerting. For someone who isn't the front and center in the videos, Jen actually spent the most time talking to us - we were at the third or fourth donut place and she admitted she "tapped out" after the first but the others were still going.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

I went to the meet-up in NYC with alwayshungry, Nate, and Rob Marino. There was something off with all of them but Rob came off as the most genuine.

Nate seemed to be off frolicking in his own world; he barely interacted with any of us.

Alwayshungry is downright skinny in real life. Normal fit. She kept trying to loop Nate into the group convo but he was too busy talking into the camera. A couple mukbang relationship seems like the WORST idea in the world. Not just the food/disordered eating aspect but also the constant distraction with a camera. You're barely focused on the other person. I came away feeling a little sad for Livia; girl can do much, much better.

Rob and his wife are just as manic/high-energy as they are in the videos, which was actually refreshing to see. Not a front at all. He does make those ear-splitting shrieks each time he eats something, which, IRL, is highly disconcerting. For someone who isn't the front and center in the videos, Jen actually spent the most time talking to us - we were at the third or fourth donut place and she admitted she "tapped out" after the first but the others were still going.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

joyshan13 wrote:I went to the meet-up in NYC with alwayshungry, Nate, and Rob Marino. There was something off with all of them but Rob came off as the most genuine.

I really like rob marino so it’s nice to hear he’s the same in real life. He shows when he messes shit up and doesn’t try to make excuses. I do wonder why he works out twice s day all the time though

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

joyshan13 wrote:I went to the meet-up in NYC with alwayshungry, Nate, and Rob Marino. There was something off with all of them but Rob came off as the most genuine.

I really like rob marino so it’s nice to hear he’s the same in real life. He shows when he messes shit up and doesn’t try to make excuses. I do wonder why he works out twice s day all the time though

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

I just recently started getting into Matt stonie. Honestly, it’s insane that he can eat so much and be a twig like he is.

I get so annoyed bc his times are always off from what he says and the timer on the screen. It’s not even like a couple times it had happened, it’s almost every video.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

sharkbaait wrote:

I honestly think it's because he owns/manages a Crossfit so he tries to be an example to the customers? Crossfit always seemed nuts to me but I have a few friends who take it extremely seriously and they're the same way.

Post by Guest »

Following!

Imladris14
Learner
Learner

Post by Imladris14 »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Is Megan super stoned all the time or just really stupid? Image

It drives me insane how she takes giant bites of everything. Does she even taste anything she eats at that point?!

Also it baffles me how all these people can eat mass amounts of sugary foods. I eat a couple bites of maybe a bowl of ice cream and I have to tap out.

Post by Guest »

She probably wants to target the people who have a serious fetish for people eating and moaning while biting into food. The large bites remind me of #TeamBigBites from Nick Dompierre who's her YouTube crush...it seriously bothers me when he shovels a donut in two bites :? I swear to god I shiver in fear that he'll choke to death. Soooooooo disgusting.

Post by Guest »

She probably wants to target the people who have a serious fetish for people eating and moaning while biting into food. The large bites remind me of #TeamBigBites from Nick Dompierre who's her YouTube crush...it seriously bothers me when he shovels a donut in two bites :? I swear to god I shiver in fear that he'll choke to death. Soooooooo disgusting.

Post by Guest »

HoardganizedJen wrote:

Sometimes Livia drives me crazy but at the end of the day, she's like 21 or something and pretty recently recovered from an ED so I should probably give her a break in my head. I do wonder if she started sliding in Nate's DMs to make a name for herself on YT though. She's a pretty girl with a sweet enough personality and I'm CERTAIN she could do better than an ex-meth head with a unibrow and a penchant for mispronouncing basic words. I think she knows what she's doing... I guess only time will tell. Their couple channel is so cringe.
There are blatant differences in the interactions of Rob and Jennifer versus Nate and Livia. Rob and Jennifer banter with each other, but it's obvious that they're joking and they still express their love for each other in a genuine way. On the other hand, Nate's just all about himself and barely shows affection towards Livia. I seriously feel awful for her. It seems like she's trying to change Nate or at least be there for him and his "issues" (unless he's just born as the douchey weirdo he is). Dunno, that's just my observation.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

HoardganizedJen wrote:

Sometimes Livia drives me crazy but at the end of the day, she's like 21 or something and pretty recently recovered from an ED so I should probably give her a break in my head. I do wonder if she started sliding in Nate's DMs to make a name for herself on YT though. She's a pretty girl with a sweet enough personality and I'm CERTAIN she could do better than an ex-meth head with a unibrow and a penchant for mispronouncing basic words. I think she knows what she's doing... I guess only time will tell. Their couple channel is so cringe.
There are blatant differences in the interactions of Rob and Jennifer versus Nate and Livia. Rob and Jennifer banter with each other, but it's obvious that they're joking and they still express their love for each other in a genuine way. On the other hand, Nate's just all about himself and barely shows affection towards Livia. I seriously feel awful for her. It seems like she's trying to change Nate or at least be there for him and his "issues" (unless he's just born as the douchey weirdo he is). Dunno, that's just my observation.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

^ That's exactly the vibe I get between Livia and Nate. He's so freaking awkward around her. Check out his cheat day vids with Nick Dompierre for a complete 180: there's an easy, happy chemistry between them that's utterly lacking with Livia.

On another note, someone posted a comment on Livia's most recent binge video that they were in "remission" for an eating disorder and they'd wanted to their very first cheat day in her honor. WTF. A cheat day is the most triggering thing ever and should NOT be bandied about, especially for someone who's supposedly recovered. Downing that many calories down the hatch is exactly what starts the vicious cycle of restriction and the whole mentality of trying to compensate. Her followers seem so clueless that she restricts extremely heavily and works out every single day in order to balance out the cheat days.

randomkylin
Learner
Learner

Post by randomkylin »

letmetellyou wrote:i liked megan at first, but mainly just the videos that aren’t straight mukbangs. i think her relationship with her twin is awesome and they are so cute and fun when they do videos together.

I dunno. Megan and her sister's relationship is kind of weird to me, but I can't name it.

I also find it strange that her sister always cooks/bakes for her without eating those foods. And Megan herself doesn't cook at all (or maybe she does off camera).

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

randomkylin wrote:
letmetellyou wrote:i liked megan at first, but mainly just the videos that aren’t straight mukbangs. i think her relationship with her twin is awesome and they are so cute and fun when they do videos together.

I dunno. Megan and her sister's relationship is kind of weird to me, but I can't name it.

I also find it strange that her sister always cooks/bakes for her without eating those foods. And Megan herself doesn't cook at all (or maybe she does off camera).
There was also that one video of Megan destroying donuts and her sister didn't eat a thing. And was totally silent during filming. Like not even a peep. I could've sworn she wasn't even there if it weren't for the fact that you could see someone's hand giving her donuts.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”