Christian "Keeping UP with the Blackketters" Guzman - Part 4

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Christian "Keeping UP with the Blackketters" Guzman - Pa

Post by Make_life_magical »

spilledmytea wrote:He doesn't seem to place much value on rest/sleep/recovery, so should it be any wonder that he's aging in dog years? I know he's a busy guy, but between shit sleep, frequent travel, and the stress he must be under every day, it's not shocking to see him looking rough.
very true! his nutrition too, always eating out! i know qdboa/chipotle is basic rice, meat and veggiee ( so in other words healthy) but eating out soo much you never know what is in the food. he eats all the shit like walden farms and zero calorie butter spray... has to be contributing to his poor diet and aging looks?!

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by spilledmytea »

I mean, not just that, but his diet seems really lacking in stuff like fruits and vegetables.

Post by Guest »

So I was looking at his socialblade and noticed something interesting: every time he posts a new video he loses subscribers that day, but every day he doesn't post a video he gains subscribers on that day.

Here's the last two weeks:

Notice the two dates where he has a net loss of subs (09/08 and 09/18)?

Those are the dates he released his last two videos:

Are his normal subs just getting sick of the clickbait or what?

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Tbf it's 0.00007 of his subscriber base. Would hardly take it to mean anything.

But taking a closer look at his numbers: his daily averages are down significantly too. Only 92 subs a day and 53k views.

I think all the fitness people who I follow numbers are down, except Davd Laid and Brad Martyn. Brad took a hit until he worked with Alex Wassabi and then Logan Paul made his numbers explode. Currently averaging 6k subs and 500k views a day!

Post by Guest »

Spid wrote:Tbf it's 0.00007 of his subscriber base. Would hardly take it to mean anything.
It means something. A net loss of subs every time you post a video is unusual for successful channels, and hundreds of people un-subbing every time they see a new CG video in their subscriptions is not a good look. it could also be one of the reasons he's been whining about youtube.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Agreed. Posting new content should gain new followers, not lose current followers.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

lucasdevlin wrote:
Spid wrote:Tbf it's 0.00007 of his subscriber base. Would hardly take it to mean anything.
It means something. A net loss of subs every time you post a video is unusual for successful channels, and hundreds of people un-subbing every time they see a new CG video in their subscriptions is not a good look. it could also be one of the reasons he's been whining about youtube.
It's not hundreds though, it's 110 subscribers total. It happened 3 times over the course of 30 days - hardly a huge deal yet.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Spid wrote:
lucasdevlin wrote:
It's not hundreds though, it's 110 subscribers total. It happened 3 times over the course of 30 days - hardly a huge deal yet.
It's net 110...there are probably some new subs offsetting the ones leaving.

Post by Guest »

keep_er_movin wrote:
Spid wrote:
^^^

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

It's still barely a drop in the ocean. I'd put it down to a Youtube thing rather than anything to do with his content.

Did he just buy the most expensive Nike joggers and shorts he could so he could complain about them and plug Alphalete? He could just try them on in the store so he doesn't waste the money. Or he could have just got his clothes laundered too.

Not sure why he was moaning about being overrun. He didn't have to go to Miami to chaperone Heidi. Made it worse by extending the trip there too.

The gym has had no AC since June or July, WTF.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Consider how many NEW subs had to be surpassed by the ones leaving for it to show the negative number.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

lucasdevlin wrote:
keep_er_movin wrote:
Spid wrote:
^^^
I hate your profile picture omg. I used to think he was so good looking like four years ago, how he just looks like a run down middle aged dad

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

Holy shit, how fucking ENTITLED do you have to be to use someone's memory card without asking them? And then to DELETE EVERYTHING ON IT. Holy fuck I would never ever speak to CG again. What a fucking selfish tool!

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Lol @ CG hiring Ashley to run the gym. So is she not going to be a teacher anymore? Also, isn't she like 31 or 32? How does she have 15 years of managerial experience with businesses? I mean... how does she even have 8 years? Hasn't she been a teacher this whole time?? So fucking weird.
Sounds like she's just doing it as a side thing. He's gone for the cheap option again. She'll hardly ever be there so if anything is broken during school term time then it'll still take an eternity to get fixed.

I thought it was BS about the 15 years managerial experience too. I know she's old but she's been a teacher and what else? Managed clients for PT maybe.

Between Dereck, Becca and maybe even Joe they have him by the balls if they wanted to. He would be absolutely screwed if any of them left.
Sobinski wrote:Holy shit, how fucking ENTITLED do you have to be to use someone's memory card without asking them? And then to DELETE EVERYTHING ON IT. Holy fuck I would never ever speak to CG again. What a fucking selfish tool!
How much of a c**t do you have to be do this. It was so obviously going to happen too. If someone did that to his footage we would see the rant to end all rants.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Spid wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:Lol @ CG hiring Ashley to run the gym. So is she not going to be a teacher anymore? Also, isn't she like 31 or 32? How does she have 15 years of managerial experience with businesses? I mean... how does she even have 8 years? Hasn't she been a teacher this whole time?? So fucking weird.
Sounds like she's just doing it as a side thing. He's gone for the cheap option again. She'll hardly ever be there so if anything is broken during school term time then it'll still take an eternity to get fixed.

I thought it was BS about the 15 years managerial experience too. I know she's old but she's been a teacher and what else? Managed clients for PT maybe.

Between Dereck, Becca and maybe even Joe they have him by the balls if they wanted to. He would be absolutely screwed if any of them left.
Sobinski wrote:Holy shit, how fucking ENTITLED do you have to be to use someone's memory card without asking them? And then to DELETE EVERYTHING ON IT. Holy fuck I would never ever speak to CG again. What a fucking selfish tool!
How much of a c**t do you have to be do this. It was so obviously going to happen too. If someone did that to his footage we would see the rant to end all rants.
Oh honey. 31 is not old. How old are you?? You'll be surprised at how quickly you turn 30, when it once seems "old" and far away.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

He's created an environment around him where you cannot speak up/out against him or he'll shred you to pieces publicly. That was most evident with Nikki but it's also evident in his rants about anonymous employees. What a toxic person.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Vodkab4noon wrote:
Spid wrote:

Oh honey. 31 is not old. How old are you?? You'll be surprised at how quickly you turn 30, when it once seems "old" and far away.
Apologies, I didn't mean it like that. I meant I know she's older than the rest of the crew so she would have more experience but she's not old enough to have 15 years managerial experience.

Misskorny
Informer
Informer

Post by Misskorny »

I watched few CG vlogs and I don't get why he is not hiring any professionals with real experience and/or education? Issues with UP energy drink would have never existed if proper competitor analysis was made, Alphalete costs could have been driven down long time ago if he had someone to help with forecasts and planning.
And please explain how can 31 years old have 15 years of management experience. What can 16 year old manage? Lemonade stand?

PooPoo
Learner
Learner

Post by PooPoo »

CG is popular because he knows the 'Dream Big and Succeed' bullshit talks he use to have. He knows what people like and go for and so he uses clickbait too. If CG didn't use clickbait I wonder where his channel would be? If you watch his instagram stories you'll find out how childish and mindless he really is. He's just lucky because he was on youtube so early. I quit watching him since he got with Heidi, He's become intolerable since he's with her. There have been so many lies that their relationship will unravel if those lies were unleashed. He has no idea how fake Heidi truly is. If he knew, he would run away so fast. She's so fake friendly to gt what she wants. That 31 year old with 15 years of experience just shows how much of a liar he really is. Hiring professionals cost more money so he hires people who can eventually drag him down. People with no education like CG and Heidi use psychology and peoples feelings to get their money. I don't watch those two anymore. They sucked people in with workouts and now they're nothing but clickbait and repetetive crap. I once believed in Cg

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Addressing rumours of copying from Gymshark, Nike, etc in latest video. Says he didn't copy anyone but was sick of going to Zara and similar places to constantly buy tshirts. Is he just relying on his newer fans not knowing his history with Gymshark? Just a few mins previously he said he was coming out with joggers just like Nike's tech line. But he doesn't copy?

New business with a physical store coming 1/1/19. Comments saying it might be Waba Grill. Makes sense as I'm sure he said he had enquired about doing a franchise a while ago.

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”