Lidl ByTerrible & The Loaned Aston Martin #28

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl ByTerrible & The Loaned Aston Martin #28

Post by Happywifehappylife »

SarahsauceReturns wrote:So she's commented on a story about someone from Made In Chelsea has been "stung again by the ASA for non disclosure on Instagram". Her comment was; "Really happy to see a crack down on repetitive and blatant non disclosure." Not very girl boss-esq. Thought she liked that show, why doesn't she reach out and teach them how to do it properly since she's such an expert and practically on the ASA's xmas card list.
This shows what some of us have always suspected. I believe that proudlock and his girlfriend never liked her. You can tell how Ali's friends act around her. She just makes an over the top dick of herself in her vlogs when she is around them. It is so gringey to watch. You can tell they do not want to be associated with her. You could tell that Proudlock just humoured her because he was friends with Ali. Where are they now? Never been to their house. Havent seen any interaction with him for ages. Remember when Ali put Proudlocks girlfriends Loreal ad on his insta. Funny how we no longer see or have any mention of them anymore. Hello miss lydiot inseure. Cant believe she is commenting about something to do with the ASA when she didnt really follow through with her meeting that was suppose to involve everyone. How can someone have such little awareness about what that say and do.

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

sweetpea56 wrote:So Victoria has just come back from New York Fashion Week and has been included in an article in British Vogue "The Best Street Style from New York Fashion Week" link below

https://www.vogue.co.uk/gallery/new-yor ... reet-style

We all know that if asked Lydia would say she couldn't go because of the wedding in Ibiza, but we all know she wasn't invited and never will be. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I honestly don't know why Lidl isn't present at NYFW. These women are dressed in a mish-mash of styles, textures, and il-fitted clothing that on any other day would be considered horribly put together. Its like a fashion parody.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Most of those « fashionistas » look totally ridiculous, in the frow just looks bouring!!

Post by Guest »

Food_n_chill wrote:Image

I wouldn’t let this woman touch anything with her grabby dirty fake tanned hands, let alone 250k worth of dimonds and emeralds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why is the necklace over the dress like that? :?

Post by Guest »

I wouldn’t let this woman touch anything with her grabby dirty fake tanned hands, let alone 250k worth of dimonds and emeralds.

Why is the necklace worn over the dress like that? :?
The comments about her dressing room video are likely giving her acute anxiety... I feel sorry for her.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Because as usual she has no idea how to style a thing, she thinks that people want to look at her and her big boobs in that dress, promoting the neckless, no, that isn’t the point :rofl:

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

Haven't checked in here in a good few days but have just clocked the pictures of the dressing room and I am honestly shocked. Like, shocked. It's a terrible mess. I don't even think I can watch the video.

I never thought I'd say this, but I feel a little bit sorry for her -I'd be gutted if I spent what was probably a lot of money and ended up with that. :o

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

There are some interesting comments underneath the closet "tour" video. Like this one.

Rackay O
3 days ago (edited)
I think these types of videos is a little showy for me. You're basically showing off material things that you really can't take to your grave. There are more important things in life than expensive purses and shoes. It's beautiful don't get me wrong, but when you get older, you'll appreciate the simple but beautiful things in life. It doesn't have to be expensive. You can save for your retirement because when you get older, material things don't matter. I really don't get inspired because you're really not making a huge difference in people's lives. That's why I get confused why people look up to materialistic You Tubers. They're all about themselves and trying to get rich but not doing anything else.

Duchess14
Learner
Learner

Post by Duchess14 »

honestly the more i keep seeing these photos of her closet on the thread, the more shocked i am. Like the horrible-ness doesnt lessen with more exposure. Its truly so so bad. I would feel sorry for her but i know she asked for this by being impatient. I have never in my life seem a closet this ugly and mismatched. Nothing in it goes with each other or is functional. It looks like a model home kitchen. The ugly brown shelves make no sense. Is this a a British thing, to have a different colour shelves? Cause ive never seen that before. Why wouldnt she do all white. Like this is the room she decided to not make all white. WTF? Her shoebox house was so much better designed. She literally is hopeless. Didnt her decorator friend tell her that this is ridic? Why does she need such a huge heavy island in the most inconveninent place and no sitting room, no vanity. Like she's a beauty youtuber, she needs a proper vanity. WTF. I JUST CANT, this is giving me a headache. I wouldnt take this wardrobe even if it was free. Chouquette's ikea wardrobe looks a lot better than this mess

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Everyday Lidl will walk into that room and be gutted that it is such a letdown. Everyday :love2:

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

BREAKING NEWS :rofl: :rofl:

You must watch this video, I came down in my Facebook Feed, it looks just like Lydia!

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

Victoria has been nominated as one of the most beautiful faces 2018, I can't see Lydia

inthefrow.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

Claire has posted a photo of her shoe storage in her dressing room which looks fab, clean or orgranised and it's from Ikea! Also note there is a cute pink buttoned settee nearby! Clearly she posted this after seeing the disastrous unveiling of Lydia's dressing room.

Revenge is a dish best served cold :tu: :tu: :tu:

claire.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

Chichibangbang wrote:

The comments about her dressing room video are likely giving her acute anxiety... I feel sorry for her.
Maybe she is only trying on the necklaces as she is in the shop, I really can't imagine she would be advertising necklaces of that value as her followers certainly cannot afford it and she it far too chavvy for jewellery that expensive. Perhaps she is modelling some earrings. I checked their website and I can't see her being on the website either, as most of the images are just jewelry, not people wearing it.

Clearly they didn't do their homework on Lydia (Long Jeans springs to mind) and her outbursts on Twitter and swearing on Youtube and chavvy stripper photos. Mappin & Webb only have 4800k followers on IG so not exactly a coup is it.

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

SillySausage wrote:Everyday Lidl will walk into that room and be gutted that it is such a letdown. Everyday :love2:
Yes I think you are probably right, however, she would have signed off on the design and the colours of the interior etc, etc, so I don't believe all the BS that the company messed up, I believe she messed up the design etc as we all know she has no style, and is blaming the company as she knows it doesn't look good. I might be wrong.

Someone on Twitter mentioned that Sharps did her dressing room, and if that is the case and she is lying about the mess ups then she could be heading for interesting times.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

sweetpea56 wrote:Victoria has been nominated as one of the most beautiful faces 2018, I can't see Lydia

inthefrow.JPG
I wouldn't put too much stock in this - that list is the weirdest compilation of random people that I've ever seen. I doubt this "nomination" or "award" means much off this person's own social media. Plus they seem to be taking nominations. How long until Lydia has Carrie put in her nomination?

Food_n_chill
Debater
Debater

Post by Food_n_chill »

sweetpea56 wrote:
Chichibangbang wrote:

Maybe she is only trying on the necklaces as she is in the shop, I really can't imagine she would be advertising necklaces of that value as her followers certainly cannot afford it and she it far too chavvy for jewellery that expensive. Perhaps she is modelling some earrings. I checked their website and I can't see her being on the website either, as most of the images are just jewelry, not people wearing it.

Clearly they didn't do their homework on Lydia (Long Jeans springs to mind) and her outbursts on Twitter and swearing on Youtube and chavvy stripper photos. Mappin & Webb only have 4800k followers on IG so not exactly a coup is it.
She actually was modelling this necklace and then she was also trying some engagement rings and wedding bands on her IG and there were videos of her being in a photo shoot. So I imagine we will see the product soon. But yeah, out of all the “influencers” they chose Lidl. Lol. Wow.

Food_n_chill
Debater
Debater

Post by Food_n_chill »

sweetpea56 wrote:
Chichibangbang wrote:

She actually was modelling this necklace and then she was also trying some engagement rings and wedding bands on her IG and there were videos of her being in a photo shoot. So I imagine we will see the product soon. But yeah, out of all the “influencers” they chose Lidl. Lol. Wow.

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Duchess14 wrote:honestly the more i keep seeing these photos of her closet on the thread, the more shocked i am. Like the horrible-ness doesnt lessen with more exposure. Its truly so so bad. I would feel sorry for her but i know she asked for this by being impatient. I have never in my life seem a closet this ugly and mismatched. Nothing in it goes with each other or is functional. It looks like a model home kitchen. The ugly brown shelves make no sense. Is this a a British thing, to have a different colour shelves? Cause ive never seen that before. Why wouldnt she do all white. Like this is the room she decided to not make all white. WTF? Her shoebox house was so much better designed. She literally is hopeless. Didnt her decorator friend tell her that this is ridic? Why does she need such a huge heavy island in the most inconveninent place and no sitting room, no vanity. Like she's a beauty youtuber, she needs a proper vanity. WTF. I JUST CANT, this is giving me a headache. I wouldnt take this wardrobe even if it was free. Chouquette's ikea wardrobe looks a lot better than this mess

Exactly, just shows you it's not about money it's about style, taste and class, and even though Claire is a bit over the top with all the chanel jewellery and stuff i thought last night's video was really good and well thought out, styling her mum in zara pieces and how to make a capsule wardrobe from five or six things and wear them different ways. Really useful and good advice for any of us to watch. She also did a few insta stories about her dressing room saying she was going to replace a few of the units, the room is great because the middle of the room is empty so there is room to walk around, try clothes on and theres room for a pouffe and a couch at the end. It's all been said on here the mistakes Lydia has made in her dressing room, in a way you cannot totally blame the wardrobe company, because they may well have given her loads of advice on what works and what doesn't, but she probably said that she wanted it that way and that's that, and no one is going to turn down a job! I would estimate she paid well over ten thousand pounds for that - based on quotes i've had for fitted wardrobes. No doubt Claire's Ikea cupboards cost her no more than £300 and she's spent money on curtains, floor and furnishings to make the room look good - definitely more sensible. Like other people have said, what Lydia has done has not added value to the property because most people would want the wardrobes in their bedroom and the two rooms upstairs would be bedrooms not both walk in wardrobes.

Also, if she was modelling it on Claire's room she has not realised Claire has a separate room for makeup with a huge glass dressing table and hollywood style mirror. I dunno how a beauty blogger sits at that stupid kitchen island with a tiny shaving type mirror to put her makeup on, really stupid, and how does she do her hair, you can't use that tiny mirror?

Pretty sure Ali and Carrie are not telling her how she's coming across in vlogs as the dressing room tour one just shows what a big disappointment the messed up room is.

It's like everything she does now is an epic fail. She has no clue about fashion or styling - just look at her in the Mappin and Webb pictures she put on instastories, she put her posh dress and grubby manolos on cos it's a posh shop lol! Yet she's wearing a huge piece of jewellery over the top of the dress and it looks messy. Compare that to Choquette's De Beers shoots, where she styled different outfits with all the pieces, Lydia has no fashion sense at all.

Sorry for the rant!

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Duchess14 wrote:honestly the more i keep seeing these photos of her closet on the thread, the more shocked i am. Like the horrible-ness doesnt lessen with more exposure. Its truly so so bad. I would feel sorry for her but i know she asked for this by being impatient. I have never in my life seem a closet this ugly and mismatched. Nothing in it goes with each other or is functional. It looks like a model home kitchen. The ugly brown shelves make no sense. Is this a a British thing, to have a different colour shelves? Cause ive never seen that before. Why wouldnt she do all white. Like this is the room she decided to not make all white. WTF? Her shoebox house was so much better designed. She literally is hopeless. Didnt her decorator friend tell her that this is ridic? Why does she need such a huge heavy island in the most inconveninent place and no sitting room, no vanity. Like she's a beauty youtuber, she needs a proper vanity. WTF. I JUST CANT, this is giving me a headache. I wouldnt take this wardrobe even if it was free. Chouquette's ikea wardrobe looks a lot better than this mess

Exactly, just shows you it's not about money it's about style, taste and class, and even though Claire is a bit over the top with all the chanel jewellery and stuff i thought last night's video was really good and well thought out, styling her mum in zara pieces and how to make a capsule wardrobe from five or six things and wear them different ways. Really useful and good advice for any of us to watch. She also did a few insta stories about her dressing room saying she was going to replace a few of the units, the room is great because the middle of the room is empty so there is room to walk around, try clothes on and theres room for a pouffe and a couch at the end. It's all been said on here the mistakes Lydia has made in her dressing room, in a way you cannot totally blame the wardrobe company, because they may well have given her loads of advice on what works and what doesn't, but she probably said that she wanted it that way and that's that, and no one is going to turn down a job! I would estimate she paid well over ten thousand pounds for that - based on quotes i've had for fitted wardrobes. No doubt Claire's Ikea cupboards cost her no more than £300 and she's spent money on curtains, floor and furnishings to make the room look good - definitely more sensible. Like other people have said, what Lydia has done has not added value to the property because most people would want the wardrobes in their bedroom and the two rooms upstairs would be bedrooms not both walk in wardrobes.

Also, if she was modelling it on Claire's room she has not realised Claire has a separate room for makeup with a huge glass dressing table and hollywood style mirror. I dunno how a beauty blogger sits at that stupid kitchen island with a tiny shaving type mirror to put her makeup on, really stupid, and how does she do her hair, you can't use that tiny mirror?

Pretty sure Ali and Carrie are not telling her how she's coming across in vlogs as the dressing room tour one just shows what a big disappointment the messed up room is.

It's like everything she does now is an epic fail. She has no clue about fashion or styling - just look at her in the Mappin and Webb pictures she put on instastories, she put her posh dress and grubby manolos on cos it's a posh shop lol! Yet she's wearing a huge piece of jewellery over the top of the dress and it looks messy. Compare that to Choquette's De Beers shoots, where she styled different outfits with all the pieces, Lydia has no fashion sense at all.

Sorry for the rant!

Return to “Lydia Millen”