Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Underated Youtubers?

Post by likefrylikefry »

Iwantthetea wrote:
Iwantthetea
Wallflower
Wallflower

I used to like her, but she is employed by Michelle Phan's company. So she gets help with all her videos. Makes me not want to watch it cause it's not realistic. Plus, when she does a Q&A, she seems like she hates LA and doesn't even wanna be there. ANd she's kind of aloof.

wolfhaley
Learner
Learner

Post by wolfhaley »

Tatjanna
Emily Farmer
Bailey Van Der Veen
casuallydione
Tara Michelle

Candicandle
Learner
Learner

Post by Candicandle »

Eric Conover... his editing and footage keeps getting better

Lossiebee
Informer
Informer

Post by Lossiebee »

She's been mentioned before but I really like Brittany from VasseurBeauty. She's consistent with her videos, the quality is great, she's really likeable and seems genuine, she gives great advice and I like the fun bits with her husband at the end of every video. She's pregnant and I'm really happy for her, she seems to me like she's going to be a great mother.
English is not my first language, please forgive any mistakes ! <3

Freckhles
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Freckhles »

Probably going to get some hate for this, but I really like Kelsey Simone. I know a lot of people like to say that she's trying to be like Kylie Jenner (what beauty guru her age isn't?) but she's naturally funny and I love her aestheticism.

lifestyledecor
Talker
Talker

Post by lifestyledecor »

I agree with the comment above. Brittany from VasseurBeauty is my favorite. I also really like Danielle Carolan and Brooke Miccio

JL1997
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JL1997 »

Hey, I'm fairly new to YT. I want to do VLOGS. Also, I'll do beauty related things as well as other things like cooking and lifestyle. My YouTube channel is: Jazmine Ledesma . The reason why I am on here is because I'm very open to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. I appreciate opinions. Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

JL1997 wrote:Hey, I'm fairly new to YT. I want to do VLOGS. Also, I'll do beauty related things as well as other things like cooking and lifestyle. My YouTube channel is: Jazmine Ledesma . The reason why I am on here is because I'm very open to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. I appreciate opinions. Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Literally shut the fuck up.

Nurse
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nurse »

ItsKeerstin, thattalya (sp)

amandamarie0701
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amandamarie0701 »

my favorite right now is Danielle Marie I love watching her videos and her vlogs and gotta say her and joey are pretty cute together

Badizzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Badizzle »

Lossiebee wrote:She's been mentioned before but I really like Brittany from VasseurBeauty. She's consistent with her videos, the quality is great, she's really likeable and seems genuine, she gives great advice and I like the fun bits with her husband at the end of every video. She's pregnant and I'm really happy for her, she seems to me like she's going to be a great mother.
I think she has the adult version of a tongue tie. Her tongue moves in her mouth so weird and it never comes out...so odd.

Gray
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gray »

KookyKiwi wrote:Hey there!
I think we all can agree that alot of the mainstream youtubers have become total sellouts (juicystar07, Michelle phan, missglamorazzi etc.) so I was just wondering if any of you can name youtubers who are underatted?

Me personally I would have to say CloudyApples aka Kassie. She's very funny,intelligent and down to earth.She's not exactly a beauty guru but still I find her very refreshing to watch since she actually pays attention to the ingredients she uses and her videos are very informative. She's also beautiful, which is a plus.

Take this one for example: [youtube][/youtube]

I also find Anna Akana to be entertaining, but she'll probably get famous anyway because of her bf.
Ahhhhhhhh I saw this thread title and I was going to come in and post immediately about Kassie. She's the best.

icanwhistle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by icanwhistle »

Sammy Robinson is def one of my faves too, but I agree, she's no longer in the under-rated category. Almost at half a mill subs. I love her reactions to things, e.g. her facial reactions.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I don't think she's underrated but adyel juergensen. She uploads frequently and her videos are good(nothing special) but she seems genuine but I wish she would put more effort on her videos sometimes

BeeLovesLintern_
Learner
Learner

Post by BeeLovesLintern_ »

I quite like new upcoming British ones..

Womanishaffairs
Devon Kelly

EffyLucille3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by EffyLucille3 »

I prefer lesser-known beauty gurus. They seem more down to earth, maybe because they aren't making enough money to let it go to their head? I'm not sure.
I really enjoy...
* Aly Art - I think she is the most knowledgable makeup artist I have found on YouTube
* Daily Baby - The majority of her channel are videos about pregnancy, parenting, family vlogging, and being a teen mom. I've never watched any of those, but she has some bomb makeup
* Lola Herrera
* Lauren Elyse - I've been following her on Instagram for forever and she finally started regularly posting on YouTube about a month ago
* Olivya Nora - I think a lot of her videos are a bit over the top for most people but I love dramatic looks
* Snitchery - She is adorable, and so is her makeup. She doesn't have very many videos, which is what surprises me about how many subscribers she has, but I think she's still considered a small YouTuber
* Lilith-Chan - She's probably my favorite. Her style is very similar to my own. All her videos are in Spanish though, and although I personally don't mind, I think if she spoke English in her videos (which she does know) she would have more subscribers

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

She's not a beauty guru but she inspires me. Amy Landino. She's an entrepreneur and I find her videos highly motivating. Her channel is steadily growing.

Tokidoki25
Debater
Debater

Post by Tokidoki25 »

I love Diana Saldana she posts so many videos from hauls to makeup videos to hair to vlogs even monthly favorites and skincare she has an Instagram where she posts her outfits and let me tell you she has an amazing style. Some of her stuff is sponsored but she still sounds honest and nice idk I really really love her channel

DiamondGirl96
Learner
Learner

Post by DiamondGirl96 »

Kendall Alfred
Senay Bostanciolglu
Gothamista (for skin care)
Belle Jordan

Post by Guest »

Caroline Barnes! She is a REAL makeup artists and I love her videos. I've been watching beauty videos for years and I still learn new things from her.

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”