favorite whitening toothpaste?

justanotherhater

favorite whitening toothpaste?

Post by justanotherhater »

What's your favorite whitening toothpaste? My teeth are pretty white since I whitened them using whitening strips, but I want a toothpaste to help me maintain it.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: favorite whitening toothpaste?

Post by BellaJane »

Crest 3D Vivid. I haven't used anything else since it came out.

Sonia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sonia »

Yeah, the Crest 3D white toothpaste definitely helped whiten my teeth, but I had to stop using it because sodium lauryl sulfate breaks me out. :( The only toothpastes I can use are Sensodyne extra whitening (which seems to make no difference) or Burt's Bees.

Decayedbeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Decayedbeauty »

I'm not sure. I have used the optic white and 3d white. I want to say the optic white was better. There is the whitening kit I got um I think it's called 5 min white and it comes with a mouth piece and a liquid and a gel and that's the best whitener I've used. Better than any strips I've used and you can use it whenever.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

Decayedbeauty wrote:I'm not sure. I have used the optic white and 3d white. I want to say the optic white was better. There is the whitening kit I got um I think it's called 5 min white and it comes with a mouth piece and a liquid and a gel and that's the best whitener I've used. Better than any strips I've used and you can use it whenever.
I second this. That stuff is amazing. I also really like colgate 3D white and colgate total advanced whitening for regular 'ol toothpaste.
BOO

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I recently started to use this brand, I think it's called Luster, if I'm not mistaken. I found it in the whitening section of the toothpaste aisle, where all the whitening strips are. It came in a box with a clear plastic window in front, and the toothpaste tube is a bright blue color. It cost like $8 which is pretty expensive for toothpaste, but it was also at Rite-Aid which tends to be more pricey for some reason. Anyway, I started using it like a week and a half or two weeks ago and I can already definitely tell a difference. It just tastes minty and doesn't hurt my teeth at all.

I tried using whitening strips but they hurt my teeth so bad, I couldn't handle it. I guess I have sensitive teeth.
imma ball til the day i fall

ChristinaSchwarz
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ChristinaSchwarz »

I'm trying Swissdent Extreme toothpaste right now and I see great results! What about the others?

cheers christi

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

I have a question... can you use whitening toothpaste AND a normal one?

For example:

Using the whitening toothpaste for night and the normal one for day?

KeikoXoxo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KeikoXoxo »

Beverlyhills tooth whitening formula toothpaste, its really good. you spread a bit on your teeth and leave it for a min and then brush.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Wonderland ♥ wrote:I have a question... can you use whitening toothpaste AND a normal one?

For example:

Using the whitening toothpaste for night and the normal one for day?
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to, the whitening would probably just happen slower.

seanymph
Debater
Debater

Post by seanymph »

Rembrandt is AMAZING. Ive used many types of toothpastes from many brands and rembrandt is by far the best.

Return to “Dental Health”