kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Keeping up with Nicole and BIG AL - HRH Collection Part

Post by kmare91 »

Audrina wrote:
kutsu wrote:PSA: We are at almost 42 pages long... so you know what time it is.....
Time to think of a new title thread!!! --- Lets get creative and lets choose together a new title for the new threat.
Aah girl you picked it already remember?

« HER ROYAL HUNCHBACK » then I added:
« OF MALIBU » Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It just has to be this.

bl0oop
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0oop »

For all HRH shoppers browsing here, if you want EXACTLY what she sells, save money & click these links below:
Glossboss wrote:
leelee s wrote:What the link to these bags . Personally I think they are hideous but I'm just comparing the markup

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I found two of these PVC bags:

1.) One without the strap (like the one she is selling for $62) - this one is on AliExpress for $20.34 per piece

https://tinyurl.com/y8wzqpp5

2.) One with a strap (the one she plans to charge $40 additional - for a total of $100 for the sh*tty bag) - this is on AliExpress for $15.00 per piece

https://tinyurl.com/y72jw2ev

(I had to use tinyurl to shorten the long links but all the bags are from AliExpress) :tu:

I also think the ogre paid lesser than the listed price per piece if she ordered in bulk :?

bl0oop
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0oop »

Her Royal Hunchback: Poser Alibaba Scam Artist
capgirl wrote: Someone commented on her IG photo asking if she could punch some grommet holes in the bag and add an HRH chain to it and this is what she replied:

"Hi! So when we were working on this bag I made a version with a shoulder strap chain but decided against it only because on all my other bags I offered a chain so I thought I would offer one without this time. Also, the handle fits through your hand so it's easy to carry that way as well. I'm going to add an option on Monday for this bag with a shoulder strap. It will be an additional $40."

She's giving her followers the impression that she handmade the bag instead of ordering them wholesale from AliExpress... the sad thing is that her followers actually believe her.
:toad: :oink: :roll:

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Her Really Horrible Marriage

Waggleseyebrows
Learner
Learner

Post by Waggleseyebrows »

rsz_screen_shot_2018-08-17_at_233854.jpg
I was just watching Botched, and this woman's body reminded me so much Alex's. lol

Alex really needs to go on that Botched show and get her face fillers removed and clown tits fixed by a proper surgeon... I bet her nipples point out in different directions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Audrina wrote:
kutsu wrote:PSA: We are at almost 42 pages long... so you know what time it is.....
Time to think of a new title thread!!! --- Lets get creative and lets choose together a new title for the new threat.
Aah girl you picked it already remember?

« HER ROYAL HUNCHBACK » then I added:
« OF MALIBU » Lol

GIRL, MY HEAD HAS BEEN ALL OVER THE PLACE LATELY BUT HERE IT IS viewtopic.php?f=386&t=34101

Return to “HRH Collection”