Minks4All

drogers4205

Re: Minks4All

Post by drogers4205 »

I noticed on Wendy's loving fifty IG that Minks attended some sort of gathering along with a few other ladies. However, when you take a look at MInks IG there's no evidence of the event.

Anyone ever wonder why Minks never vlogs or repost other IG'ers on any of her platforms? Did she post about it on her channel and I missed it? She did the same thing with Jerusha. Went to meet-up with Jerusha when she was in LA, but didn't vlog or show anything about it. Meanwhile Jerusha had no problems posting the vlog.

I may be reaching, but it seems like Minks doesn't want to give anyone else any shine or is scared that others youtubers will gain subbies from being showcased on her channel. I'm NOT a fan of Jerusha, but one things she has always done is given shoutouts etc. to others even when they have no where near the amount of subscribers she has. Minks is shady as hell.

And ditto on the Vans. How many pair do you need already? My nieces picked up a couple pair for back to school, but they are all in their teens.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Just one more comment on Wendy's IG post. It looks like Minks is wearing her knock-off Saint Laurent shirt. I believe it's made by some youtuber name Elle & Em? Something along those lines. Check out Wendy's photo. She's wearing a sun dress which is fine, but she has on these very cheap looking flip-flops that are clearly too small for her.

Half of the ladies in this picture are dressed like they are going to one event and the other half to an entirely different event. Oh my goodness.

Post by Guest »

drogers4205 wrote:Just one more comment on Wendy's IG post. It looks like Minks is wearing her knock-off Saint Laurent shirt. I believe it's made by some youtuber name Elle & Em? Something along those lines. Check out Wendy's photo. She's wearing a sun dress which is fine, but she has on these very cheap looking flip-flops that are clearly too small for her.

Half of the ladies in this picture are dressed like they are going to one event and the other half to an entirely different event. Oh my goodness.
Minnie did post the event, but it was a multi-pic IG post on 6/30 in her Instagram. It was for foxylv’s birthday...whom I actually think dresses worse than Minnie and isn’t financially stable. :? I read this on another forum, but I’m inclined to believe this is true as I am in the same LV Facebook group she is in and understand what those girls are talking about.

I also read in the other forum that Wendy wore flip flops because she was having foot issues, so I’ll give her a pass, although if they are small then that’s on her. :lol:

I actually dislike those designer t-shirts. Knock off or real, ugh, not classy at all and reeks of fast-fashion. I don’t know anyone who looks good in them and usually the people who wear them are too old to be wearing it.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

adel220 wrote:
drogers4205 wrote:Just one more comment on Wendy's IG post. It looks like Minks is wearing her knock-off Saint Laurent shirt. I believe it's made by some youtuber name Elle & Em? Something along those lines. Check out Wendy's photo. She's wearing a sun dress which is fine, but she has on these very cheap looking flip-flops that are clearly too small for her.

Minnie did post the event, but it was a multi-pic IG post on 6/30 in her Instagram. It was for foxylv’s birthday...whom I actually think dresses worse than Minnie and isn’t financially stable. :? I read this on another forum, but I’m inclined to believe this is true as I am in the same LV Facebook group she is in and understand what those girls are talking about.

I also read in the other forum that Wendy wore flip flops because she was having foot issues, so I’ll give her a pass, although if they are small then that’s on her. :lol:

I actually dislike those designer t-shirts. Knock off or real, ugh, not classy at all and reeks of fast-fashion. I don’t know anyone who looks good in them and usually the people who wear them are too old to be wearing it.
Then I stand corrected. I don't follow her IG page as it's seems to be mostly photos of bags and shoes.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by YouTuberr »

Five pairs of Valentino rock stud flip flops? Homegirl has a hoarding problem!

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

YouTuberr wrote:Five pairs of Valentino rock stud flip flops? Homegirl has a hoarding problem!

She is a hoarder, very hard to understand how can someone pay $300 on a pair of flip flops and refuse to buy some nice clothes.

No wonder she is friends with Jerusha, another delusional youtuber who but $10 kmart t shirts.

Post by Guest »

Her jowls are beginning to sag due to weight loss and age.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

My guess is the constant weight gain and loss isn't helping. She appears to gain in the face and upper torso first and then she'll shed it quickly. I think she's still very much struggling with her weight issues. Being in front of the camera on a regular basis probably isn't helping. That and feeling the need to compete with her peers are probably taking a toll.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Yes, I agree she is a hoarder. She’s not living the baller life, so why not just have two pairs of the Chanel Espadrilles or two of the Valentino sandals. I wouldn’t want that much $ tied up on so many versions of that one item!

She is prob stressed from moving, though she never announced it to us.

I do feel bad for her that people give her crap about the kids thing. Whether they want them or have fertility issues, nobody should comment negatively on it.

elsa929
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by elsa929 »

Totally agree. I felt very sorry for her about the kids thing. No one knows the whole story, no one knows the right thing to say, it’s best not to say anything.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

notsosilly10 wrote:
YouTuberr wrote:Five pairs of Valentino rock stud flip flops? Homegirl has a hoarding problem!

She is a hoarder, very hard to understand how can someone pay $300 on a pair of flip flops and refuse to buy some nice clothes.

No wonder she is friends with Jerusha, another delusional youtuber who but $10 kmart t shirts.
$300 for a pair of plastic flip-flops. I think they're cute, but they can not be worn for any length of time because of the discomfort. Don't forget her Chanel rubber flip-flops that I'm sure cost a lot more than the Valentino's. SMH...

Post by Guest »

This might be a bit of a reach here, but I wonder if Minks doesn’t know how to dress well as she has been big for most of her adult life. I’m noticing this with her friend/peer Jerusha; if you’re not comfortable with your body or how it looks, you’ll wear bad clothes to hide it. Just a thought...

Now that Minks is smaller she has been experimenting with certain outfits, but still staying on the cheaper end so as not to touch her bag/shoe money. I could be off, though.

I don’t think dressing well should be expensive. It’s not like I’m expecting Minks to wear Loro Piana or The Row...or heaven forbid dress like lvlovercc who wears Burberry, Chanel, and Hermès. But why spend so much on bags and shoes and expect your accessories to make up for your outfit?

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I could see that being true for the two of them.

I agree, you don’t need to spend tons to look nice.

elsa929
Learner
Learner

Post by elsa929 »

Totally agree. I felt very sorry for her about the kids thing. No one knows the whole story, no one knows the right thing to say, it’s best not to say anything.

PettyWhite
Stalker
Stalker

Post by PettyWhite »

You guys know luxury designers don't even make plus size clothes, right? Unless you're at the bespoke Oprah levels. I don't think she dresses badly. She's not really going for high fashion with the bags either, they're all very middle class aspirational generic.

Post by Guest »

PettyWhite wrote: She's not really going for high fashion with the bags either, they're all very middle class aspirational generic.
Lol, don't say that to the LV tpf members! They'd probably freak over that statement. :lol: Also it wasn't too long ago she wanted a birkin, so I don't think she is trying to go for the middle-class aspirational look.

I don't think anyone here is expecting her to wear haute couture or luxury clothing. At least I don't. I think her peer lvlovercc dresses poorly and she is head to toe with labels 99% of the time. Nice, non-designer clothing is more affordable than the purses she buys.

In her defense, she has said many times she isn't stylish so I'll give you that.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

I don't expect her to wear head to toe fashion designers, but she can step it up just a little and were something other than short-shorts, leggings and Vans. She's carrying around $5K designer bags for goodness sakes. A few trips to Zara, Limited, heck...even H & M wouldn't hurt.

I see that hubby got her a red Chanel. My guess is she'll post it in a gazillion shots on IG and then the bag will rarely see the light of day. It's clear that hubby's got as much financial cents (pun intended) as his wife.

Now that the house has sold I'm curious to see what the next step is in their housing situation. What the house sold for vs what they paid for is not much difference. Factor the real estate sales commission and they really didn't make much after many many years of home ownership. That's ok though since she has several "investment" bags.

Post by Guest »

I think Minks could benefit from a capsule wardrobe if she’s not looking to spend a lot on her clothes. She wears a lot of the same things anyway. A lot of capsule wardrobe clothing is inexpensive and are size generous, like Everlane or Cuyana. Heck, even online thrift stores like TheRealReal or ThredUP sell tons of discounted designer clothing if she really wanted to. Not saying she should wear designer but it’s there as an option, especially since she likes to spend a lot of $$$ on her accessories.

I’m sorry but I cringe when she wears short shorts. She has nice legs and I know she isn’t old, but I can’t think of anyone beyond 23 years old who wears those and I live in SoCal!

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

No Minks Monday and shooting with a different background. Wonder if she's in the process of moving or if they're staying with family or friends while looking for new digs.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Her hair looks so much better in the most recent pic, the Salon trip did her well! It looks like she photo shopped her bottom half though, there is some kind of odd glow/blur coming off her.

It looks like the trailer closed and was sold in the middle of July from checking Redfin. I see that a few other bigger houses in the $400-450k range closed that same date in that same city.

Like someone else mentioned, you can really get a lot for your $ in her area for $425,000 USD, which I would assuming is in their budget. Typically you don’t get halfway decent 2,200-2,500 sq Ft homes in decent shape for that price point in places like SF Bay Area, anything commutable to LA or in San Diego. This is a dirt cheap part of California.

Return to “Minks4All”