Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki "Too Boring for a Catchy Title" Blackketter - Part

Post by mandicoot »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
belowwater wrote:
fritzness wrote:They look like they're having a great time in Ibiza. I'm living vicariously and a little jealously thru their IG stories :rofl:

Yeah they’re getting a lot of hate here right now (understandable, I saw the wedges too) but you can’t deny that it looks fun! I really hope nikki filmed some of their nights out for the next blog.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
I would genuinely rather lay down on burning hot coals than go partying in Ibiza but I'm 30 and require illegal help to hang for a night of partying. I guess they're probably partaking in that too which makes it seem more appealing to me lol. I wouldn't hold out hope that Nikki filmed anything though... she doesn't even film events when she's sober and capable, never mind when she's wasted and actually enjoying the moment.
Lol you can definitely tell Nikki can't hold her liquor as well as the others. Can't deny they're not having a great time though!

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

SledRun
Learner
Learner

Post by SledRun »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
belowwater wrote:
fritzness wrote:They look like they're having a great time in Ibiza. I'm living vicariously and a little jealously thru their IG stories :rofl:

Yeah they’re getting a lot of hate here right now (understandable, I saw the wedges too) but you can’t deny that it looks fun! I really hope nikki filmed some of their nights out for the next blog.

I would genuinely rather lay down on burning hot coals than go partying in Ibiza but I'm 30 and require illegal help to hang for a night of partying. I guess they're probably partaking in that too which makes it seem more appealing to me lol. I wouldn't hold out hope that Nikki filmed anything though... she doesn't even film events when she's sober and capable, never mind when she's wasted and actually enjoying the moment.
:rofl:

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Le sigh wrote:
DJspacekitten wrote:She's up to 1.9 followers. She must be doing something right. I don't know what though lol. Maybe its the weight loss or looking more put together. Maybe people are hanging on for the Miles split or the next boy toy.

Poor Heidi
Nah, I think it has to do with the increase in ass shots she’s been posting. More fap material = more followers, that’s just how IG works. Only a small fraction of her followers give a hoot about her relationship.
Exactly. Those new followers are dudes with hard dicks who couldn't even tell you her name, not anyone interested in her weight loss... which she still hasn't even spoken about in any meaningful way or her relationship. I predict her comment sections will start to become creepier a la Elizabeth Zaks and Sam Paparo.
I'd be surprised if it was guys. There are girls 100x hotter out there who post more revealing pics and would be a more interesting follow.

Her IG has always been steadily increasing. Socialblade doesn't seem to be showing recent stats or we'd at least be able to see if there has been a significant increase after ass shots.

Also, her most liked and commented pic is the hair pic. No guys are going to be liking or commenting about that.

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

Post by cali_ambitious454 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
belowwater wrote:

but I'm 30 and require illegal help to hang for a night of partying.
As someone who just turned 30 last month, this statement pretty much sums up my social life. Rofl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mizb0626
Learner
Learner

Post by Mizb0626 »

I’m 28 and I’m totally considering Ibiza for my bachelorette weekend! Lol

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

i'm only sad she and London Goheen didn't connect for a pic together while London was in Ibiza, with a #suckitcg in the caption :rofl: jk

i'm old and boring and Ibiza looks like my worst nightmare but i don't begrudge all the IG'ers who are obsessed with going to places like that. whatevs.

Lindsaywhat
Learner
Learner

Post by Lindsaywhat »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
fritzness wrote:How 'bout dat white dress and pumps tho <3
Shoes are terrible (what's new?) but the dress is fine. It's hard to fuck up a dress like that but I will say I am very impressed that she didn't put some chain belt around it and add fishnet tights or something underneath. Baby steps.

---
I feel like these shots (which Grace posted... and then Nikki reposted :roll: ) show very well that a lot of the reason why Nikki's butt looks so big is because her pelvis is literally like 45 degrees slanted from a "normal" position. Like I feel like her upper body and legs are in a similar position as the girl next to her/they're both leaning the same but Nikki's pelvis is SO much more titled. I know a lot of instathots love posing with extreme anterior pelvic tilt but I think Nikki is legitimately suffering and her pelvis is in a tilted position at all times, even when relaxed. I worry about what sort of back or spine issues she might have in the future if she doesn't get it fixed or adjusted or whatever you do when you have that problem.

Disagre! Her butt is just awesome! You sound jealous.

loloksrlybrb
Learner
Learner

Post by loloksrlybrb »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
belowwater wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: adderall/coke is a necessity for partying after 27 :rofl: :rofl: rest assured there is probably plenty of that flowing on these fituber trips

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Lindsaywhat wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Shoes are terrible (what's new?) but the dress is fine. It's hard to fuck up a dress like that but I will say I am very impressed that she didn't put some chain belt around it and add fishnet tights or something underneath. Baby steps.

---
I feel like these shots (which Grace posted... and then Nikki reposted :roll: ) show very well that a lot of the reason why Nikki's butt looks so big is because her pelvis is literally like 45 degrees slanted from a "normal" position. Like I feel like her upper body and legs are in a similar position as the girl next to her/they're both leaning the same but Nikki's pelvis is SO much more titled. I know a lot of instathots love posing with extreme anterior pelvic tilt but I think Nikki is legitimately suffering and her pelvis is in a tilted position at all times, even when relaxed. I worry about what sort of back or spine issues she might have in the future if she doesn't get it fixed or adjusted or whatever you do when you have that problem.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/dnRBqrw.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>dnRBqrw</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://i.imgur.com/FLU0IS9.png[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>FLU0IS9</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

LMAO we are all free to our opinions but i guarantee Jen is not speaking out of jealousy :D

Nikki's butt looks good to me BUT i do also think she has some tilt issues that i hope aren't going to cause her problems down the road. honestly that's what we should all be getting educated on right now - fixing back/hip issues for all these instachicks who are spending years sticking their rears out in unnatural ways.

winterkat
Talker
Talker

Post by winterkat »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Lindsaywhat wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:

---

Image[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>FLU0IS9</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>FLU0IS9</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

LMAO we are all free to our opinions but i guarantee Jen is not speaking out of jealousy :D

Nikki's butt looks good to me BUT i do also think she has some tilt issues that i hope aren't going to cause her problems down the road. honestly that's what we should all be getting educated on right now - fixing back/hip issues for all these instachicks who are spending years sticking their rears out in unnatural ways.
Nikki's always had an obvious APT. It's even in her before and after pics. I agree with Jen and Healthyish. There is no jealousy here. Yes her ass is good. It would be good without the APT, but that doesn't change the fact that APT pushes it out further, making it look bigger. Image

APT can get really, really painful. Ask me how I know. Plus, an imbalance in one area leads to the body trying to compensate. If she doesn't already have back pain, she will eventually. I spent months with a physical therapist working on fixing my APT, which tied in to my shoulder, neck, and SI joint problems. It sucks, and all these fitspos do it.

winterkat
Talker
Talker

Post by winterkat »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
winterkat wrote:
APT can get really, really painful. Ask me how I know. Plus, an imbalance in one area leads to the body trying to compensate. If she doesn't already have back pain, she will eventually. I spent months with a physical therapist working on fixing my APT, which tied in to my shoulder, neck, and SI joint problems. It sucks, and all these fitspos do it.
IIRC, when she was with CG, that Myodetox dude was trying to help her with it. I know she is far too lazy to ever seek out help with this on her own but she really should take a tip from you and get on it!
I vaguely remember someone trying to help her, but I couldn't find the vid. The drive and dedication it took to fix my joints is something I don't think Nikki has, quite frankly. I think it would take something drastic to push her into fixing it. Plus, it wasn't just the appointments and the PT exercises. It required (and still does require) constant awareness of the position of my body because APT is a bad habit. Definitely no posing like Nikki does. She would have to give up her IG thot ways and that won't happen since it makes her money.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

Just watched her for the first time in months....
I know she was packing but damn girl clean up your room and take all the food out. I think she had 2 trays (idk what) and french bread on her entertainment stand. She probably has bugs in her room because you know she isn't a hygienic person.

Laura2585
Learner
Learner

Post by Laura2585 »

She’s been home for long enough that she should have some new content up. Seems like Ibiza was a big derailment

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Based on a post on her unfiltered IG, it seems she's going through some personal stuff.

screensiren
Debater
Debater

Post by screensiren »

She definitely reads here because she just posted a new photo and make a bratz doll comment.

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis »

Yeah those ugly shoes will make you taller Nikki but you still look like a midget if your hair takes up half your body xx

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

screensiren wrote:She definitely reads here because she just posted a new photo and make a bratz doll comment.
More likely she saw it on Fitnessinstafamous IG. Was a big post about them on there and the page was open to lurk recently.

sikat
Learner
Learner

Post by sikat »

fritzness wrote:Based on a post on her unfiltered IG, it seems she's going through some personal stuff.
She's posted a couple poems by that guy. I wonder if she writes or journals at all for herself? IMO if I was internet famous I'd definitely have a book for writing down all my private thoughts

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

sikat wrote:
fritzness wrote:Based on a post on her unfiltered IG, it seems she's going through some personal stuff.
She's posted a couple poems by that guy. I wonder if she writes or journals at all for herself? IMO if I was internet famous I'd definitely have a book for writing down all my private thoughts

She does, I think she posted a poem once. She mentioned before one of her life goals is to write a book so I think she definitely enjoys writing.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
sikat wrote:

She does, I think she posted a poem once. She mentioned before one of her life goals is to write a book so I think she definitely enjoys writing.
I get the impression she likes the concept of being a writer, however, we've never really seen her post anything substantial that she's written. I hope she dives into it as I think we need as many books in the world as we can get, and if Stephenie Meyer can do it anybody can, I just haven't seen any forward momentum in that area.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”