Shane Dawson Part 14? Find out in 2021

obsessive6213
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson Part 14? Find out in 2021

Post by obsessive6213 »

I know he doesn't want to branch out with what he wears because he finds shopping/trying on clothes difficult because of his body image (if I remember correctly from other videos). But I'm just dying to hire that man a stylist :o Surely he would feel so much more confident if he dressed in smarter, more flattering clothes. Especially looking back on other people's photos/videos of himself. I really feel for him and wish he wouldn't insist on making that scruffy look part of his brand these days.

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost »

As someone who was really heavy, lost a lot of weight, and gained some back...I feel for him. I HATE trying on clothes and when I go clothes shopping I still gravitate toward sizes that are too big. Shopping gives me crazy anxiety, and thankfully I have a husband who will help me pick out clothes that flatter my body. I've learned to trust him (though sometimes still difficult), because he sees me and not what I see in my head.

That being said, I do think Shane is attractive but has fallen into a lack of self care slump. He could keep the facial hair if he trimmed it and kept it neat. IMO he looks better without it, but if he likes it then he just needs to keep it neat and tidy. He definitely needs to get into some skincare regime, because his skin is often red and irritated and he picks at his skin a lot.

But as far as clothes go, it's easy to find a couple of pieces that I'm comfortable in and just wear them all the time.
He should definitely wear better clothes for his body -- he'd look hot af in some dark colored slacks and a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

Tbh I feel like Ryland makes his insecurities worse. Not because he's attractive (I don't think he's attractive, I think he looks like a squirrel and his Dracula teeth annoy me), but because he's so full of himself and Shane views him as attractive so he keeps comparing himself to him.

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

thing i never understood about him and people like that in general. being so low esteem of your body, yet do the bare minimum and zero research in Diet to fix the problem so you dont feel that way anymore. he has all this money. like get a personal trainer and a nutritionist and fix the problem instead of covering the problem with blankets and hiding behind a bag of taco bell. if there is a hole in the boat, you fix it right.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

fucksnape wrote:
surgeryhugs wrote:
fucksnape wrote:
surgeryhugs wrote:
fucksnape wrote: Lmao are you fucking serious? Men are allowed to have curves. Men are allowed to have wide hips. Y'all are actually trash. I don't like shane because he has a bad PERSONALITY. I think bringing someone's weight into play is really low and petty and pathetic. I love gossip. I love being a petty bitch. But its fucking loooowww to say shit like "he needs to hide his curves"
shane talks shit about other peoples looks ALL THE TIME :rofl: meanwhile he has like the most awkward shaped body i've ever seen and he walks like a retarded person.

shane really has turned into a square shaped elefant woman with an annoying ass new age gay lingo schtick and the constant gasping.. it's all so fucking played out and boring
Hey also could you like, not use ablest slurs
oh my god are you fucking kidding me?? take your sjw ass somewhere else it's not that deep
nah actually it is that deep, saying someone "walks like a retarded person" is hella fucked up and you should know that lmao oh well guess you're just a fucking dick, whatever. gossiping does not require using slurs and body shaming people :roll:
Can you fuck off?

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Regardless of his weight gain, he's come a long way with his body image. Back when he was skinnier, he was only filming with certain angles and would avoid opportunities that would show his full body. Now he seems way more relaxed about it and is willing to go and put himself out there.

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker

Post by NocteRegem »

Not sure about the USA, but for European and south american standards I am sure most people would consider him fat, not that there is anything wrong with it.

I bet many people said it before, but it is ridiculous that he considers saying "what the fuck" content.
I also find it funny how every time he puts something in a "trailer" to look dramatic it is boring in the real video. He says wtf a hundred times about the warehouse, and then does is again but more "serious" and woooowwwww soooo dramatic... INTENSE DOCUMENTARY
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

Neymar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Neymar »

So yall are getting offended at someone else being offended?? That’s some snowflake like shit lol

Post by Guest »

Shane has wide hips, get over it. He could get some scultiping done on his hips and thighs so he doesn't have to hide under those moomoo shirts anymore but whatever.

His content doesn't live up to the hype he creates but damn if he doesn't hype the hell out of these series. He's a marketing genius and his smartest move seems to be capitalizing on "Tana Con" because it further got his name out there and he was the guy supposedly exposing what happened after it was trending for three days. But the actual footage is meh. A lot of him wide eyed and loud. The Jeffree series didn't need to be 5 parts but because he can market it that way why the hell not it will make him more money and bring in more subscribers. I don't think he'll do a Paul series he'll be on the lookout for the next social media mess.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Yea I think he's pretty overrated

Joy_yoongi
Learner
Learner

Post by Joy_yoongi »

I get how Shane feels about his weight tho
I used to be a bigger girl then changed my lifestyle around and now i can fit into extra small clothing sizes rather than extra large lmao. People are mean i dont think shane is fat, I think being obese is fat but not shane. I along with shane and many others suffer and suffered with eating disorders idk i really sympathise with him on this one. Sometimes i cant even look in the mirror bc im embarrassed of my tummy/ legs.

Shane isnt the smartest/ best person but to me his weight is fine and im happy he is more confident now.
english isn't my first language sorry for any mistakes lol

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Please stay on topic and respect other users. If you think a post violates the rules then report it. If you do not like another user then foe them and you won't see their posts. Talking about yourself is against the rules. The thread isn't about you. Flaming another user is against the rules.

Mirabellle
Debater
Debater

Post by Mirabellle »

He needs a glow-up like Gabbie did :D

kaitrash
Learner
Learner

Post by kaitrash »

the self deprecating thing that Shane does annoys the hell out of me. that J* series only exacerbated it with his constant "omg I'm so poor, I'm so hideous and fat, bluh!" is he actually that miserable and down on himself or is there really an audience out there that thinks his incessant self flagellation is entertaining?

jenboghel_01
Learner
Learner

Post by jenboghel_01 »

I’m done Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Andrew didn't "crush" anything.

And are these people seeing the same thing I am? Nowhere near being good enough for anything outside You Tube. It's not a documentary so much as a multi part vlog.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

I feel like I’m in an alternate universe with all of these verified Twitter nobodies praising Shane for doing god’s work.

They ARE just vlogs! Once again, the series could’ve been incredible but Shane acts like a complete idiot gawking over his warehouse instead of asking real questions. I swear he asked Jeffree “why?”, “what?” and “how?” about his warehouse ALONE at least 4 times. What does he not understand? Jeffree’s makeup company is huge and he ships out other people’s merch. It’s really not rocket science.

He adds Jeffree’s music in the background and clips of drama channels and suddenly it’s investigative journalism? K.

They didn’t crush anything.

emily
Talker
Talker

Post by emily »

I fucking love this series with J*. I've always been very uneasy about him, especially with the whole racism thing a few years ago (which is a whole different issue I can't get into in this thread lol), but I have to say a new found respect for him now. But aside from that, I could not get over Shane's reaction to everything, he just sounds so uneducated. All he could say was "what the fuck. what the FUCK. oh my GOD. omg.. what the fuuuuuuckk..." Like even J* is sitting there, the most serious and calm I have ever seen him, having an actual adult conversation, and Shane just responds with "WHAT THE FUCK" the whole time. That's why he won't get his own show. You're not a good interviewer if you all you do is sound like you're 14 the whole time. please grow up

sanic-uvx
Debater
Debater

Post by sanic-uvx »

I really don't believe that most of the "famous" people who are tweeting him about how great his series are are being honest or really mean it. I just think they are jumping on the bandwagon in hopes to get some fame and good responses from it. They are totally using Shanes 15 minutes of fame to catapulte their own careers up. I kind of do feel sorry for him that he's now completely surrounded by these fake people and believes them. That makes him even more unwilling to listen to constructive criticism and his content suffers because of that. Not to mention his attitude has become insufferable since then. And I also don't believe he is feeling better in his body. I rather see it like he's completely given up on himself and the way he looks. Before he always tried to improve himself and do better and look better and he held his goals to an unreachable standard. So he was really unhappy because of that back then but now he has settled and just doesn't even try anymore. Shane neither of those approaches are good and healthy! I really hope that someday he can find a middle ground where he tries improving himself but doesn't have such high standards so that he doesn't put so much pressure on himself.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Crappy camera work with giggles included, Shane saying Oh My God and What The Fuck every 5 seconds, Shane not asking important questions based on Jeffree’s answers that would have allowed the story to evolve in a deeper way...yeah totally Netflix quality. :roll:
Same shit, different day

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I mean....I actually am intrigued by this series. Titles suck though. I didn’t realize Jeffree did merch for so many YouTubers. I hope Jeffree can help Shane a bit with his self esteem. I also hope Garrett and Jeffree hooked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Shane Dawson”