Zukreat

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Zukreat

Post by wild4thenight »

completely forgot she even existed. anybody ever buy her makeup??

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Zukreat

Post by ga7ba »

forgot she existed too. her makeup products look cheap as hell and her makeup looks are even worse lol. her son is adorable though.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

yeah her makeup line never appealed to me.. but agreed her kid is cute!

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

Sam_G wrote:Both her kids are cutie pies.

Has Zukreat had fillers? Her top lip is protruding & bottom is looking fuller. I really liked her because she was real. It’s a shame she went down this surgical path.
it looks like it. Disappointing because she’s beautiful without it, actually I think her whole fam is pretty lol

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Sam_G wrote:
ga7ba wrote:
Sam_G wrote:Both her kids are cutie pies.

Has Zukreat had fillers? Her top lip is protruding & bottom is looking fuller. I really liked her because she was real. It’s a shame she went down this surgical path.
it looks like it. Disappointing because she’s beautiful without it, actually I think her whole fam is pretty lol
I agree with you. Her family is beautiful & she herself is stunning. I’m disappointed that she got fillers, especially because she does have a daughter. It’s sad as she’s obviously succumbed to peer pressure.

Has anyone bought or tried her make up?
i got some lashes once and they were SO bad.. the only lashes i have ever tried that i could not get onto my eyes. they got binned.

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

wild4thenight wrote:completely forgot she even existed. anybody ever buy her makeup??
Never bought anything, just never appealed to me. However I am really nosey and find her lifestyle very interesting. Her kids are so cute too!

Post by Guest »

Ooo I didn't know Zukreat had a thread
She's had a nose job which she admitted on a post in the comments someone asked and she said she feels more comfortable taking pics of the side now as she had something about having 'water' based surgery on her nose, which is where they inject fluid to correct the shape. The bridge of her nose was pretty thin and bumpy to one side and that area is now fuller and straight. I guessed she had it months ago as something looked different.

Shaneeq Mua does have a particular style of makeup and I've noticed the contour is harsh on most of her brides too. She's done well though doing makeup on more recognized social media figures

sherrymann2
Learner
Learner

Post by sherrymann2 »

I also forgot she existed! She is very bland compared to other muas.

She gets far too much attention for being another hijaab. I don’t get why women aspire to be like her, yes she is pretty but her shots are staged as is her life.

Shaneeq’s makeup style for brides is drag queen. Some of the ones on her page look awful, that thick old punjabi film style of makeup.

Another overrated one. I think once they get popular they just repeat the drag queen look. Is she based in Luton? She looks very kashmiri.

Return to “U-Z”