Shane Dawson Part 14? Find out in 2021

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson Part 14? Find out in 2021

Post by Ammnesia »

manged wrote:
bambiii wrote:what could the twist in the next vid be when JS takes off his pants?

is he showing a tattoo he hasnt talked about before? (he talked about the ones on his ass before and even showed one on Shanes podcast on fullscreen, so i would really be disappointed if its just that and Shane will be acting as if its so crazy!) another idea that comed to mind is hes showing self-harm scars or something like that or...he got a Shane related tattoo?! Image i hope not!
My first thought was that he showed him his dick.
Literally same and wondered if he had surgery that went wrong? But makes more sense to be a tattoo or (hopefully not) self harm

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by pious »

Bored of this already. Who's next in Shane's "Poor Little Rich Girl" series?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Logan Paul

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Delet This wrote:Logan Paul
I sooo hope not

Mitchie466
Learner
Learner

Post by Mitchie466 »

Maybe Jeffree doesn’t want to be tottaly “exposed” on someone else’s chanel. If he is ready to talk more about his life and what is like to have a huge company, I think he’ll film something for his chanel. I mean, why on earth would I want to discuss about how I made it when the one who asks questions wants to be the star of the video? He probably uses Shane in behalf of his image and because he has new products to release and then, in a year or two, he will answear our questions on his yt.

john seeds wife
Learner
Learner

Post by john seeds wife »

We as human race did not invent smileys for Shane to use :') every fucking tweet

girlbyeanotherlie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by girlbyeanotherlie »

PiinkFart wrote:I think out of any fake persona from the squad, I hate Shane’s fake gay persona the most.

He’s dating a gay man. He is friends with many gay men. He’s bisexual. And yet, he does the most RIDICULOUS, fake, borderline homophobic and stereotypical impression of a gay person I’ve ever seen.

His gasping is irritating. His imitations of Jeffree are irritating. Shane is honestly just fucking annoying.
Yep. And he gets irritated when Ryland or someone around him does something sterotypically gay. You can tell he is still coming to terms with his bisexuality and seems almost embarassed by it at some points.

On another note, the camera work is truly terrible. You could notice it so much when they were in Jeffree's filming room - his videos in there are very well done, but the job Andrew did was a mess and the back and forth of the camera was sickening.

youbetterst0p
Debater
Debater

Post by youbetterst0p »

random and slightly OT but the eyeshadow james did on shane before he added the lashes was actual trash

vxxy
Learner
Learner

Post by vxxy »

This is also kinda completely off topic but I just want someone to get Shane a skincare routine. please!

When he shaved you could really see how bad his skin is, and I don’t mean to hate or anything bc I know skin issues can be rough and pointing them out kinda sucks, but with the right skin care routine his skin would be so much better!
I can’t imagine it’s nice or comfortable for him either! Always itching and some of these spots looked painful even..

INFJWill
Lurker
Lurker

Post by INFJWill »

vxxy wrote:This is also kinda completely off topic but I just want someone to get Shane a skincare routine. please!

When he shaved you could really see how bad his skin is, and I don’t mean to hate or anything bc I know skin issues can be rough and pointing them out kinda sucks, but with the right skin care routine his skin would be so much better!
I can’t imagine it’s nice or comfortable for him either! Always itching and some of these spots looked painful even..
I agree, the skin picking is really taking a toll on him! However the bigger issue is nutrition. Healthy skin starts with a healthy diet. You truly are what you eat and Shane eats garbage. He admittedly doesn't cook, doesn't drink water, never eats fruits/vegetables, lounges around in dirty/sweaty clothes, and sleeps in a dirty bed. Even the most expensive skin care routine would only help so much considering his unhealthy lifestyle.
(I apologize if this came off as rude or shady, it wasn't my intention)

KerriT123
Talker
Talker

Post by KerriT123 »

INFJWill wrote:
vxxy wrote:This is also kinda completely off topic but I just want someone to get Shane a skincare routine. please!

I agree, the skin picking is really taking a toll on him! However the bigger issue is nutrition. Healthy skin starts with a healthy diet. You truly are what you eat and Shane eats garbage. He admittedly doesn't cook, doesn't drink water, never eats fruits/vegetables, lounges around in dirty/sweaty clothes, and sleeps in a dirty bed. Even the most expensive skin care routine would only help so much considering his unhealthy lifestyle.
He actually mentions quite a lot that he mainly eats pretty healthy - like boiled chicken and vegetables because he has a personal trainer with a set diet. He also apparently works out pretty much every single day. Dunno how true it is though but that's what he says. I eat pretty healthy and my skin is shitty too.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

taking a sec away from jeffree but i actually liked morgans new video? she's still annoying (what 20 y/o girl isnt) but its so much better than her acting faking bougie. also i cringed @ her going to a camp site in fucking sandals but how she felt about camping is exactly how i felt after my first attempt at it too

socialtwerker
Talker
Talker

Post by socialtwerker »

HayleyMay wrote:
Delet This wrote:Logan Paul
I sooo hope not
I highly doubt it. First, because Logan already has his own documentary about his "ascent to fame" and various controversies in the works, and secondly (and perhaps most importantly, imo), plenty of youtubers came out to say that they do not believe Logan deserves any sort of spotlight after the Casey Neistat interview came out...even Casey himself said that he doesn't know whether releasing the interview was the right thing to do. I know Shane likes to play the role of "fighting for the underdog" but I also think he's incredibly concerned about how he is perceived by his colleagues in the YouTube space. He would definitely face backlash from his peers by giving Logan the spotlight, and I think he knows that, despite having that back and forth with Logan on twitter some weeks ago.

vxxy
Learner
Learner

Post by vxxy »

INFJWill wrote:

I know your diet also says a lot about your skin but that’s not all. I don’t know how his diet is by now (i also remember him saying he eats pretty healthy while working out with a trainer but idk where he is at now) but a good skin care routine can only be beneficial.
His skin is really dry and always seems pretty irritated, a good face wash, toner and moisturiser could be a huge help already. It would help with his dry spots, calm his skin down (less redness and irritation) and make it less itchy which also means he would itch/pick it less.

Just eating healthy doesn’t mean you will have good skin, that’s why skin care exists.
I definitely think a skin care routine, even if it’s just 3 products, would really help his skin.

sanic-uvx
Debater
Debater

Post by sanic-uvx »

socialtwerker wrote:I highly doubt it. First, because Logan already has his own documentary about his "ascent to fame" and various controversies in the works, and secondly (and perhaps most importantly, imo), plenty of youtubers came out to say that they do not believe Logan deserves any sort of spotlight after the Casey Neistat interview came out...even Casey himself said that he doesn't know whether releasing the interview was the right thing to do. I know Shane likes to play the role of "fighting for the underdog" but I also think he's incredibly concerned about how he is perceived by his colleagues in the YouTube space. He would definitely face backlash from his peers by giving Logan the spotlight, and I think he knows that, despite having that back and forth with Logan on twitter some weeks ago.
I also don't think that will be the case for the reasons named above. But wasn't Shane dming Jake Paul on Twitter? They even wanted to do a collab. Do you think they will go through with it? I know that Jake Paul is still pretty controversial even if not as controversial as Logan.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

sanic-uvx wrote:
socialtwerker wrote:I highly doubt it. First, because Logan already has his own documentary about his "ascent to fame" and various controversies in the works, and secondly (and perhaps most importantly, imo), plenty of youtubers came out to say that they do not believe Logan deserves any sort of spotlight after the Casey Neistat interview came out...even Casey himself said that he doesn't know whether releasing the interview was the right thing to do. I know Shane likes to play the role of "fighting for the underdog" but I also think he's incredibly concerned about how he is perceived by his colleagues in the YouTube space. He would definitely face backlash from his peers by giving Logan the spotlight, and I think he knows that, despite having that back and forth with Logan on twitter some weeks ago.
I also don't think that will be the case for the reasons named above. But wasn't Shane dming Jake Paul on Twitter? They even wanted to do a collab. Do you think they will go through with it? I know that Jake Paul is still pretty controversial even if not as controversial as Logan.

I would assume any documentary out from these two would definitely be better off made from Shane. I mean if those two ever release anything for themselves everyone is always gonna think it’s just for money. If he did do a documentary on the Paul’s he should definitely ask them about the negative impact their videos have on kids. If they realize their influence is more than just buying a shirt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

sanic-uvx wrote:

I would assume any documentary out from these two would definitely be better off made from Shane. I mean if those two ever release anything for themselves everyone is always gonna think it’s just for money. If he did do a documentary on the Paul’s he should definitely ask them about the negative impact their videos have on kids. If they realize their influence is more than just buying a shirt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

pepesylvia wrote:taking a sec away from jeffree but i actually liked morgans new video? she's still annoying (what 20 y/o girl isnt) but its so much better than her acting faking bougie. also i cringed @ her going to a camp site in fucking sandals but how she felt about camping is exactly how i felt after my first attempt at it too
That entire video annoyed the shit out of me. I bet they annoyed the people camping around them too. :roll:

Mrs_Robot
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrs_Robot »

I didn't totally hate the Jeffree starr videos so far.. but I didn't think it was as good as Shane was making it out to be.. just because you filmed for long periods doesn't mean it's going to be good.. I think I mostly liked it because the whole "squad" wasn't there the whole time.. Andrew was still doing his annoying laugh.. and I was annoyed at how Shane just kept freaking out how much Jeffree makes.. the warehouse etc.. "wtf is this? omg wtf even is this?!?!?" gets old after a while.. Jeffree may be controversial.. but he is being smart with his money unlike a lot of youtubers.. they should be investing in real things.. instead of relying on youtube soley.. and merch etc.. Shane isn't exactly poor either not as rich as Jeffree but, not in a point where all of these possessions should have been shocking etc..

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Jeffree has been talking about his music online a LOT since the videos.

Maybe this whole thing was a big publicity move and he’s gonna release music again.

Return to “Shane Dawson”