Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BootyCrush PT 18

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

Think it's the angle tbh.

Her latest blog post has photos of her in beige sandals, long white linen skirt and striped linen shirt. She looks lovely, classy and stylish I think....then I noticed the photographer wasn't Jason (credits to some other geezer who had taken the pictures). I mean why wouldn't you have your husband, who is supposedly a photographer, shoot those pics for you??? Would be good for him, work wise getting publicity and surely free/a lot cheaper. I know they have Indie so perhaps that is why...ie Jason was looking after her...but the pros outweigh the cons surely?!

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: BootyCrush PT 18

Post by PowderGirl »

PowderGirl wrote:BaddieCrush-Sponsored by Trashy Little Thing PT19
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

New thread!
Dewdrop2004 wrote:Think it's the angle tbh.

Her latest blog post has photos of her in beige sandals, long white linen skirt and striped linen shirt. She looks lovely, classy and stylish I think....then I noticed the photographer wasn't Jason (credits to some other geezer who had taken the pictures). I mean why wouldn't you have your husband, who is supposedly a photographer, shoot those pics for you??? Would be good for him, work wise getting publicity and surely free/a lot cheaper. I know they have Indie so perhaps that is why...ie Jason was looking after her...but the pros outweigh the cons surely?!

We have a new thread already. Please join there! (See quoted post above)

Return to “BeautyCrush”