Marissa “25 and Zero Drive” Lace

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa “25 and Zero Drive” Lace

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

How many pics in her underwear is she going to post? Like, don’t get me wrong, body positivity is great and all and if she means what she says I’m glad that she’s finally coming to terms with that. But she just posted a pic like this less than a week ago!
"Sure, Jan..."

youngwildfree
Learner
Learner

Post by youngwildfree »

The worst thing about her underwear pics will always be her disgusting chipped nails for me. I completely understand everyone who doesn’t have the time to constantly look after them, but what’s her excuse???
+ I could literally wear my nail polish for three weeks without any chipping. Why wouldn’t she just invest in some good base and top coat? It should be possible for her to repaint her nails every two weeks.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

youngwildfree wrote:The worst thing about her underwear pics will always be her disgusting chipped nails for me. I completely understand everyone who doesn’t have the time to constantly look after them, but what’s her excuse???
+ I could literally wear my nail polish for three weeks without any chipping. Why wouldn’t she just invest in some good base and top coat? It should be possible for her to repaint her nails every two weeks.
Or just remove the nail polish once more than one nail has chipped like it’s soooo easy to take nail polish off it takes basically zero effort. If i don’t have time to repaint my nails i just take it off it’s not that big of a deal to have unpainted nails ESPECIALLY if you’re about to post a half naked pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Or she could just get a gel manicure that lasts forever, since she only ever paints them one color anyway. Or is that not vegan?
"Sure, Jan..."

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

One thing I will give Marissa credit for is not jumping back into a relationship right after her break up with Noah. She's coming up on nearly a year of being single and I think it's been really good for her. Although she's still insufferable, she's slightly less insufferable than she was when she was with Noah. She was HORRIBLE when she was with him, either because she was unhappy in that relationship or smug because she had a boyfriend. Maybe both.

That being said, I doubt Marissa is single due to lack of trying. I have heard that both LA and NYC are very difficult places to date, primarily because there are just so many options for people and travelling to see one another, even if it's just a few neighborhoods away, can be very time consuming. Marissa is probably used to relying on her looks and bra/bikini pictures to get men, but in LA, attractive women are everywhere. If Marissa has to rely on her personality to hook a man, it could be a long, long time until she finds someone.

Also, why do the plans for her vacations always change last minute?!?!

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Ok let’s vote on a new thread title. Please “thank” which title you like the best, or submit your own for voting.

First one:

Marissa “Fridgarissa” Lace by Pineappless
"Sure, Jan..."

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Marissa “Delusions & Daddy Issues” Lace by me
"Sure, Jan..."

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Marissa “Thirsty Because She’s So Salty” Lace also by me

I looked and didn’t see others, so if you have one, submit it!
"Sure, Jan..."

wonderland_lily
Debater
Debater

Post by wonderland_lily »

Looks like there’s a new guy.... I’m ready to see how this one goes down lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

NEW THREAD ALERT, MY SWEET SWEET FRANDS!

viewtopic.php?f=374&t=34039
"Sure, Jan..."

Return to “MarissaLace”