TIF P10: Chris and His Creamed Carpets

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P10: Chris and His Creamed Carpets

Post by TashaBoo »

I think the new channel is for extra income. End of. From what others have posted, it looks like they've taken a financial hit with this scandal. More views, more money. And she's more likely to get sponsors from baby companies if creepy chris isn't attached to the channel.

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

Tublet83 wrote:Courtesy of “real inghams” on insta
tbh we havent seen chris in the ending of the vlogs recently??

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Web30 wrote:
Aaliyah_uk wrote:Sarah’s channel could be an insurance policy , for all we know there is more shit coming and she has
Her own channel , either that or maybe she heard people like granny Wilkes saying Sarah should have her own channel she’d have two million subscribers if she left Chris ,
She may have thought aha herching
I did think at least its a back up plan. But i cant see her leaving him now, i really dont know what could come out worse then this that would make that happen.
I see your point the only thing I can think is an underage girl that would cause some real trouble for Chris ,
I don’t understand why he hasn’t tried to shut jess up and I know he sent a letter but I mean seriously try and shut her up , because she can’t do anymore damage than she already has and her family don’t come across as wealthy although you never know I guess , even with truth on her side it would cost a pretty penny if Chris decided to play ball ,
The only things I can think of is A he didn’t wanna draw more publicity or B he didn’t wanna appear nasty after her allegations but something doesn’t add up

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

Harrypotter wrote:
Are they saying hes moved out but he comes back to film? Wow! If true what are they going to do when babys here?!

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Web30 wrote:
Harrypotter wrote:
Are they saying hes moved out but he comes back to film? Wow! If true what are they going to do when babys here?!
I don’t believe that you wouldn’t get pregnant in that case especially earning 50k a month why would you leave yourself a single mum to a baby when u already have three I dunno it doesn’t feel right
Plus their neighbours hate them wouldn't they have outed them that’s a hard thing to hide

Dotty21
Learner
Learner

Post by Dotty21 »

I wouldn’t read that much in to that since it’s the yt_management profile pic. But it wouldn’t put it past them.

They missed a trick should have called her new channel Sarah Ingham Forever!! :rofl:

The whole I don’t know how far I’m pregnant 3-4 weeks, for someone who already has 3 kids would know the first 2 weeks your not actually pregnant and very unlikely to get a positive test at 3 weeks. If it is positive would be very faint line and the digital ones certainly wouldn’t pick it up with them not being that sensitive.

Know you know why they are fighting so much to keep the channel together they thought getting up the duff would be a big fat payday.

Well you reap what you sow

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

Dotty21 wrote:
I wouldn’t read that much in to that since it’s the yt_management profile pic. But it wouldn’t put it past them.

They missed a trick should have called her new channel Sarah Ingham Forever!! :rofl:

The whole I don’t know how far I’m pregnant 3-4 weeks, for someone who already has 3 kids would know the first 2 weeks your not actually pregnant and very unlikely to get a positive test at 3 weeks. If it is positive would be very faint line and the digital ones certainly wouldn’t pick it up with them not being that sensitive.

Know you know why they are fighting so much to keep the channel together they thought getting up the duff would be a big fat payday.

Well you reap what you sow
I didnt find out till 9 weeks with my daugther! But if i had anymore i think id know sooner, and if they were trying anyway youd be more aware!

FashionMinion
Learner
Learner

Post by FashionMinion »

Normally pregnancy announcements make me emotional and happy but this one makes me feel sick..

FashionMinion
Learner
Learner

Post by FashionMinion »

double post

kawaii-vegan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kawaii-vegan »

Hey all! I’ve been lurking since all this drama began and I just need to join in and vent. They’re literally living on their own planet, wtf is going on :rofl:
I don’t understand how two adults can be so unconcerned with peoples feelings and how they can just ignore what’s going on. (also, you guys have been so entertaining, thanks for filling my evenings the past few weeks!)

GiggleBee
Informer
Informer

Post by GiggleBee »

This baby and Esme's reborns are gonna be in matching outfits aren't they? :roll:

I hope they are prepared for Isla to kick off! She's been treated like a princess for so long and it's gonna be a huge shock to the system! Especially with the older two in that private school and getting all the school trips and longer half terms ect and now a new baby as well, she isn't gonna know what's hit her!

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

Not sure if this was posted but the 'paedophile hunter' person on Twitter posted this

FJSL 2222
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FJSL 2222 »

I can hardly wait to listen to Sarah moaning about how tired or sick she is. :barf:

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

lunaluvgood wrote:Not sure if this was posted but the 'paedophile hunter' person on Twitter posted this

As ludicrous as this nothing would surprise me from those 2

judeclem909
Lurker
Lurker

Post by judeclem909 »

I’m sorry but I’m really not buying any of this pregnancy rubbish!! The reactions from both Sarah and Chris were the most fake I have ever seen!! Why did they need to do so many tests??? Every single kit that they used is available to buy on eBay as an “already positive “ pregnancy test!!

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

lunaluvgood wrote:Not sure if this was posted but the 'paedophile hunter' person on Twitter posted this

It's from the fake yt_management account so irrelevant and fake

Not that I'd put it past them to pay for accounts to support them (they clearly already buy subscribers) but I don't think even they are stupid enough to pay for one that would clearly be removed by twitter for breaking the impersonation guidelines.

Either a shit stirrer or someone who wants to appear "in" with the drama imo (probably both!)

Bunting9
Learner
Learner

Post by Bunting9 »

Hollyvlogs is live at the mo, talking generally but a bit about the Inghams, remember that she said Chris had been inappropriate at an event? Apparently he was asked if they would have another child and he said "my wife doesn't put out" and afterwards "she doesn't give me blow jobs either".

Hc995
Learner
Learner

Post by Hc995 »

I wish people would stop engaging with @yt_managment on Twitter now. Imagine being that attention starved you dedicate 20 hours a day taunting people into a reaction. Probably the only time in their life when they’ve felt important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Oh wow I didn't think this could get any worse but somehow it has

agrest
Learner
Learner

Post by agrest »

I've been gone for a week, could someone summarize what happened? I would be really grateful as I don't feel like reading 40 pages ;)

Return to “The Ingham Family”