TIF P10: Chris and His Creamed Carpets

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P10: Chris and His Creamed Carpets

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

Im taking my guesses that there will shortly be followed by a Miscarriage video. anyone else taking bets?

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

At least with a new baby to give them new content maybe Isabelle won't be pimped out at every given opportunity. Maybe the poor girl might actually get a break?

krispykremedonut
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by krispykremedonut »

Very long time lurker..and i don't know if i've misread this from previous threads, but does anyone remember Chris Ingham once told someone at an event that a new baby would basically pay for a new house? Fitting how they've now put their house up for sale then a baby announcement suddenly appears :roll: :roll:

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

SarahGard1983 wrote:At least with a new baby to give them new content maybe Isabelle won't be pimped out at every given opportunity. Maybe the poor girl might actually get a break?
Izzy acts like a mum to Isla and Esme already. Sarah will probably offload this one onto her too.

katyandtony
Debater
Debater

Post by katyandtony »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:Im taking my guesses that there will shortly be followed by a Miscarriage video. anyone else taking bets?
That would be stooping really low.

She has to fly to OZ pregnant now, that will be fun.

Their crappy house is back on rightmove after it got removed last week.

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:Im taking my guesses that there will shortly be followed by a Miscarriage video. anyone else taking bets?
That truely would be the last straw for me!! Id like to think they wouldnt sink that low but i feel they would if they thought it was needed.

FJSL 2222
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FJSL 2222 »

Oh dear, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse! :( :roll:
The views may go up for a while but the ifam are not going to be interested in a baby after the first few weeks.
Sarah giving advice, yes I'm sure any pregnant woman/new mum would take advice from someone like her. :rofl:
The girls are going to love having a crying baby disturbing them at night and all of the LOL dolls and accessories will be dangerous for a baby.
The only good thing is Isla will be able to grow up and not be babied, the poor new kid will be babied till it's at least 10!

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

Oh God! Can you imagine Chris's baby voice? We've all heard how he speaks to the girls as it is. It's just going to be unbearable.

FJSL 2222
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FJSL 2222 »

katyandtony wrote:
That would be stooping really low.

She has to fly to OZ pregnant now, that will be fun.

Their crappy house is back on rightmove after it got removed last week.
I saw the house on rightmove and am really tempted to go view it just to see what's inside the garage but there's no way my husband would agree.

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Courtesy of “real inghams” on insta

MissPeachy
Learner
Learner

Post by MissPeachy »

katyandtony wrote: Their crappy house is back on rightmove after it got removed last week.

Speaking of their crappy house. I bet this is the real reason they’re selling the house. They need more space for the baby stuff. IMAGINE ALL OF THE BABY STUFF. Sarah will be in her element having another excuse to buy more tat.
“You’re gonna need a bigger garage”

Kris51
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kris51 »

I can't believe it, she really is pregnant :roll:
It's disgusting that they did that just because family fizz's views were sky rocketing. Aren't
they going to Lapland in December? I can't see sarah pulling off being 7-8 month pregnant and travelling all over the world like georgie did. And going to Australia this summer potentially with morning sickness....sounds fun :rofl: There is going to be a lot of whinging ahead of us..Lol...and I can't stomach her now...god help us :?

Ps. I miss the recaps from Rachel Mrs dd, hope she didn't get one of those letters from their lawyers that keep popping up all over the place.

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

FJSL 2222 wrote:Oh dear, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse! :( :roll:
The views may go up for a while but the ifam are not going to be interested in a baby after the first few weeks.
Sarah giving advice, yes I'm sure any pregnant woman/new mum would take advice from someone like her. :rofl:
The girls are going to love having a crying baby disturbing them at night and all of the LOL dolls and accessories will be dangerous for a baby.
The only good thing is Isla will be able to grow up and not be babied, the poor new kid will be babied till it's at least 10!
Lmao advice on how to get baby lotion at the pound shop or how to do a budget nursery with numerous hauls containing cheap crap

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

Her reaction was so staged. I don't have kids but the way she was all 'omg I'm not sure...omg let me check the instructions several times'. Like she's had 3 kids already, surely she'd know what to look for. :roll:

BoringGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BoringGirl »

In the Sarah gets a huge shock vlog where they were at the park Sarah said she had to go home and film a very special video and wanted to do so while it was still light.
I assume that’s when she filmed the pregnancy test.

Also isn’t it very early to announce a pregnancy?

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

lunaluvgood wrote:Her reaction was so staged. I don't have kids but the way she was all 'omg I'm not sure...omg let me check the instructions several times'. Like she's had 3 kids already, surely she'd know what to look for. :roll:
Lol, yeah! Sarah getting the instructions out had me in stitches. Don't pretend you can read, Sarah!

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

lunaluvgood wrote:Her reaction was so staged. I don't have kids but the way she was all 'omg I'm not sure...omg let me check the instructions several times'. Like she's had 3 kids already, surely she'd know what to look for. :roll:
Yeh plus she said she’d taken a tonne of negatives so she definitely knew what a negative looked like after ten months and 353636 tests

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
Yeh plus she said she’d taken a tonne of negatives so she definitely knew what a negative looked like after ten months and 353636 tests

She don't half spout a load of shit doesn't she?

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Sarah’s channel could be an insurance policy , for all we know there is more shit coming and she has
Her own channel , either that or maybe she heard people like granny Wilkes saying Sarah should have her own channel she’d have two million subscribers if she left Chris ,
She may have thought aha herching

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:Sarah’s channel could be an insurance policy , for all we know there is more shit coming and she has
Her own channel , either that or maybe she heard people like granny Wilkes saying Sarah should have her own channel she’d have two million subscribers if she left Chris ,
She may have thought aha herching
I did think at least its a back up plan. But i cant see her leaving him now, i really dont know what could come out worse then this that would make that happen.

Return to “The Ingham Family”