"The Savage Deyes Of A Commitment-Phobe - Part 20

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re:

Post by LadyBugB »

Yikes, I'm a bit late but that video he did with Zoe was very telling, perhaps they should keep that stuff private because did it ever open up where each person is in the relationship. Alfie sounds like he may be asexual, and that he is only with Zoe because of optics -- he may love her but not as a man loves a woman. Zoe does love him, he is literally her whole world, that she doesn't see a life for herself outside of her hometown without Alfie is just sad.

If that is the groundwork for their relationship they may need to start thinking of parting ways, the sooner the better. Let each other find that person who better suits them.

Kam162
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re:

Post by Kam162 »

- becoming a pilot

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re:

Post by horatio »

cuzisayso wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:
- doll vlog with Zoe
Lmao and weren’t those dolls like £350 each?

Oh well right?! ...... baffling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I had forgotten about that. So much hype for a while too...not to forget the initial first doll he also bought for some reason of another.
He seems to only be vlogging abut once a week too. Laziness reaching new levels...

Or maybe I’m assuming unfairly and he’s knuckling down to get all these things done? Clocking in long hours at the office ? Alfie the businessman? Hiring, firing and perspiring? He might even be learning how to actually use all his expensive equipment?

Na. Don’t think so.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by HearMeRoar »

Whatever happened to that intern he hired for design who sent in that really creative thing (Cannot for the life of me remember what it was haha)

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re:

Post by Wombat »

I found that relationship Q&A equal parts hilarious and sad. Zoe's answers were exactly what we already knew, but wow, Alfie watched all that back when editing and thought "relationship goals!" and posted it.

The fact that he talks about this whole scenario he'd be doing if they weren't together came across very much as him having thought through this plan a lot, and holding some bitterness there. Funny thing is, I've said it before - Alfie likes to project that he's got the heart of a traveler, and is being held back, but nothing about him indicates that that's anything more than his fantasy. He has the money, being in the UK he has relatively easy access to Europe, Northern Africa, America, and yet he barely travels. He may want to be the sort of person who would have gone to London, moved to the US and been an adventurer, but I think at heart he's an immature kid who would never risk losing his comfort. I suspect he likes to blame Zoe for him not living he life he fantasises about, because it's easier than admitting to himself that he's the one choosing not to be adventurous, and looking at what he actually wants.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by HearMeRoar »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:Whatever happened to that intern he hired for design who sent in that really creative thing (Cannot for the life of me remember what it was haha)
Oh yeah!! She sent in a big old application complete with a dancing monkey (not Sean this time) and wasn’t he going to fly her over to come intern with the company or at least arrange a position.. I’m sure she had to pay for her own ticket.
You think she’s still waiting in Brighton train station for him to come pick her up?!
She could have been in charge of filling the tango ice blast machine.

So he’s learning how to fly a plane, forgot that one!!
And also how to play piano.

So much stuff to do “today” and the sad this is, we’ve probably forgotten a huge number of things by now :rofl:
:rofl:

She's waiting for Alfie to pick her up in that private jet he plans to buy and fly :p

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by nixworld68 »

What's this "part 1", "part 2" nonsense? Could he be MORE obvious about copying what Shane Dawson has been doing?!

Antacids1
Talker
Talker

Re:

Post by Antacids1 »

Where is the new thread?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re:

Post by rai1234 »

So, what happened to his podcast? It's almost August.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Re:

Post by Hem848484 »

SuggthePug wrote:Does anyone have a name suggestion for a new thread?
I’ve got nothin. He’s so damn boring he can’t even inspire me to hate him.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by Sarahb88 »

PointlessPerson: Rounding Things Out With Them Gains ?????

thejoker999
Debater
Debater

Re:

Post by thejoker999 »

£1 Deyes: generosity comes with 7p.

Alfie "I'm not a tory" Deyes

Again, he bores me so much i can't be arsed to think of anything better.

byronbok
Wanderer
Wanderer

The Savage Deyes Of A Commitment Phobe Part 20

Post by byronbok »

Going to work for a large company is like getting on a train. Are you going sixty miles an hour or is the train going sixty miles an hour and youre just sitting still?

J. Paul Getty

Return to “Pointless Blog”