SMLx0

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SMLx0

Post by ibeendrakein »

One o the sweetest and most drama free beauty gurus on YT in my opinion. Such a kind personality! <3

Post by Guest »

I will always love this girl even though many of her videos are a bit boring. She is who she is and she is very genuine (not to mention beautiful). I love that she says she doesn't want fame or popularity, she just wants to live in her little town and upstate NY and be herself.

lizlurks
Learner
Learner

Post by lizlurks »

I like this girl a lot. You can tell she’s down to earth/chill and as drama free as possible. Not greedy like some other youtubers. When her and Ciaobellaxo first came out on YouTube (around the same time I think) I thought they seemed similar in certain ways. This is what ciaobellaxo could have been like if she ever grew out of high school lol. You can just tell Stephanie has that confidence where she knows she’s not perfect (she’s made comments about her torso or something) but she’s still gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I loved her latest vlog. She took the iPhone x back and traded it in because it wasn't worth that kind of money for what it did. There are so many girls who could learn how to be humble from her. It's not forced either; it's just who she is and you can tell it.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

^ right?! Other people would probably have put up with that phone just to have it because it's the newest name brand phone. That's the best thing about her. She's not a sellout like 99.9% of youtube girls.

Post by Guest »

Her video today -- "this is actually affordable makeup none of that "its affordable" this is legit drugstore." I fucking love this girl. Keeping it real always.

If only all the girls she came up with on youtube had remained humble, gosh, we wouldn't be here on guru gossip talking as much! But nah, they continue to not disappoint with their lies and bullshit.

Stephanie is a rare gem.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

Steph is awesome. I wish she got more views. Quite frankly she could try to change up her thumbnail pics a bit to get more views. I don't really like the style of thumbpics she uses currently.

Post by Guest »

I am loving her vlogmas. She is so down to earth and relatable, and damn I stole that boozy punch recipe! lol
She is putting a lot of effort into the videos and she has a normal life unlike so many of these girls. I hope she gets more opportunities that take her far in life.

Chocolatemint
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Chocolatemint »

I like how she is honest and open about staying in, spending time on her own or just chilling with her boyfriend etc. Rather than faking this amazing lifestyle of constantly being out and about town. She’s a down to earth and lovely girl

Honeydukes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Honeydukes »

Chocolatemint wrote:I like how she is honest and open about staying in, spending time on her own or just chilling with her boyfriend etc. Rather than faking this amazing lifestyle of constantly being out and about town. She’s a down to earth and lovely girl
I completely agree. I relate to her so much! Also, her fashion sense is gorgeous. I love her try-on videos!

viridian
Talker
Talker

Post by viridian »

I know she doesn't post Tommy a lot, but he was in a lot of her vlogmas videos and has been kind of scarce lately as far as I can tell. Anyone else think something is up? I really like her, so that would make me pretty sad.

La Dolce Vita
Debater
Debater

Post by La Dolce Vita »

Is tommy the same guy she was dating a few years ago when she moved to Maryland? If I remember correctly that boyfriend was abusive and there was holes in the wall or something.. they broke up but it seems like her and tommy have been together for a awhile so is this that same boyfriend or... ?

viridian
Talker
Talker

Post by viridian »

La Dolce Vita wrote:Is tommy the same guy she was dating a few years ago when she moved to Maryland? If I remember correctly that boyfriend was abusive and there was holes in the wall or something.. they broke up but it seems like her and tommy have been together for a awhile so is this that same boyfriend or... ?
Wow I have no idea. I hope not.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

viridian wrote:
La Dolce Vita wrote:Is tommy the same guy she was dating a few years ago when she moved to Maryland? If I remember correctly that boyfriend was abusive and there was holes in the wall or something.. they broke up but it seems like her and tommy have been together for a awhile so is this that same boyfriend or... ?
Wow I have no idea. I hope not.
No guys that is not the same boyfriend. She broke up with the abusive one and tommy is a different guy.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

viridian wrote:I know she doesn't post Tommy a lot, but he was in a lot of her vlogmas videos and has been kind of scarce lately as far as I can tell. Anyone else think something is up? I really like her, so that would make me pretty sad.
in february or march when she went on that mexico trip i mentioned that i thought it was weird she didnt bring him and didnt mention him at all. she hasnt even said his name in a vlog in a few months. im wondering if somethings up too

mangowarfare
Learner
Learner

Post by mangowarfare »

Damn thats too bad if they did break up. Honestly, I find it very plausible that it is a kid issue. Maybe he wants kids. Maybe his parents want him to have kids. Never know.

mangowarfare
Learner
Learner

Post by mangowarfare »

oh just checked, he was in her birthday vlog from a month ago so... i think they are still together!

mangowarfare
Learner
Learner

Post by mangowarfare »

did any of you see her recent vlog where she was getting her extensions sewed in? the studio lighting and her vlog camera made it look almost like she has fillers around her eyes?

heyhoe2022
Lurker
Lurker

Post by heyhoe2022 »

I love Stef from her recipes to her relatable attitude! I have been watching her from the very beginning and she has stayed so authentic to herself and not tried to morph into these other wannabe "ig baddies"

Jessrip25
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessrip25 »

Been watching Steph since she first started , She was living in her dorm at that point, She really hasn't changed hardly at all and that's what I love about her. True to herself no matter how much money she has made.
She is the only makeup guru I still follow

Return to “SMLx0”