Devon Louise "Budget Beard" Barber Part 4

Tilly-Autumn
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Devon Louise "Budget Beard" Barber Part 4

Post by Tilly-Autumn »

Did anyone else see her screensaver when she was complaining about her phone randomly playing “Never grow up” by Taylor Swift (How appropriate in regards to Downgrade) it’s a photo of her engagement ring :roll: not one of herself and her fiancé but just the ring. Shows all that she focuses on I suppose... :roll:

Razzmatazz
Informer
Informer

Post by Razzmatazz »

Tilly-Autumn wrote:Did anyone else see her screensaver when she was complaining about her phone randomly playing “Never grow up” by Taylor Swift (How appropriate in regards to Downgrade) it’s a photo of her engagement ring :roll: not one of herself and her fiancé but just the ring. Shows all that she focuses on I suppose... :roll:
That is really weird because she can look down at her own hand and see the ring in real life whenever she wants...

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

wtf that eyeliner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Devon Louise

Post by Guest »

meowelseh wrote:Image

wtf that eyeliner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ouch that is really badly done eyeliner.

Notice how she doesn’t get many likes on her boring photos these days so has to do a ‘throwback’ photo which includes Darcy... :roll:
They lead such a dull life.

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

Errrhmmm...on one of their IG's have a picture of the afternoon tea from a week or two ago.

So its not even recent. I went lurking back and after a few months of going out Devon posts on her IG that she painted a picture for her boyfriends daughter that has two little figures in it representing herself and Matt.

How F'd up is that.

ughmygosh
Informer
Informer

Post by ughmygosh »

Wow. I know people have bad days with eyeliner, but really? That looks like a 13 year olds first attempt !If I made an appointment to get any kind of beauty treatment and walked into the room and the beautician had messy make up like that on, I'd turn my ass right back around.

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm »

She is now asking if any of her insta followers want to crochet flowers for her DIY post box.....talk about budget.

Also - no offense to her followers but that is in NO WAY going to match, even if she tries to specify colors. I’m honestly tempted to make some just to clash with the color palette but it isn’t worth the time.

mix10
Debater
Debater

Post by mix10 »

I mean, it’s one thing to invite friends over and have them help with stuff like that but to ask strangers on instagram seems kind of....weird.

uglybetty
Learner
Learner

Post by uglybetty »

MissEm wrote:She is now asking if any of her insta followers want to crochet flowers for her DIY post box.....talk about budget.

Also - no offense to her followers but that is in NO WAY going to match, even if she tries to specify colors. I’m honestly tempted to make some just to clash with the color palette but it isn’t worth the time.
Good god this wedding is going to be absolutely tasteless... I think DIY-ing wedding decor is rad (just check out TheSorryGirls for some inspo) but that's just shocking. Each to their own I guess :?

Post by Guest »

Especially when Devon’s D.I.Y stuff is always a fail, remember the awful videos...this wedding is going to be so trashy and cheap. Not even a nice cheap that you can’t tell but the kind that is obviously cheap cheap and half assed.

She’s posted a giveaway now on instagram for one of her lipsticks. Probably just wants to get a load of likes and comments as people don’t really bother with her anymore.

chinese_whispers
Talker
Talker

Post by chinese_whispers »

Lads, I set up this account purely to ask this question. Myself and my bf are thinking of getting engaged soon. He’s a stereotypical ‘man’ and has no clue of what type of ring to get me, so he asked me to pick one. Which I think is fair enough.

I came across this on my travels. It’s a three banded, but the one in the middle. Is that Devon’s ring?? It’s on the littlewoods website for less than €500.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

Does anyone have any aloe vera to apply to the burns? Ohhhh, the comments about taking time before calling yourselves a family!!

About not venting about your day in front of your step child

[youtube][/youtube]

Razzmatazz
Informer
Informer

Post by Razzmatazz »

chinese_whispers wrote:Lads, I set up this account purely to ask this question. Myself and my bf are thinking of getting engaged soon. He’s a stereotypical ‘man’ and has no clue of what type of ring to get me, so he asked me to pick one. Which I think is fair enough.

I came across this on my travels. It’s a three banded, but the one in the middle. Is that Devon’s ring?? It’s on the littlewoods website for less than €500.
It’s very similar, I had to go on her insta to check. Hers has less stones around the outside of the “flower”. I remember them saying it was from a pawn shop.
201A29D4-503D-42E8-A756-E3AEFD7B158B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

This comment was on the new video.

Justlurkin6382
Learner
Learner

Post by Justlurkin6382 »

Doughnutdemon12 wrote:This comment was on the new video.
Knowing Louise’s history this just breaks my heart :(

kikidrk12
Informer
Informer

Post by kikidrk12 »

Irishish wrote:Does anyone have any aloe vera to apply to the burns? Ohhhh, the comments about taking time before calling yourselves a family!!

About not venting about your day in front of your step child

[youtube][/youtube]

This video was sooo good!!! Much of it was so obviously about Matt and Devon.

Post by Guest »

And she’s back to posting photos of Darcy on her Instagram account for likes. She has no shame. :roll:

Caddy01
Talker
Talker

Post by Caddy01 »

The thing about the photo Matt put up of her at their afternoon tea is even though her eyeliner is potentially the worst I've ever seen (did Darcy do it?) She looks sort of normal, she actually could almost pass for mid 20s. She never ever dresses like a woman her age, think like niomi smart, she's like a cross between 50 and 5 normally, refreshing to see her attempt to look normal. My one thought whenever I look at her Instagram is she is just so weird, definitely Elinor Oliphant vibes, although Elinor was a more likeable character and perhaps more able to function than Devon :rofl:

Matt likes women who haven't grown up, Louise to a certain extent hasn't grown up, perhaps because of her childhood. Devon is like a 12 year old pretending to be an adult. Both of them can't really function in this world alone and both of them were extremely reliant on Matt to take care of them. It's so creepy, he likes women he can take care of and control

smudger
Talker
Talker

Post by smudger »

Why the FUCK is her weird mother posting pictures of Darcy? Louise is a pain in the arse but I commend her for not smacking one of these bitches. Hey Devon's weird mum, do you like Doritos? Cos that's nacho grandaughter!

Cat and meow
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat and meow »

Just chipping in to say this weirdo has blocked me on instagram cos I commented on a photo of darcy that she was a mini louise. ... which she is. So apparently she's so insecure she can't stand people mentioning the child she exploits on a PUBLIC account actually resembles her REAL mom! :roll:

Return to “Devon Louise”