Reine
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Greaseballella: 280390 Days of Wagamamas Part 37

Post by Reine »

sengasenga wrote:Image

I mean, in normal lighting she doesn't look that good either...
my eyes aren't drawn to her acne first but to her eyebrows, she needs to find someone better to shape them :?

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

[quote="amacoeur"][quote="rachz"]Slightly OT on the current topic, but that's something i've never understood why she didn't exploit it: [b]She can sing[/b], decently too. Why has she never done a cover of any kind? I'm sure the minions would lap it up[/quote]

I've heard way worse (Rebecca Black anyone? lol), she doesn't sound terrible. She could record a single and give half or all of the proceeds to charity or something. But I guess that would require some work.

It really annoys me that someone as lazy and unoriginal as Zoe has more subscribers and more fame than someone like Lilly Singh/iisuperwomanii (just an example, couldn't think of anyone else), who actually works hard and has creative ideas. I'm not Lilly's biggest fan, but girl works hard and has tons of projects in the works as far as I know.[/quote]

Go and read lilly' s thread . She's the most selfish and rudest person after gabby i've ever known.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

rachz wrote:At the end of Alfie's vlog, she's in bed under a duvet cover and a fleecy blanket and with her huge fluffy dressing gown on. Unless they never turn their heating on, she must be absolutely boiling hot.
I honestly don't know how she can live like that. I get itchy feet if i stay inside for one day (actually dressed and working) and make sure i'm out and about as much as possible the next day. And I don't know how that image can be helping tweens at all
And at that point (when Alfie had just got back from the station) she also said "I was going to text you and ask you to being me a pizza". Do you think she is actually trolling us now?!?

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

nixworld68 wrote:
rachz wrote:At the end of Alfie's vlog, she's in bed under a duvet cover and a fleecy blanket and with her huge fluffy dressing gown on. Unless they never turn their heating on, she must be absolutely boiling hot.
I honestly don't know how she can live like that. I get itchy feet if i stay inside for one day (actually dressed and working) and make sure i'm out and about as much as possible the next day. And I don't know how that image can be helping tweens at all
And at that point (when Alfie had just got back from the station) she also said "I was going to text you and ask you to being me a pizza". Do you think she is actually trolling us now?!?
hahah i didn't hear that cause i skimmed through it with the sound off.
I honestly don't know at this point :rofl:

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

Zoe is a prime example of how your diet affects your health and looks

Oxanna_Derula
Learner
Learner

Post by Oxanna_Derula »

nixworld68 wrote:
That's what I thought too.... hearing her saying this I was like noooo you just can't be serious !

nazxr
Talker
Talker

Post by nazxr »

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

hally34 wrote:
Turn Left at Irony wrote:I find it amusing and a reflection on fame that Zoe is getting slated in the papers for her photograph of a "random man and his dog". I was brought up on Pink Floyd, (even went to the Roger Waters' Wall concert a few years back).

This random man, aka David Gilmour, is a true legend being the co-songwriter, guitar player and singer in one of the world's biggest selling bands. I do not blame Zoe for not recognising Gilmour as few of my age and younger would, but it this is man who has shunned fame, but his work is known by billions. Dark Side of the Moon is one of the biggest selling albums in history, (the likes of Taylor Swift and Bleiber could only dream of selling so many albums).
has she acknowledged this at all? So funny she'll hate how silly it makes her look. She probably thought she was the famous one taking a photo of a the old guy with his dog, lucky him, little did she know!
Her and Mr Frog are like two lost souls, swimming in a fish bowl, year after year, running over the same old ground, the same old fears - just some ''random'' words :lol:

Post by Guest »

Omg

Return to “Zoella”