Michele1218 General Thread Part 1

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michele1218 General Thread Part 1

Post by fiercelyprivate »

MsBuckingham wrote:I don't think she ever had any intention of posting pics of their baby. Until fairly recently she'd never shown Nic on camera and I was personally surprised when she posted wedding pics. She rarely mentions her personal life on camera let alone show it and I don't expect us to ever see Addison.
I think Nick not appearing on camera had more to do with Nick's wishes than hers though. She was forever asking and pleading with him to say hello to her subbies. I was also surprised by how much information she shared about her wedding...she posted a wedding trailer and everything. She has shared vlogs with her family previously also. But I agree that she probably won't ever show pictures/videos of her child. Which is fine by me...I never understood why people care so much to see YTers' babies (not directed at you MsBuckingham...just making a general statement).

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I noticed she replied to someones comment on instagram (I think it was), saying something along the lines of 'I can't wait for you guys to meet her.' So maybe she will show us eventually.

Lolalondon89
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lolalondon89 »

I'm suprised she hasn't atleast shown a picture of Addison, but good on her if she decides to keep her private from youtube and the internet. Although I doubt she will be able to keep her away for long, she will crave the attention from all her subs saying how cute the baby or it's outfits are. I think we will be seeing her soon.

BubbleBow
Debater
Debater

Post by BubbleBow »

there are so many gurus that say they aren't going to show their babies. i remember carahamelie03 was threatening that she wouldn't show her baby and i was so sad about that.... now they vlog everyday with her in them. i think its a natural thing to want to show off your child once its here. I have a feeling she will show her eventually.

jasminelovenars
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jasminelovenars »

I understand if she wants to keep her baby off Youtube but I think that she should just come out and say so. If I was her I would just say something like “Thanks for all of your well wishes baby is doing well but for privacy reasons I have decided to keep her off camera”

Part of me wonders if she is going so show Addison of camera after she has build up thousands of people begging to see the baby just to get attention/more video views.

Its like she is teasing her followers with twitter updates and Instagram such as the photo with Jake next to the baby seat in the car as she still wants attention.

jasminelovenars
Lurker
Lurker

Also do you guys think that she will do a “what’s in my diaper bag video” in the future, in one of her instgram shots she was carrying a Louis Vuitton neverful bag which could have being her diaper bag because its large enough to carry everything. I find it hard to believe that Michelle would suddenly switch from using one of her many designer handbags to a cheap bag from say Target because she is obsessed with labels. ;)

jasminelovenars
Lurker
Lurker

These are the photos I'm talking about

galfriday
Learner
Learner

Post by galfriday »

jasminelovenars wrote:I understand if she wants to keep her baby off Youtube but I think that she should just come out and say so. If I was her I would just say something like “Thanks for all of your well wishes baby is doing well but for privacy reasons I have decided to keep her off camera”

Part of me wonders if she is going so show Addison of camera after she has build up thousands of people begging to see the baby just to get attention/more video views.

Its like she is teasing her followers with twitter updates and Instagram such as the photo with Jake next to the baby seat in the car as she still wants attention.
This is exactly the point I made earlier. She should say something but she won't because she is rude. She could have easily stated her intentions when she announced the birth but she didn't. Now she posts info knowing her subbies are going to beg to see Addison. She is really a shallow person that she needs that kind of attention.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Maybe she hasn't said anything definite like "I won't be showing the baby" because she hasn't made up her mind yet which direction she wants to go and she doesn't want to commit to a stance on it either way.

MsBuckingham
Talker
Talker

Post by MsBuckingham »

MakeupLover wrote:I never understood why people care so much to see YTers' babies (not directed at you MsBuckingham...just making a general statement).
I agree with you. I can understand wanting to interact with a new person in real life but babies all look the same to me so I don't really empathize with that obsession a lot of people seem to have with seeing YTers newborns.

I also agree with carahamelie03 - so far I've seen 2 YTers showing their babies when they'd said they wouldn't. I can't fathom what arguments could possibly justify putting your child on the Internet but I'm sure they have plenty of good reasons (that was sarcasm).

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

Already flaunting the pre-pregnancy jeans on instagram...

IntheCity
Informer
Informer

Post by IntheCity »

tink wrote:Already flaunting the pre-pregnancy jeans on instagram...
Honestly, I would too if I were in her position. Just because it didn't seem like she gained much weight during her pregnancy doesn't mean she still didn't feel like a whale for 10 months. That's a long time to not wear the clothes you love and feel comfortable in.

Anyway, she said something on twitter about making a labor & delivery video, so she'll probably show the baby in that. Or at least pictures.

I don't really get the whole wanting to see youtuber's babies either. I don't feel like I "know" these people at all, and I don't really care what their baby looks like, especially as a newborn when they all look the same.

honeybadgerdgas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by honeybadgerdgas »

jasminelovenars wrote:I understand if she wants to keep her baby off Youtube but I think that she should just come out and say so. If I was her I would just say something like “Thanks for all of your well wishes baby is doing well but for privacy reasons I have decided to keep her off camera”

She addressed in several vids that she has no intentions of showing her off. I think like her handbag collection, she's just NOT going to do it. I respect her for doing that, but she could get more comfortable as she gets older and maybe show her off. Who knows. But to me she's not being sneaky, she was clear about it from the beginning. Some creep on her most recent video is super pissed about it. I'm like, that's exactly why she shouldn't post! People are fucking crazy.

mdnit
Learner
Learner

Post by mdnit »

Yeah, and she just reconfirmed it in her labor and delivery video that she won't be showing her.. I'm curious to see what the baby looks like, but honestly, with all these careless/incompetent YT moms, it's refreshing to see one be cautious and protective of their child

jasminelovenars
Lurker
Lurker

What did everyone think of her labor video?

I'm glad she had a smooth labor and that the baby is safe and doing well, she clearly loves being a mom :D

BUT a tiny part of me thinks that she was being a bit smug when she said something along the lines off "Ill be telling all my friends that it wasn't that bad and didn't hurt that much"

I think that she should add "Because I had a epidural to that sentence!"

(Not judging her for having one if I was giving birth I would want all of the pain medicine that I could get my hands on!)

jasminelovenars
Lurker
Lurker

mdnit wrote:Yeah, and she just reconfirmed it in her labor and delivery video that she won't be showing her.. I'm curious to see what the baby looks like, but honestly, with all these careless/incompetent YT moms, it's refreshing to see one be cautious and protective of their child
Totally agree with this I'm glad she is thinking of her childs saftey first rather than getting more subscribers *Cough
Anna Saccone Joly :?

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

People really are crazy. I don't understand why anyone gives such a big $hit to see anyone's child (unless it's a close friend or family lol). I have absolutely zero curiosity or desire to see her child. If she shows her, great. If not, great too. I'm indifferent. The only thing I find weirder than this were the people who were so obsessed with seeing her 'bump'. Or anyone's bump for that matter. It's just bizarre to me.

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

I would show the baby now rather than later. Babies all look the same.

Blushingpixie showed a photograph of her baby in a video, but she almost never mentions her personal life, her YT is straight-up beauty stuff. I thought that was nice and non-exploitative.

xoxobebe82
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxobebe82 »

jasminelovenars wrote:What did everyone think of her labor video?

I'm glad she had a smooth labor and that the baby is safe and doing well, she clearly loves being a mom :D

BUT a tiny part of me thinks that she was being a bit smug when she said something along the lines off "Ill be telling all my friends that it wasn't that bad and didn't hurt that much"

(Not judging her for having one if I was giving birth I would want all of the pain medicine that I could get my hands on!)
I too feel like she was being a little smug with some of her comments. Overall I think she had it really good, which is typical! Then again, I don't think she would have admitted it being the worst experience of her life anyway, even if it was!
Also, kind of off topic, but I really liked her necklace she's wearing in the vid..... But not so much when I found out it is $165 from J Crew!! Holy smokes! :o

jasminelovenars
Lurker
Lurker

xoxobebe82 wrote:
jasminelovenars wrote:What did everyone think of her labor video?

I too feel like she was being a little smug with some of her comments. Overall I think she had it really good, which is typical! Then again, I don't think she would have admitted it being the worst experience of her life anyway, even if it was!
Also, kind of off topic, but I really liked her necklace she's wearing in the vid..... But not so much when I found out it is $165 from J Crew!! Holy smokes! :o
Totally agree that she would probably not have made a labor video if she had a terrible time of it (I know I wouldn't) but most new parents find it a bit challenging to get used to life with a newborn and to recover physically from the birth but she clearly wont mention that stuff.

Return to “michele1218”