EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Post by Kiki-86-2 »

anat4ever wrote:I think the problem is that Emily thinks she eats healthy and only has a few cheat days here and there. Someone asked what her fave recipes are and she said tacos and some "healthy" crock pot recipes. And every once in a while she'll talk about eating something "healthier" and is oblivious to the fact that it's just barely healthier. Her kids at least eat fruit I guess.
Exactly. That's why I said before that she doesn't seem to understand why her husband is trying to go on a diet.. I'm sure she was like " what's wrong with our eating habits bub??, we only have been cheating like only 7 days a week, nothing major" she is just going with the idea because she has no other choice because he us the one who cooks.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Theoretically the influencer lifestyle seems pretty ideal but in practice I think most of them are unfulfilled and depressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by EvilGLBunny »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Theoretically the influencer lifestyle seems pretty ideal but in practice I think most of them are unfulfilled and depressed.
So true, I used to live beside a pretty famous local one so I see her in my neighbourhood all the time. When she's walking alone, her head is always down staring at nothing. When she's with friends, they're usually other influencers and noone is really talking - they're just sitting there taking photos of their food or of each other, pretending to be enjoying themselves but after the photos are taken, everyone just sits back and stares at their phones. -_-

EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by EvilGLBunny »

Kiki-86-2 wrote:
anat4ever wrote:I think the problem is that Emily thinks she eats healthy and only has a few cheat days here and there. Someone asked what her fave recipes are and she said tacos and some "healthy" crock pot recipes. And every once in a while she'll talk about eating something "healthier" and is oblivious to the fact that it's just barely healthier. Her kids at least eat fruit I guess.
Exactly. That's why I said before that she doesn't seem to understand why her husband is trying to go on a diet.. I'm sure she was like " what's wrong with our eating habits bub??, we only have been cheating like only 7 days a week, nothing major" she is just going with the idea because she has no other choice because he us the one who cooks.
As a mom, that's part of why I stop watching her vlogs. I find her so unbelievable - she's spending so much time with her children, presumably because she loves them, but does not give a damn about their health? And children learn from their parents, even if she is feeding them truly healthy foods behind the scenes, they will pick up all their bad habits. But looking at her view of what is considered healthy foods, I seriously doubt that she is actually feeding them healthily behind the scenes. I want to grab her and force her to pick up a book on eating healthy, if not for herself then at least on making healthy food for children. I don't care if she's fat and lazy, I don't think the children should be eating like that and they really have no choice but to eat what she gives them. I'm so angry with her on this point, and I honestly wouldn't care if she didn't put her vlogs on her main channel.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Is it just me or has the marbles in the mouth effect gotten stronger with Emily over her many years on YT?
EvilGLBunny wrote:
Kiki-86-2 wrote:
As a mom, that's part of why I stop watching her vlogs. I find her so unbelievable - she's spending so much time with her children, presumably because she loves them, but does not give a damn about their health? And children learn from their parents, even if she is feeding them truly healthy foods behind the scenes, they will pick up all their bad habits. But looking at her view of what is considered healthy foods, I seriously doubt that she is actually feeding them healthily behind the scenes. I want to grab her and force her to pick up a book on eating healthy, if not for herself then at least on making healthy food for children. I don't care if she's fat and lazy, I don't think the children should be eating like that and they really have no choice but to eat what she gives them. I'm so angry with her on this point, and I honestly wouldn't care if she didn't put her vlogs on her main channel.

I agree, why DOES she even put them on the main channel? She used to put them on the dedicated vlog channel... I'm thinking either A. she's pushing for 1m by end of year or B. She thinks some people don't want to be bothered with looking at her other channel to try to find them or a bit of both. I have noticed though that a lot of the people that dote on her on IG or the comments section of her vids even are middle aged or older housewives. They seem to be the only ones who think everything she does is so good. And of course they'd think she's hip, she's a product of her mom and sister as far as makeup, decor and style so... yikes. But I've noticed there's not many younger fans anymore, and I think what was left of them fell away because of the increasingly boring content and beyond that, an aimless lifestyle.

I look back to when she was quitting the station for YT full time and I remember being somewhat jealous, just that someone had the freedom to do that and was gonna get to stay at home. Now I don't envy her at all. Because what she could be out doing ie charity work, meet ups, keeping close with a girlfriends circle, using her skills and interests to get out and do semi important things, have a healthy lifestyle with food and exercise and involve kids, travel more... etc.. NONE of that happens and instead it's just mind numbingly dull. In a few ways, it's sad because it feels like most days are just so mundane sitting around within those four walls and going on aldi runs or taking belle to the gymnastics place to be an Em 2.0.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

[quote="kmare91"]Is it just me or has the marbles in the mouth effect gotten stronger with Emily over her many years on YT?

:rofl: noooo. LOL.....marble-mouth is the HUSBAND, or burp as I sometimes call him. but poop is good too. because HE talks like has marbles in his mouth. LOL
EMILY always talks as if she has JUST had a root canal.
:rofl: I call her fang-teeth cuz of her fangs that are so visible. LOL.
and yes her root-canal speaking, has gotten worse with time. :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Kiki-86-2 wrote:How this woman used to be a news anchor? What she was thinking when she decided to quit such a good career for YouTube?. She hasn't noticed yet that she even failed at her YouTube career?? 10 years on and hasn't reached the 1 million mark yet??

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She would have quit the news to be a stay at home mom anyway. She had to get up at like 3 am every day to do the morning news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

There are women Emily’s age with 2 children who work the early news or early weather here.
It can be done. I don’t think that it’s easy but it can be done. We are not a huge market here.
I am sure the money from YT is easy but it will not last forever.

If Emily doesn’t improve her YT game, she’s going to be left behind. As a good OG she should be
well over a million at the minimum. I would be worried about it. I don’t think she cares. Maybe
she does. At least she took down the baby playlist.

ChicagoFlavoredPetty
Talker
Talker

Post by ChicagoFlavoredPetty »

I actually liked her BareMinerals video- maybe she should focus more on her "rediscovering" series instead of trying to keep up with all of the releases that other beauty gurus cover. It seems like her viewer base is generally older (30+) so they'd appreciate that kind of content.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When I saw the title for her BareMinerals video, I thought of course. She's the quintessential Bare Minerals customer. Old... :roll:

I didn't even bother to watch. YAWWWWN!

I'm almost ready to unsubscribe, except the vlogs bring me joy to pick apart (guilty pleasure :oops: :lol: ) and some of her videos are still semi decent- maybe 1 out of every 9 uploads.. :rofl:

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

I love seeing really instructional videos from others (they're the kinds of videos I really remember watching from the good old days... things that have stuck with me!) and it felt nice to do one myself.
So...she's just going to pretend she's never done a video dedicated to false lashes before?
Cheryl Blossom wrote:She would have quit the news to be a stay at home mom anyway. She had to get up at like 3 am every day to do the morning news
1AM* because she "needed" the time to slather a ton of makeup on.
Though I am glad she's finally stopped overloading with the blush and bronzer. Who the heck told her she was washed out under studio lights and needed to make herself orange to compensate :?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

How many false lashes videos has she done?

Do something outside the box. Catch up with the times somewhat. Even just show a mid-priced PR palette
and test different looks with it. Not everyday but play around with it and then give a conclusion.

It is the only way we will ever see PR used.

Walking Pharmacy
Debater
Debater

Post by Walking Pharmacy »

Wow that outfit for their family photos was unfortunate. Also should I be so shocked that she went full glam with big lashes and all to a pool party??

EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by EvilGLBunny »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:I'm almost ready to unsubscribe, except the vlogs bring me joy to pick apart (guilty pleasure :oops: :lol: ) and some of her videos are still semi decent- maybe 1 out of every 9 uploads.. :rofl:
Pretty please summarise the vlogs for the rest of us here! I can't bear to put myself though her vlogs any more.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I haven't had time to watch the Vlog yet- hopefully soon :tu: :rofl:

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

I love Emily but she is trolling us now. This latest blog entitled “GOING NON-STOP + He Unboxes a Lot of makeup” is Ridiculous.

1. Emily decides reach out to another YouTuber. However this YouTuber is over 65.
2. They take family portraits. Emily is wearing a denim vest!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!! And we also get a closeup of “bubs crotch” to see if he “ already got a stain on the shorts” Also close up of his butt in the new shorts , he states “ even my butt looks good”
3. “Bubs unboxing services” gosh why does he have to do this??!!
4. Bubs sips from a “medical center of Carbondale- BILLING CENTER” mug. They show a close up of this. I guess to reiterate that he is a ambulance chaser. My heart sank seeing him handle the new mars palette and then swatch the palette on the baby. Yay we will get more La colors videos because a NARS palette was bastardized. The younger child bitty also swatches a blush on a her chin.
5. They get pizza and Dairy Queen blizzards. Bubs cheats on his Keto diet and they watch Dawson’s creek. She feels pacey is such a kind soul.

Sorry if I made the vlog sound more exciting than it was. It wasn’t.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OK just watched it.. wow..

My standout points..

1. NO. You're not on the radio. Nerd!!!!!! :roll:
2. Her "fan" just goes to show you WHAT Emily's demographic of subscribers truly looks like. Old. not a fangirl type. No teens, tweens or women in their twenties or thirties... Moms and Grandmas.. :?
3. Denim vest?! OH MY. Some people can make it look cool. See below. (Alas, not Emily!)
4. NARS, MAC, TARTE, ETC. PLEASE STOP SENDING EMILY (AKA BUB) PR TO UNBOX! :roll: :o
5. Emily's pink dress looks cheap. It hugs everything. NOT flattering.. whew! :?

Emily could never pull of Fashion or Style though. She lacks the creativity and poise...

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PS; She claims to have lost 4 lbs following some of "Bub's" new diet. ehhh, her arms didn't! :shock: :lol:

Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiki-86-2 »

I don't know if she understands what a vlog means'? In her recent vlog she had for once an exciting event happening which was the pool party...but instead of focusing on that she dedicated half of her video on for the ridiculous unboxing done by bun'? It was soooo boring that I had to skip...and of course her viewers won't see any of these products ever again after this unboxing.
It's so cringeworthy when she focused the camera on his butt and his crotch, what was that'?
And he is having a cheat day and a break from his diet which is fine because he has been doing it for 3 weeks and according to him he lost 10 pounds which is good, but why on earth she is having a cheat day'?

Return to “Emilynoel83”