Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Post by Chicken Leg »

VillageTravisty wrote:
Chicken Leg wrote: kathleenlightsssss HAHA you took great pics seriously. because Emily looks very much like she gained 50 pounds since her last vlog which was a week ago or something LOL.......we need more fang pics now LOL..... :rofl: and get pics of the sister bup with her crazy hair. I mean WOW, she needs to learn what a antifrizz crème is. or a flat iron. or SOMETHING. my god. that hair. haha..........I call her bup. :D
lmaooo, it's Pup for Kelly and Kelly calls Emily Poof. POOF. Pup & Poof. Honestly WTF. They even call each other those stupid names on their blogs. Wonder how many times they've gotten it mixed up and call each other Poop.
:rofl: I call the husband marble-mouth. because I cant ever understand him when he speaks. because its like he has marbles in his mouth. sometimes I call him BURP. haha. because of the pup and bup and other ridiculous nicknames she has. lol....haha
like, her husbands name is tyler. she cant just call him TY for short? its gotta be pug or bug or whatever she calls him? :D so I make is simple sometimes. I call him BURP. because when he speaks and his appearance with the man boobs, it all makes me ill. :D but poop is better. haha

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

VillageTravisty wrote: I can't stop laughing at this pic...she looks like a chicken trying to take off!
YES!!! :rofl: she really DOES look like chicken trying to take off!!!! LOL
we should make that the next thread title. LOL. for real...
----Emily the flying chicken
Last edited by Chicken Leg on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

Kiki-86-2 wrote:I wish I was that lucky to work from home ( if we can call that work) and get free makeup for the work I don't do properly ....I pack my husband's lunch and breakfast the night before, so I don't have to get up as early as he does... My husband was a prediabetic and since I started packing his food his A1C and his blood sugar dropped significantly that his doctor couldn't believe it that he did it with diet alone with no meds.
lol :rofl:
also that's really terrific what you do for your husband. im NOT being sarcastic here. im being serious with you. :love2:

Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiki-86-2 »

Chicken Leg wrote:
Kiki-86-2 wrote:I wish I was that lucky to work from home ( if we can call that work) and get free makeup for the work I don't do properly ....I pack my husband's lunch and breakfast the night before, so I don't have to get up as early as he does... My husband was a prediabetic and since I started packing his food his A1C and his blood sugar dropped significantly that his doctor couldn't believe it that he did it with diet alone with no meds.
lol :rofl:
also that's really terrific what you do for your husband. im NOT being sarcastic here. im being serious with you. :love2:
Thank you... It's actually really risky to eat out every day. I'm not sure if they check their blood sugar and cholesterol regularly or not, but they definitely should.. When my husband came back with his test results I freaked out.. And we decided to adjust his diet first before taking any meds ( my husband loves eating out, although I cook, but he just loves it) and adjusting diet alone worked to get him back to almost normal ranges. This shows how critical is what we eat to our health.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

[quote="Kiki-86-2
Thank you... It's actually really risky to eat out every day. I'm not sure if they check their blood sugar and cholesterol regularly or not, but they definitely should.. When my husband came back with his test results I freaked out.. And we decided to adjust his diet first before taking any meds ( my husband loves eating out, although I cook, but he just loves it) and adjusting diet alone worked to get him back to almost normal ranges. This shows how critical is what we eat to our health.[/quote]Thank you... It's actually really risky to eat out every day. I'm not sure if they check their blood sugar and cholesterol regularly or not, but they definitely should.. When my husband came back with his test results I freaked out.. And we decided to adjust his diet first before taking any meds ( my husband loves eating out, although I cook, but he just loves it) and adjusting diet alone worked to get him back to almost normal ranges. This shows how critical is what we eat to our health.[/quote]

it really is terrific what youre doing for your husband's health. im not being sarcastic. :love2:
the thing is, Emily is college educated and so is marble-mouth, her husband. AND he is a lawyer for his job.
which means they are not brokeass and it means they are smart people. amirite?
so that means to me, that there is NO excuse for Emily feeding her family garbage all the time. she also has no excuse that her house is such a filthy mess in every video.
but her husband is the one who cooks things sometimes, EVEN when they went on vacation recently. it was on that video where it showed that he cooked a fish dinner. so even ON VACATION, Emily is lazy as hell. and Emily had her parents WITH her on that vacation to help take care of the kids. but yet STILL Emily was being lazy.
I mean look, we all get tired or whatever. we all feel lazy sometimes, or whatever. but then have a cup of coffee and do whats best for your family. amirite?
but its like Emily is ALWAYS LAZY. its not a one time thing, one day here or there. no. its ALL the time with Emily.
I mean I thought it was gross how Emily literally hoards her makeup from 10 years ago. that's gross in my opinion. but Its MORE gross that Emily cant clean her home and feed her kids healthful foods. SHE IS AT HOME ALL DAY LONG. it makes NO sense to me. and its not that difficult to chop up a salad. amirite? but she eats carbs after carbs and WHAT WAS THE VOMIT CREAM CHEESE DIP? like im still upset about that. because it made me ill to watch lol.....but she couldn't have thrown together a HEALTHY dip? and the ritz crackers?? she couldn't have used VEGGIES instead? lazy ass.
am I being irrationally angry about this? :D

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

What the fuck brand considers Emily relevant enough for a collab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiki-86-2 »

I'm actually more angry that she didn't cook for her guests than her making that cheese dip, it doesn't actually matter because all what she eats is unhealthy. You are right about their vacation, I was surprised that her husband was also cooking on their vacation not just once. It's okay if he wants to cook once or twice as long as she is helping him. But to be completely dependent on him cooking for the entire family while still working a real job outside the house, and making him cook on his vacation as well is way too much really. He is being so patient with her, he doesn't get a break. And what is her excuse for not cooking on their vacation? The kids? She had her mom and dad to help. It's okay to feel lazy every now and then, and it's okay if you hate some of the household chores. I hate laundry but I have to do unless we won't find anything to wear, and sometimes I hate cooking too, so I try to pick the easiest quickest recipe to make and it works.

EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by EvilGLBunny »

Kiki-86-2 wrote:I'm actually more angry that she didn't cook for her guests than her making that cheese dip, it doesn't actually matter because all what she eats is unhealthy. You are right about their vacation, I was surprised that her husband was also cooking on their vacation not just once. It's okay if he wants to cook once or twice as long as she is helping him. But to be completely dependent on him cooking for the entire family while still working a real job outside the house, and making him cook on his vacation as well is way too much really. He is being so patient with her, he doesn't get a break. And what is her excuse for not cooking on their vacation? The kids? She had her mom and dad to help. It's okay to feel lazy every now and then, and it's okay if you hate some of the household chores. I hate laundry but I have to do unless we won't find anything to wear, and sometimes I hate cooking too, so I try to pick the easiest quickest recipe to make and it works.
To be fair, my husband cooks on vacation as well because he loves it, especially when it comes to cooking meat - I cook all other times, but he will not let me touch a steak, even if it's a work day, because that's "his dish". So maybe Tyler actually enjoys cooking?

But of course, even if that's the case, then Emily could help out by cooking some vegetables - it doesn't take a genius to chop and boil up some vegetables then season it (healthy and idiot proof) or just throw a bunch of vegetables add some salt and random herbs then roast it.

I've actually stopped watching all of her vlogs, because I can't stand looking at all that horrible unhealthy food and 30 minutes of her children, mostly inside her filthy house. If she really doesn't like to clean, why not hire a helper? It's modern day, she can afford it and there's no shame in hiring one - I do. The helper can also help take care of the children for a couple of hours a day while she puts out better quality videos, or even catching up on current news, learn to cook or read a book to improve herself. You don't have to spend all day with them! The more you spend time improving yourself, the more it benefits the children as well. I don't want my children to grow up thinking that their mother is a dumb ass bimbo who sat in her makeup room all day and did not make a single memorable home-cooked meal.

Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiki-86-2 »

EvilGLBunny wrote:
Kiki-86-2 wrote:I'm actually more angry that she didn't cook for her guests than her making that cheese dip, it doesn't actually matter because all what she eats is unhealthy. You are right about their vacation, I was surprised that her husband was also cooking on their vacation not just once. It's okay if he wants to cook once or twice as long as she is helping him. But to be completely dependent on him cooking for the entire family while still working a real job outside the house, and making him cook on his vacation as well is way too much really. He is being so patient with her, he doesn't get a break. And what is her excuse for not cooking on their vacation? The kids? She had her mom and dad to help. It's okay to feel lazy every now and then, and it's okay if you hate some of the household chores. I hate laundry but I have to do unless we won't find anything to wear, and sometimes I hate cooking too, so I try to pick the easiest quickest recipe to make and it works.
To be fair, my husband cooks on vacation as well because he loves it, especially when it comes to cooking meat - I cook all other times, but he will not let me touch a steak, even if it's a work day, because that's "his dish". So maybe Tyler actually enjoys cooking?

But of course, even if that's the case, then Emily could help out by cooking some vegetables - it doesn't take a genius to chop and boil up some vegetables then season it (healthy and idiot proof) or just throw a bunch of vegetables add some salt and random herbs then roast it.

I've actually stopped watching all of her vlogs, because I can't stand looking at all that horrible unhealthy food and 30 minutes of her children, mostly inside her filthy house. If she really doesn't like to clean, why not hire a helper? It's modern day, she can afford it and there's no shame in hiring one - I do. The helper can also help take care of the children for a couple of hours a day while she puts out better quality videos, or even catching up on current news, learn to cook or read a book to improve herself. You don't have to spend all day with them! The more you spend time improving yourself, the more it benefits the children as well. I don't want my children to grow up thinking that their mother is a dumb ass bimbo who sat in her makeup room all day and did not make a single memorable home-cooked meal.
I totally agree with you... I don't have a problem with husbands cooking, I even respect men who do that for their wives and their families. But in emily's case she never cooks and her excuse is she is busy with the kids all day. Okay fine how about the vacation? How about when she has the whole family over ? Why she doesn't cook while they are watching the kids? She won't cook either way because it's not about being busy but she just doesn't wanna do it at all. At least she needs to be more honest about it, and should have said I don't like cooking at all, I would have had more respect for her than her saying oh I can't cook because I'm busy all day with the kids. Like what? I feel like it's insulting to working moms who manage to cook for their families and never complain about being busy while they really are. And as you said if she doesn't like cooking she should have hired someone...there are some people out there would cook from home and they sell it, and since she financially can afford it why not get something like that instead of blowing her money on drugstore shit makeup'? I think in her mind there are some priorities and shit makeup from the drugstore comes first before healthy food. Same way with the skin care routine she is using, her skin is not a priority but makeup is. Even when she goes out she never make good choices with food. You definitely can eat out and eat a little bit healthy. But no she would choose a McDonald's dollar menu for dinner.

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Post by LMAOLondonLuvvie »

You guys are too funny! :rofl:
Nah I don't think Kelly is Emily's teen mum - they both look like their folks and look just alike. No outside influences there imo. It's quite a common phenomena actually but I don't get that vibe here... It's funny because I've thought that while she's a nicely put together lady, Emily's mum looks like she COULD easily be her grandmother - they all seem to think she's much more glamourous and youthful looking than she really is - but I reckon we're just seeing what Emily's gonna look like in about 20 years.
It's not a mother/wife thing for me about Emily not cooking. As someone said maybe Tyler enjoys it and no shade there for her seeming clueless at best and disinterested at worst - it isn't some inherent female trait to like cooking, but its the TYPE of food they buy and eat. She seems to do most of the shopping - SO BUY HEALTHIER FOOD AND LET TYLER COOK THAT, DAMN!! :roll:
As for who she's hinting at collaborating with - um.... WHO looked at their brand and pictured Emily being the face of/having an input??? :o
I couldn't even watch all of that boring ass Bare Minerals nonsense. Literally one of the worlds most boring brands (but obviously appealing to Em whose life's quest is full coverage or bust) but I did hear when she mentioned continuing the series - (yea yea, like the decluttering or Eye Remember series' huh Emily?) - with Almay! Freaking ALMAY!!!! :rofl: :roll: :? :FU:
The most basic, uninspiring, uninteresting, outdated, talked about by literally NOONE else EVER, You-Better-Be-A-Standard-Beige-Shade-Porcelain-And-Chocolate-Girls-Need-Not-Apply brand EVER. Oh and largely unavailable outside the U.S.
And I thought - THAT MUST BE WHO SHE'S COLLABING WITH!!! It's the brand made in heaven for her!
(Unless LA Colors are launching a 'deluxe' line of $2 items at Dollar Tree???) :D

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

I think the problem is that Emily thinks she eats healthy and only has a few cheat days here and there. Someone asked what her fave recipes are and she said tacos and some "healthy" crock pot recipes. And every once in a while she'll talk about eating something "healthier" and is oblivious to the fact that it's just barely healthier. Her kids at least eat fruit I guess.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Kiki-86-2 wrote: I wish I was that lucky to work from home ( if we can call that work) and get free makeup for the work I don't do properly ....I pack my husband's lunch and breakfast the night before, so I don't have to get up as early as he does... My husband was a prediabetic and since I started packing his food his A1C and his blood sugar dropped significantly that his doctor couldn't believe it that he did it with diet alone with no meds.
Same. She has it made. Except I'd like her life minus the 2 bratty kids and overweight husband. :roll:

I prepare all my husband's meals and get to sleep in. Poor Em is up at the ass crack of dawn filming and she STILL hasn't reached 1 Millions subs? :?

I also work from home but no kids and i love my life. I just wish I could make as much money as Emily does. I'm assuming it's a pretty decent amount?

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Post by LMAOLondonLuvvie »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:I just wish I could make as much money as Emily does. I'm assuming it's a pretty decent amount?
Hmmm I wondered the same.....

https://www.statsheep.com/emilynoel83

:o :o :o
Is this site credible/up to date? Wow, she should be eating and dressing better FOR REAL but I guess they do have a nice big house in a seemingly nice area so maybe they spend on those types of things instead? And have college funds for the girls? Can't knock that I guess...

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LMAOLondonLuvvie wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:I just wish I could make as much money as Emily does. I'm assuming it's a pretty decent amount?
Hmmm I wondered the same.....

<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.statsheep.com/emilynoel83" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>statsheep</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>emilynoel83</span></a>

:o :o :o
Is this site credible/up to date? Wow, she should be eating and dressing better FOR REAL but I guess they do have a nice big house in a seemingly nice area so maybe they spend on those types of things instead? And have college funds for the girls? Can't knock that I guess...
FUUUUUUCKKK...

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Even without YT income with her husband being an ambulance chaser and them living in BFE she could live a much more luxurious lifestyle. She’s just pure trailer trash to the core and will be no matter how much is in her bank account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Even without YT income with her husband being an ambulance chaser and them living in BFE she could live a much more luxurious lifestyle. She’s just pure trailer trash to the core and will be no matter how much is in her bank account
'

That's the thing. People think that having money means instantly having class. No, it offers you more options. You can't BUY class. You're born with it. Or you are raised into it.

Emily reminds me of a NASCAR wife.. you know, the kind that is married to a NASCAR fan and tags along to watch the races with him, guzzling beer. But would not know how to dress, act or communicate in a semi formal event setting.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

[quote="Cheryl Blossom"]Even without YT income with her husband being an ambulance chaser and them living in BFE she could live a much more luxurious lifestyle. She’s just pure trailer trash to the core and will be no matter how much is in her bank account

EXACTLY!!!! :tu: I agree 100 percent with you

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OK so is Emily actually reading here? I noticed a change in her description box. No more baby video playlists now it's ALL ABOUT THE VLOGS.... :roll: :rofl:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

[quote="kathleenlightsssss"]OK so is Emily actually reading here? I noticed a change in her description box. No more baby video playlists now it's ALL ABOUT THE VLOGS.... :roll: :rofl:

:rofl: she should just delete all those vlogs. how is she not embarrassed of them? how is her husband not embarrassed? like, all her husbands coworkers and their wives might be watching her vlogs. its cringe-worthy. they probably take care of their families by cooking healthful foods and such. and there is Emily. making cream cheese mixed with corn pieces as a dip for the ritz crackers when her guests come over. ALL on the vlog for ALL to see. with her dad talking about ice cream from the gas station and lets not forget the terrible singing she does LOL haha :D

Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiki-86-2 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Kiki-86-2 wrote: I wish I was that lucky to work from home ( if we can call that work) and get free makeup for the work I don't do properly ....I pack my husband's lunch and breakfast the night before, so I don't have to get up as early as he does... My husband was a prediabetic and since I started packing his food his A1C and his blood sugar dropped significantly that his doctor couldn't believe it that he did it with diet alone with no meds.
Same. She has it made. Except I'd like her life minus the 2 bratty kids and overweight husband. :roll:

I prepare all my husband's meals and get to sleep in. Poor Em is up at the ass crack of dawn filming and she STILL hasn't reached 1 Millions subs? :?

I also work from home but no kids and i love my life. I just wish I could make as much money as Emily does. I'm assuming it's a pretty decent amount?
I'm happy with my life too.. But I don't work from home, my job is stressful as well.. But I won't like to have Emily's life.. She lives in a boring town.. Having no friends, no social life, no adults to talk to, nothing. That's why her vlogs are boring and repetitive because she does nothing outside makeup and her kids. How this woman used to be a news anchor? What she was thinking when she decided to quit such a good career for YouTube?. She hasn't noticed yet that she even failed at her YouTube career?? 10 years on and hasn't reached the 1 million mark yet??

Return to “Emilynoel83”