Lily WHINEhouse - The Flop Word (Lily Pebbles part 7)

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lily WHINEhouse - The Flop Word (Lily Pebbles part 7)

Post by meg1912 »

And blaming gifted ridiculously priced treatment when surely it's oily because it's really hot??!!! When I lived in London a couple years ago and it was really hot, I had to wash my hair EVERY SINGLE DAY!!

Edited to add that I didn't just wash my hair, I showered! In the morning and after work, I take pride in my hygiene!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by nixworld68 »

She's got to go to Wimbledon again? Oh, do fuck off. If she complains about one single thing, I'm gonna lose it with her.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Is she too lazy or too busy to wash her hair every 2 days? IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!!!! Wasn't the point of this treatment to make the hassle of washing it and styling it after washing much, much easier? What the hell is her problem now?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

She ALWAYS finds something to bitch about. How on earth do the people close to her put up with her shit?! No idea!
Next she'll complain she's too close to the tennis court and is worried she'll get whacked in the head.
I wonder if today we'll also have pics of constipated Lily. Image

Post by Guest »

^It looks like she's at one of the outside courts today, not the prestigious Centre Court again.

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

What is she, a troll living under a bridge? Why is it so difficult for her to wash her hair?!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Love would be offering your parents a cruise that she actually paid for, not a freebie!
They do after all put up with you 24/7 housing/feeding you and your husband! Aaarrrggghhh!Image

Post by Guest »

^ It probably pains her to have given her parents those tickets and wants validation and praise from her fans to feel better, that she's such an amazing daughter ;) All respect to mothers out there but it does annoy me slightly when Lily mentions quite often her mum gave birth to her- don't know why it annoys me but it does.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Tulips wrote:^ It probably pains her to have given her parents those tickets and wants validation and praise from her fans to feel better, that she's such an amazing daughter ;) All respect to mothers out there but it does annoy me slightly when Lily mentions quite often her mum gave birth to her- don't know why it annoys me but it does.
I know what you mean! She says it as if it’s her mum’s only accomplishment: giving birth to princess Lily

This woman didn’t just give birth to you, she raised you, protected you, fed you and shared everything she has, with you.

holb93
Informer
Informer

Post by holb93 »

Actually Lily, love is not strangling your daughter despite what a miserable brat she is day-in, day out.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Lily should watch This Is Us. Maybe it would open up her eyes a bit being such a meaningful show and it does help people put things into perspective. Any This Is Is fans here on GG will know what I mean!

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

The only reaction I have in response to her instastories these days is "just die already".

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

nardy wrote:Every four days?? With that length? She should be washing that every other day! Especially in the summer eww
What? It doesn't matter how long your hair is, it's how greasy your scalp is, some people wash it once a week, because their scalp and hair is dry. What kind of BS advice is this?

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

It might be dry but it doesn’t make it clean. Does it mean showering once a week is fine as long as you don’t sweat too? She has said herself that her hair is greasy yet that she washes it rarely. She’s in the middle of renovation of her house so there’s probably lots of dust in her hair. Plus our ecology contributes to hair getting dirty from other factors not only scalp. Yes longer hair can be washed rarer because it just doesn’t look as dirty as quick as short. Don’t get why did you have to take it so personally.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I completely agree with nardy. Obviously everybody's hair is different and it's up to us to wash it when we think it needs to be washed. But to acknowledge it's greasy and not bothering washing it to go to an event such as Wimbledon is beyond nasty.
I'll never get how certain Youtubers consider doing their makeup for ages more important than having good hygiene.

czubek
Learner
Learner

Post by czubek »

PowderGirl wrote:
Tulips wrote:^ It probably pains her to have given her parents those tickets and wants validation and praise from her fans to feel better, that she's such an amazing daughter ;) All respect to mothers out there but it does annoy me slightly when Lily mentions quite often her mum gave birth to her- don't know why it annoys me but it does.
I know what you mean! She says it as if it’s her mum’s only accomplishment: giving birth to princess Lily

This woman didn’t just give birth to you, she raised you, protected you, fed you and shared everything she has, with you.
She obv didn’t do great job with raising part considering how spoiled Lily is.

holb93
Informer
Informer

Post by holb93 »

meg1912 wrote:to acknowledge it's greasy and not bothering washing it to go to an event such as Wimbledon is beyond nasty. Image
I'll never get how certain Youtubers consider doing their makeup for ages more important than having good hygiene. Image

The hilarious thing is, they're BEAUTY bloggers! Doesn't taking pride in your appearance, practicing basic hygiene and, you know, DOING YOUR HAIR, fall into the category of BEAUTY? Never take her advice on haircare or shampoos because clearly she isn't using any :rofl:

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

Tbh certain hair types do require to be washed as rare as once a fortnight but what baffles me about her is that she does not have that hair! Her hair is merely curly, like mine. But she keeps referring to it as if she were a WOC, talking about it as if it took as much time as African hair does. And that would be justified if her hair looked good which it never does. She really has no idea about anything that’s outside her bedroom jfc

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Seriously, I feel really sorry for the guys working at her house. I can totally see her wanting ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING redone since she's such a special snowflake aka entitled bitch. Idiot can't even write redone properly!!Image

Last edited by meg1912 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

She really needs her face slapped though

Return to “Lily Pebbles”