honeybaby
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow part 2

Post by honeybaby »

greatbutton wrote:Is it about Andrew? He had female roommates
no it’s not him. the timeline for this is from january 2018-april 2018 i believe. she dated him in 2017. this guy was her secret bf/mystery man she plastered on her ig story. his voice is in a couple of her vlogs from that time.

also i think i found a video of them but i dont know if i can post it ? it was on joey graceffa’s boyfriend’s ig story during gabbies birthday but it feels wrong to bring it back now ...

twirlingblades
Learner
Learner

Post by twirlingblades »

I actually feel bad for gabbie in this situation. I have been in relationships where I look back and felt constantly gaslighted and lied to. She seemed genuinely hurt.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

honeybaby wrote:
no it’s not him. the timeline for this is from january 2018-april 2018 i believe. she dated him in 2017. this guy was her secret bf/mystery man she plastered on her ig story. his voice is in a couple of her vlogs from that time.

also i think i found a video of them but i dont know if i can post it ? it was on joey graceffa’s boyfriend’s ig story during gabbies birthday but it feels wrong to bring it back now ...
please spill tea. Or screenshots.

ALSO I wonder if this guy had a part in alienating her from the VS. I still want to understand that fallout so bad! I probably wont get to finish this video till later, so fill me in!

honeybaby
Talker
Talker

Post by honeybaby »

alphaB13 wrote:
honeybaby wrote:

ALSO I wonder if this guy had a part in alienating her from the VS. I still want to understand that fallout so bad! I probably wont get to finish this video till later, so fill me in!
the general internet consensus was that the guy on her side was her boyfriend, his name’s jack. also seeing a lot of talk at how that guy might have fueled the janette account. if he was obsessed with the vine life, he might’ve taken what gabbie said and had someone leak the info ?? it seems kind of far out there buuuuut ....

also totally agree he was a part of the reason she distanced herself from the vs. especially because they’re mostly men and when he said he lied because he was insecure she may have unconciously distanced herself

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

honeybaby wrote:
alphaB13 wrote:
honeybaby wrote:

the general internet consensus was that the guy on her side was her boyfriend, his name’s jack. also seeing a lot of talk at how that guy might have fueled the janette account. if he was obsessed with the vine life, he might’ve taken what gabbie said and had someone leak the info ?? it seems kind of far out there buuuuut ....

also totally agree he was a part of the reason she distanced herself from the vs. especially because they’re mostly men and when he said he lied because he was insecure she may have unconciously distanced herself
I couldn’t even focus on the dude because Gabbie’s acting like a fucking twat.

I wonder why she never showed him in photos; she could have at least posted one.

kyla_
Debater
Debater

Post by kyla_ »

My new theory is that Gabbie got dropped from the vlog squad because she was with this abusive dude, and maybe they couldn't get through to her and she would get defensive?

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

Is this supposed to be about the religious guy that she shot the video wearing her grandmas clothes while visiting his family? I haven’t watched yet

honeybaby
Talker
Talker

Post by honeybaby »

ohhaiii wrote:Is this supposed to be about the religious guy that she shot the video wearing her grandmas clothes while visiting his family? I haven’t watched yet
it’s him. she mentioned he was mormon in the intro to the video and they were together around that time. in the vlog about it too you can hear him in the background

leeef123
Talker
Talker

Post by leeef123 »

I do feel bad for her. The feeling of finding something, like texts to another girl or lies about you to friends, about your SO that you thought you could trust is so gut wrenching. You want to believe that they're telling you the truth even when the evidence is in your face. I went through that and it honestly messed with my head. I'm actually surprised the relationship was only 6 months. I kind of feel like this is what sparked her hardcore image change up.

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

Was gonna post this earlier but got distracted. I agree with everyone theorizing this could've have something to do with the VS thing. That was my first thought while I was watching the video. Especially since she was saying the guy was spreading rumors and lies about her. He seems like the type that would alienate his S/O from their friends. That was really shitty of him to tell people all those personal things about her life and mental health. Most people don't understand why some people suffer with such dark thoughts and you're typically written off as crazy or overdramatic. It sucks because sometimes these thoughts can be really embarrassing. Especially if you're being described as someone who uses emotional blackmail like when he lied and told people Gabbie said she'd kill herself if he wasn't in her life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

Dude. Do people think this ex is behind the janette account on twitter??? I think it's his friend "pistachio". Because on the twitter account they said they knew about Diza breaking up, because she's friends with someone who was hooking up with someone from the vlog squad. And even in Gabbie's video she said between them they were considered a couple but pretended to his friends that they were just "friends". Gabbie even specifically said he wanted to do everything couples do, including "hooking up". I honestly thought her choice of words seemed odd. Why not just say "we would have sex". Idk man my brain hurts.

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

Wow maybe the vlog squad dropped her because he piece of shit boyfriend leaked information about David and Liza!The timing matches,she said that she's known about the break-up since February and that's when that Jannete account posted the info,she even mentioned Gabbie so it's very suspicious

kyla_
Debater
Debater

Post by kyla_ »

jizzkhalifa wrote:Dude. Do people think this ex is behind the janette account on twitter??? I think it's his friend "pistachio". Because on the twitter account they said they knew about Diza breaking up, because she's friends with someone who was hooking up with someone from the vlog squad. And even in Gabbie's video she said between them they were considered a couple but pretended to his friends that they were just "friends". Gabbie even specifically said he wanted to do everything couples do, including "hooking up". I honestly thought her choice of words seemed odd. Why not just say "we would have sex". Idk man my brain hurts.

This crossed my mind too! Honestly, I kind of think so by the way she was talking about it... It would make ALOT of sense.

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

Somebody posted this as a reply to he tweet about the video,apparently the ig account doesn't exist anymore but I haven't checked yet

honeybaby
Talker
Talker

Post by honeybaby »

Purple Blood wrote:Image

Somebody posted this as a reply to he tweet about the video,apparently the ig account doesn't exist anymore but I haven't checked yet
it doesn’t exist unless he changed the username
Purple Blood wrote:Wow maybe the vlog squad dropped her because he piece of shit boyfriend leaked information about David and Liza!The timing matches,she said that she's known about the break-up since February and that's when that Jannete account posted the info,she even mentioned Gabbie so it's very suspicious
yk how the janette account said gabbie and david weren’t talking anymore because of something that happened - maybe the boyfriend spread lies that they hooked up (or something else) to his friends, and d&l caught wind of it and cut her off. erin feels strongly about cheaters which would make sense as to how she seemingly cut gabbie off and carly would take her side seeing as theyre bffs.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Purple Blood wrote:Wow maybe the vlog squad dropped her because he piece of shit boyfriend leaked information about David and Liza!The timing matches,she said that she's known about the break-up since February and that's when that Jannete account posted the info,she even mentioned Gabbie so it's very suspicious
This makes SO MUCH SENSE. I hope this video/revelation might help clear the air with her old friends. It won't fix everything, but maybe they'll see her side?

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

I noticed that too! They mention Liza and David but never tagged their twitter accounts, only Gabbie's. It has to be that pistachio girl. And that has to be the reason for the VS drama. I've been forcing myself not to feel sorry for Gabbie regarding this situation, but I can't help it. Losing all of your friends over a tool who also isn't around anymore??? She must be pretty lonely. Maybe this situation has taught her a lesson about treating others how she wants to be treated.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

I think you guys have solved the mystery!

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

OT, but I wonder when this picture was taken?? She looks bomb af here honestly.

Djanaka
Learner
Learner

Post by Djanaka »

jizzkhalifa wrote:OT, but I wonder when this picture was taken?? She looks bomb af here honestly.

She's wearing the long hair extensions, so I'm guessing around the release of Out Loud or Satellite ?? And I agree, she looks really nice there !!

Return to “TheGabbieShow”