Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

Re: Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

Post by Guest »

Tana crying literally offended me so hard as a viewer, I felt like she was mocking me through a screen. She's the biggest fake and victim-played her way out of this too. Good job Shane... I'll wait until he realises. His viewers and hers deserve better, even if they're dumb

RockinRobbie
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by RockinRobbie »

I think this was a great series! Really had me invested from Part 1. I thought I heard somewhere that that part 3 was delayed because lawyers got involved, which may have been the clip where they knew in the planning stage the capacity was 1k and Tana was saying how awesome it was that people got to stand in line--that in and of itself was really damning to both of them!

Post by Guest »

Also watch Pewdiepie be realest in his Tanacon video than Shane has been the past two weeks lmao. And being funny while at it too. "Let's go deeper and find out what really happened in Tanacon... I understand no one cares" truer words have never been spoken :rofl:

shuga
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shuga »

Shane and Tana telling Michael to not do anything stupid then precedes to let Tana trash him did not sit well with me. I wish Shane had more evidence in part three for Tana's allegations with the people that came up to her claiming to be scammed. And also why didn't Shane grill her on going to the party after Tanacon was cancelled? She says she was meeting with her team but didn't she livestream partying with Elijah Daniels?

Rhaenys
Debater
Debater

Post by Rhaenys »

so shane did what we all expected him to do. gotta save little tana :roll:

Octobuttons
Talker
Talker

Post by Octobuttons »

I posted this in the Tana thread but I think Shane could have dug deeper into it if he was really concerned about people receiving their refunds and actually spoke to the company but VEEPS was trademarked 6 months ago in January.
If you didn’t catch Tana saying it in the video, allegedly 6 months ago was Also when great value Tyler Oakley “dropped clients to begin working on this” with Tana.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:Its fourth of July this wk. so we will only get Tana video. Im calling it.
Next wk we MAY finally get that surprise 2 parter. Its already edited, so he should be able to just click and upload. :roll:
actually, I may not be remembering this correctly, but I think he wasn't done editing those videos because he was away at Tanacon. He then came back home to try to finish editing the 2 parter but the Tanacon stuff took over him so he went out and filmed that stuff instead.

twilit
Learner
Learner

Post by twilit »

I figured the end where he sat down with the paper and read off the info about the different contracts was why the video took awhile- to wait to get that info and see the contracts.

I liked the video and trusted Shane up until he got off the phone with Michael (where he let Tana scream over Michael and not get a word in to defend himself) and then let Tana shit talk Michael and say he’s a bad person who won’t have any financial repercussions from this - and then show the footage and not let him defend himself. At that point any claim for objectivity was out the window. Seeing Tana say “seee!” Made me want to puke- none of that vindicated her, or made up for the video clips showing they agreed to sell 5,000 tickets for a 1,000 capacity venue and Tana saying to intentionally leave them outside because “people love to be oppressed”. She sucks and Shane should cut ties with her for putting him and everyone else through this.

enianoes
Learner
Learner

Post by enianoes »

Shane is making me sick with this "documentary"

chromiumpizza
Stalker
Stalker

Post by chromiumpizza »

She's just like that one mean girl from high school acting like she's innocent but is a bitch from hell behind your back. Shane needs to get the hell away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

sorealbutsofake
Learner
Learner

Post by sorealbutsofake »

LMAO they're both morons. The way they're trying to portray as if all the blame is on Michael is very mean-spirited, by the way.
And not editing out all those accusations that Tana did about Michael (stealing money, etc) is fucked up. What are they based on? Gossip? Her own thoughts? He could sue if he wanted to.
Tana knows that she couldn't handle this convention, and she didn't put this much work or thought into it as she's trying to say she did.
This is going to end badly. Shane needs to wake up and own up his errors, so does Tana. MOVE ON.
Crying on camera and saying inumerous times that you care about your fans and that you feel bad DOESN'T erase that they were scammed and suffered from your mistakes.

badmorning
Learner
Learner

Post by badmorning »

Okay honestly I was more interested in this series than the past few. But in watching, I realized... I'm really just interested in Shane. He's been in the YouTube game for longer, and so his opinions make it more interesting. That last minute where he covered what he "investigated" was probably my favorite. I wish part 3 had been him without EITHER Tana or Micheal. Like put the research in and just present the facts. Also, there was really no resolution, so wondering if we'll see a "part 4" somewhere down the road.

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

Wow...seeing tana actually (to a certain degree) broken had me KIND OF feeling bad for her...just a little.

But tana and Michael are both stupid as fuck. They both clearly have a problem with over promising just to please people (tana and her fans, and Michael with tana)

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

I’m always in shock when people talk to Shane like this after he uploads. The fuck??? You thought it was a netflix doc???? Did we watch the same videos????????

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

I’m always in shock when people talk to Shane like this after he uploads. The fuck??? You thought it was a netflix doc???? Did we watch the same videos????????
Lolol so many of these tweets are just people seeing what's hip with the kids at the moment and trying to get some retweets, IMO. Everyone's such a kiss ass for views these days ugh

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

I am so fucking done with all of this ass kissing bullshit. Seriously?????

The camera work sucks, it's just Andrew flipping the camera back and forth and filming other screens. Proper editing would do a splitscreen of the video chat/video footage and their reactions... but nah, let's have Andrew frantically swoosh the camera around instead. The content is literally Shane just asking a few questions and letting two shitty people ramble on and lose themselves in their own lies, cut with a few random and completely unnecessary clips that are borderline stock footage.

And yet everyone in the YouTube community is seemingly part of a contest to see who can kiss his ass the most? The amount of actual big content creators praising him, saying this is Emmy worthy, should be on Netflix, best TV series they have watched in years... IT'S A FUCKING VLOG WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING?!

I'm sorry but this is really pissing me off, it just inflates Shane's ego and will make his upload schedule even worse. I am just beyond done with YouTubers attempting to get free promo in the form of Shane quote tweeting them with ':')' by saying the dumbest compliments you could come up with. Not just YouTubers, but fans too.

Can we please go back to slime videos? Those suddenly seem so relaxing and fun.

joooo_booo
Learner
Learner

Post by joooo_booo »

he was literally holding her crying saying "its ok, i love you" and he wants to act like its some revolutionary unbiased documentary??

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

Fake crying. I don't follow Shane. I watched (skimmed, it was too long) this Tana series and the Grav3yarsgirl series before that. He reads to me as a very disingenuous person who really just cares about catching things on film that would be good for views.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Yeah, I'm longing for the days with the junk food cakes.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

mazz
Learner
Learner

Post by mazz »

Ugh, I just don't believe Tana at all. She can say "I take full responsibility" all she wants but to do that you actually have to... take full responsibility. She completely blamed Michael for everything and literally didn't take responsibility for ANYTHING. That was all so dumb. I hope she gets in legal trouble for this because it sickens me to think that the youtube community might let this slide because of Shane's """"documentary""""

Return to “Shane Dawson”