PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger)

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger)

Post by YouslessTube »

Now idk what goes behind closed doors but we did get a sneak peek into their behind the scenes life on MTV's show (forgot the name) when they weren't the ones controlling the footage, they fought a whole lot & it was nasty. From my perspective Colleen's always busy. Busy touring, making videos for both channels, thinking of video ideas, editing, traveling for miscellaneous events/tv shows, filming collabs & to add to that the new Netflix show for which she was away for long. Her work & youtube have literally consumed her. I presume when she comes home she has no time to spend with Josh & wants to rest & Josh wants to spend time with his wife cause she's always away & busy but Colleen probably sees it as him being needy so fights break out between them because Colleen thinks Josh doesn't understand & vice versa. I'm sure what I said is just obvious & there may be other deep rooted issues but I can tell Josh madly loves her, he'll have an extremely hard time moving on. :(

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

I think they're getting one because she wears the pants and whatever she says goes,that's final,no compromises. I'm not 100 percent sure but their arguments prob had to do with Josh being mad that she never does what he wants. In her vid she says she can't make Josh happy which I'm guessing means, she can't take time off and hang out with him or do what he wants to do. And in josh's vid he didn't say "we're getting a divorce" he said "she is divorcing me". He expresses he really doesn't want one and it wasn't his idea. didnt they just get married?

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

Also on Josh's draw my life didn't they break up the first time for similar reasons? Like she didn't do what he wanted and chose her career over him? I wasn't surprised at all that they were divorcing. I have no proof of this, this is just speculation but I have a feeling she doesn't and hasn't loved him "like that". Its like she loves him like a brother or friend but not romantically.It's how it seemed from his first draw my life, how she ignored him while they broke up and he persisted (doesn't sound like a women in love, women cave in easily for the man they love,go back to them easily even after cheating!). And I've heard a few of her story times and she is the type to be with/date men she has no feelings for. She says she hasn't had any feelings or really liked any of the guys she dated befor josh. So if she can date and kiss ppl she doesn't have feelings for,can she marry someone she doesn't love "in that way".So maybe she loved Josh like a Friend and brother. If she loved him the way a wife loves a husband,no matter what their probs were, I don't think they'd get a divorce. It's not even mutual and there was no big drama, no cheating etc. This is just my perspective. I'm sure lots of ppl disagree/think she loved him the way a wife loves a husband.

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

Sorry to spam but what will he do for work now? Isn't his career based off hers or atleast feeds off hers? I think he can easily get a job to support himself with his experience but I don't think he will be raking in the dough/make big bucks without Colleen

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

Sorry to spam but what will he do for work now? Isn't his career based off hers or atleast feeds off hers? I think he can easily get a job to support himself with his experience but I don't think he will be raking in the dough/make big bucks without Colleen

Post by Guest »

Alayy wrote:After seeing them on True Life I knew they wouldn't last. Sometimes couples who've been together for a long time marry in an attempt to save their relationship (last resort), but recurring issues don't go away. Seems like she chose her career over him, which still sucks that she felt she had to make that decision and he seemed blindsided
Sounds like my cousin....

But anyway i didn't think they were going to break up at all but...this shit always happens. Another reason why i will never get married and get into another relationship.

Post by Guest »

Alayy wrote:After seeing them on True Life I knew they wouldn't last. Sometimes couples who've been together for a long time marry in an attempt to save their relationship (last resort), but recurring issues don't go away. Seems like she chose her career over him, which still sucks that she felt she had to make that decision and he seemed blindsided

But anyway i didn't think they were going to break up at all but...this shit always happens. Another reason why i will never get married and get into another relationship.

Post by Guest »

esraa20
Learner
Learner

Post by esraa20 »

Guys, there is a new thread. I think the conversation should be continued there.

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

XOXO

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

She just posted a video talking about being uncomfortable with her weight gain and saying it’s hard to look in the mirror and no longer have a flat tiny stomach. So she can’t stand not looking emancipated anymore?? She’s 3 months pregnant and still WAY skinnier than she was at her normal size before she dropped all that weight a few years back. Yikes. I’m genuinely afraid for the baby that she won’t eat enough to nourish it. Anorexic people should address their mental issues BEFORE getting pregnant.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”