Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

hobiigobii
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

Post by hobiigobii »

at this point with shane's 'love' for Tana, she could commit murder and it would be caught on camera, and Shane would still make a conspiracy video/ documentary crap defending her

siggy
Learner
Learner

Post by siggy »

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:Okay so I may be asking in the wrong thread but Tana's is just non-stop and I don't think I'll get an answer but, how did Tana become famous? Like, are her parents rich/famous, did she get in the spotlight bc of Shane, how is she relevant?? I just genuinely do not know anything about her and would wanna see if anyone can help me out here haha
Her channel originally blew up because of her very dramatic story time videos about constant messy life events such as having a stalker and getting fucked with a toothbrush. A lot of people think she embellished a lot and/or made them up, which is why she gets a lot of skepticism and distrust. She says Shane inspired her to be a youtuber so that’s where their relationship comes in. He definitely didn’t launch her fame though

Casse
Talker
Talker

Post by Casse »

I really don't know what everyone involved was expecting when Tana came up with the concept for an 'Anti VidCon' Vidcon, that's on the same weekend as VidCon, around the corner from VidCon. There is some marketability behind it, I guess, if it were better planned, but the whole thing sounded like a teenagers pipe dream to get back at the bullies who harassed them their whole schooling career. Spoilers; this isn't one of those comedies where everything works out in the end, nobody won.

I also don't get why Shane thought he wasn't a big deal when he signed up for TanaCon. He was saying in the first video he didn't expect a huge turnout for himself and he just wanted to help a friend out, but then saw videos of all his fans who attended. Like I know he isn't a huge celebrity, but YouTube is one of his primary sources of income and he has so many people tied to him. Shane Dawson is a brand and he's not just an internet nobody.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

MaxCrackfield wrote:I feel like Segway Tyler Oakley and Tana need to get their shit together. I don't feel bad for either of them. It was all bad planning and they rushed through it so she could get back at vidcon and he could make money.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DEAD! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

morbit
Talker
Talker

Post by morbit »

I don't know if I agree with what some of you guys are saying. That he's taking the easy way out by being nice or not taking a side or whatever. I think that's actually what's missing on youtube. Of course it's important to take a stand - but there are always reason one person becomes the "villain" or whatever. I think there's a risk that Shane'll go too easy on Tana, of course. He's always defended her for some reason. But there is value in someone doing some actual digging and talking to the people involved with the focus being on making it right for the fans, no one else. That's what I hope the conclusion of this series will be.

But again, I get your points. Tana is only in on this because she can so easily manipulate Shane's good will. This is a very good thing for her, instead of making an apology video she'll be portrayed as this "young, naive" girl who was "screwed over". I reeeeaaally hope Shane doesn't keep putting her in that light for the audience.

Makushka
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Makushka »

I like Shane’s videos but this tanacon drama is too much for me, or maybe Tana herself is too much for me. I’m her age and at a point where I have to work overboard to earn money for my education so seeing her fake ass cryring that she fucked up grinds my gears. She just spends money and lives of her fame I have no idea how anyone sane could watch her and support her. Which Shane does.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

For once the only one who has his head on straight is Ryland. The way him and Morgan were talking to Shane before he left really was a breath of fresh air from all of the “I love you” comments and fake tears. I wish Morgan and Ryland were the ones interviewing Tana. They don’t seem to have that personal relationship with her and definitely wouldn’t be as forgiving (if at all forgiving) as Shane.

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Say what you will, but Shane knows the system. He knows how to get people hooked on watching something. Whether or not this series is genuine, he's got a ton of people hooked on it and tbh I find it more interesting than his other recent content, like some others have mentioned.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Sorry this is probably awful but Tana's crying face is so funny

roseau
Talker
Talker

Post by roseau »

Remember in the podcast with tana when he talked about how she had already had her Big Scandal and it was all uphill from there? I get sticking with someone through scandals, I really do. But I hope he realises how much she's using him. James Charles had the right idea- this should be the limit. This is where, in friendship terms, she gets cut off. He's going to end up ruining his credibility over this. STOP trying to fix everything for some young girl just because she cries and says she appreciates it! At the end of the day she's still going to turn around, get drunk and fuck something else up. He needs to stop being there to try and fix it.

flamboyantalien
Lurker
Lurker

Post by flamboyantalien »

I'm getting real tired of seeing all these YouTubers crawling into Shane's anal cavity, being all "omg this is the BEST piece of american filmmaking to EVER exist, shane has WON youtube, hail shane". Its this kind of stuff that makes Shane call his content "QuAliTY CoNtENT" and "DOcuMeNTary", it's a fucking YouTube video ffs.

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

Ok he said he wont put music on the Tanacon videos, he wont cut too much, he will upload it asap and that he will make it as serious as possible.

But its like the rest of his over dramatic unecessary time filler videos.

And now HE WILL UPLOAD PART 3 ON MONDAY???
What the fuck. You are profitting from Tanacon, you are no better than everyone involved.

Floral Sandals
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Floral Sandals »

Pinned by Morgan Adams
Morgan Adams
1 day ago
Hi guys :) In no way do I want this to come across as me sending hate toward Tana nor do I want you to send hate toward her. I have always looked up to her, and I know that in the process of this convention her heart had the right intentions. [...]

^^^ That was commented under her YouTube video 'My honest thoughts on Tanacon'. So, Morgan, in the end, is gonna kiss Tana's ass like the others. How typical.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Floral Sandals wrote:Pinned by Morgan Adams
Morgan Adams
1 day ago
Hi guys :) In no way do I want this to come across as me sending hate toward Tana nor do I want you to send hate toward her. I have always looked up to her, and I know that in the process of this convention her heart had the right intentions. [...]

^^^ That was commented under her YouTube video 'My honest thoughts on Tanacon'. So, Morgan, in the end, is gonna kiss Tana's ass like the others. How typical.
Shane probably threatened to kick her out if she didn't fall in line with the Dawson brand.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

winter_ wrote:Sorry this is probably awful but Tana's crying face is so funny
She looks like a toddler having a tantrum.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Tana's fake crying and real crying sounds exactly the same. So it's hard to tell if she's ever showing genuine emotion. I really feel like she just doesn't give a shit and was hoping this scam would actually go through. I mean really, $65 for a cheap ass bag, some stickers, a bracelet, and a condom? Too bad Shane can't see through it.

Cacophonouslaughs
Learner
Learner

Post by Cacophonouslaughs »

So... am I the only person that thinks this is all faked for publicity/views? I really don’t think this is real. Shane is too passive. Tana-con happened but I don’t think it’s a big deal between the people that planned it. I think they’re all just trying to profit off this disaster and keep people talking about it for a few weeks for money. I mean, it makes sense. No way in hell I’d be saying “omg I love you” and shit like that to Shane after some of the things he’s done/said. Tana is either weak (which we knew, but I don’t think she’s hurting THAT bad for friends) or it’s fake. I just can’t imagine a world where someone calls out two people on video and they’re both cool with it unless they’re all semi-cool with each other.

leeef123
Talker
Talker

Post by leeef123 »

Hippo wrote:
Floral Sandals wrote:Pinned by Morgan Adams
Morgan Adams
1 day ago

Shane probably threatened to kick her out if she didn't fall in line with the Dawson brand.
Shane's the one that put the clip of Morgan saying stuff about Tana in his video though. She probably got backlash from Tana's crazy fans and is changing her tune now. Morgan annoys me but I was so happy when I heard what she said in Shane's video, and in her own video she did talk about how she thought it was fucked they were partying at least. Shane was being wayyyy too nice about Tana.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Tana “crying” = Tana manipulating Shane and viewers because she gives zero fucks about what happened.
Same shit, different day

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Why did Shane go to Tana when he had people he didn't know come to his house for the video?

Return to “Shane Dawson”