Lizzza/Liza Koshy

why9921
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lizzza/Liza Koshy

Post by why9921 »

I feel like david is a good guy but he has this persona on camera of being a ass to his friends but irl he is probably really nice

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

I saw him in Jess & Gabriel's video a while ago and I was like "ew, something is weird about this guy", maybe the fact that he really seems to be arrogant. I think he is nice, but he is just "too much". Like buying cars all the time and stuffs for YouTube and showing off. It's not my cup of tea yeah, but I don't mind about the jackass style. I like that.

honeybaby
Talker
Talker

Post by honeybaby »

liza brought her long hair back for an appearance on stephen colbert and she looks very pretty imo!! its been a while since it’s been long and it suits her !!

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Yes she's very pretty like that! <3

gigigi
Informer
Informer

Post by gigigi »

Has Liza always been a christian? Her IG story had me interested about it and if maybe she’s taking her faith more seriously now that she and David aren’t together

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

Her Instagram bio always said "God 1st." I don't think she's over the top religious, but she's probably a spiritual person. I don't think the breakup had anything to do with it, however.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Didn't Liza get a pet turtle? What ever happened to it?

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

I think she returned it shortly after the video, it has never been mentioned again. Probably way too much responsibility for someone who travels so much and is so busy.

Post by Guest »

Oh hey I found the Liza forum yay! Are people going to start posting here again since we can't talk about her in David's forum? I still see her as part of the vlog squad and always will. She was basically the first member!

I'm so excited for LOD2 and her movie ahhh! Anyone else?

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

SqueakLola posted this in David’s thread but it got mostly overlooked.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Looks like Liza found her mayonnaise.
Guess where it was?

In Kimiko's box.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

OK that's the only joke I'm making on the matter. Couldn't help myself. I'm pretty certain they are dating. Liza flew in to LA for Kimiko's birthday, gave her flowers, and I can't remember. Chocolate? A necklace? For her birthday and there was even I love you's on the insta story. I was pretty sus then. Kimiko has also been living with Liza for a few months now. And in that photo you can see Kimiko is staying in Liza's bedroom when shes got a perfectly functional guest bed. The bed is a mess because its been slept in. And then of course the 'our' bed and Kimiko's kissing emoji. Not sure we need any other proof.

I know I've given her a lot of shit, but I'm happy for Liza. A lot of things make a hell of a lot more sense now. I hope its gives David some closure too. Though it must be kind of weird and hard for him. Liza never wanted to live with him and now Kimiko has moved right on in. Growing up in Texas with a conservative family must have made it hard for Liza but shes gotten there, found herself and is now becoming comfortable with showing her true self to the world.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Teacup30 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:07 pm
OK that's the only joke I'm making on the matter. Couldn't help myself. I'm pretty certain they are dating. Liza flew in to LA for Kimiko's birthday, gave her flowers, and I can't remember. Chocolate? A necklace? For her birthday and there was even I love you's on the insta story. I was pretty sus then. Kimiko has also been living with Liza for a few months now. And in that photo you can see Kimiko is staying in Liza's bedroom when shes got a perfectly functional guest bed. The bed is a mess because its been slept in. And then of course the 'our' bed and Kimiko's kissing emoji. Not sure we need any other proof.

I know I've given her a lot of shit, but I'm happy for Liza. A lot of things make a hell of a lot more sense now. I hope its gives David some closure too. Though it must be kind of weird and hard for him. Liza never wanted to live with him and now Kimiko has moved right on in. Growing up in Texas with a conservative family must have made it hard for Liza but shes gotten there, found herself and is now becoming comfortable with showing her true self to the world.
I hope it's true and they're not queer-baiting. I do feel for David though if Liza kept her sexuality a secret, but I think she cares for him enough she would've told him so he wouldn't have found out like this.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

That would be some hella bad queer baiting if that is what it is. I'm not sure David has been informed? He and Liza have been so distant recently. And I'm trying to work out when this all happened. Kimiko broke up with her ex early in the year from memory, I forget when. Something like March/April. Shes been living with Liza for a few months but the other guy was living with them too while they were filming. Just seems like Kimiko never moved out.

Ok so after some deep diving, the back and forth on Kimiko's birthday message to Liza is very couply. I think these guys may have been together since then at least.

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

If Limiko is true, I'm so happy my baby Liza has found her mayonnaise. Kimiko is a sweet lady and Liza seems so happy when she is around her.
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Yep Limiko is pretty cute. Official ship name has been chosen.

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

Teacup30 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:33 am
Yep Limiko is pretty cute. Official ship name has been chosen.

Wow, they look really good together :love2: :love2: :love2:
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

So I don't think Liza is bi. I think she is lesbian. I don't know if thats appropriate to muse over but anyway, check out her fashion style change over the past few years.

She used to run a fashion account on insta that I cant find, but I remember the outfits were all very feminine, skirts & heels. So this is from 2015. Note the very religious caption.

And these days her fashion choices have changed a lot.

It also occurred to me she would visit he family all the time last year and this year I can't recall her seeing them at all. I wonder if she is scared? Her mum seems lovely and really accepting but her dad strikes me as likely to be really strict. She hid her first boyfriend from them after all.

I also remembered a video where Liza says she would always hid things in her pants and make Gabbie grab them and then one day she told her to grab her crotch and there was nothing there. Everyone assumed it was queer baiting but maybe not....

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

There we are, 3.55 mark.

Also remember Ann-Marie? The assistant that mysteriously disappeared? There was a comment somewhere (photos of them together seem to have mysteriously vanished) where Anne-Marie said something about happiest 2 months ever. I wonder if they dated and broke up?

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Teacup30 wrote:There we are, 3.55 mark.

Also remember Ann-Marie? The assistant that mysteriously disappeared? There was a comment somewhere (photos of them together seem to have mysteriously vanished) where Anne-Marie said something about happiest 2 months ever. I wonder if they dated and broke up?
I’d like to think Liza has better taste than to be attracted to Gabbie. Although, I became a fan of the vlog squad just after Gabbie disappeared. Maybe she was more tolerable back then.

Return to “Celebrity”