Jazmine "Senile Nerd AF eXoTiC Turd" Garcia - Part 4

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jazmine "Senile Nerd AF eXoTiC Turd" Garcia - Part 4

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

"exotic turd" I can't :rofl:

goldensunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by goldensunshine »

Idk why but when Nikki defended Jaz calling her “nerd af” I was like bitch where?

It rubs me the wrong way when people are referred to as nerds but are really geeks? It’s such a stupid thing to even be bothered by ik.

Nothing about Jaz or Nikki strikes me as nerdy. They just give me “cool gamer nerd girl” vibes. If Jaz was really “nerdy” she’d have finished her NASM certification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbells
Informer
Informer

Post by jbells »

goldensunshine wrote:Idk why but when Nikki defended Jaz calling her “nerd af” I was like bitch where?

It rubs me the wrong way when people are referred to as nerds but are really geeks? It’s such a stupid thing to even be bothered by ik.

Nothing about Jaz or Nikki strikes me as nerdy. They just give me “cool gamer nerd girl” vibes. If Jaz was really “nerdy” she’d have finished her NASM certification.

I know what you mean. I try not to be a gatekeeper, I think most people have some inherent nerdiness! But I also think that things like Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, videogames are all soo common-place nowadays that it's really no big deal to be into any of that.

The word 'nerd' has become so meaningless. It's literally gone from "brainy social outcast" to "any person who has slightly above average interest in anything."

NOTMariahCarey
Learner
Learner

Post by NOTMariahCarey »

You can clearly tell that she loves and cares about Prince waaaaay more than Duke, it’s so apparent in her Costa Rica vlog. Duke is literally an after though and I get that she’s had prince longer but you’re not supposed to play favorites. Also, who is Shawn?

goldensunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by goldensunshine »

jbells wrote:
goldensunshine wrote:Idk why but when Nikki defended Jaz calling her “nerd af” I was like bitch where?

I know what you mean. I try not to be a gatekeeper, I think most people have some inherent nerdiness! But I also think that things like Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, videogames are all soo common-place nowadays that it's really no big deal to be into any of that.

The word 'nerd' has become so meaningless. It's literally gone from "brainy social outcast" to "any person who has slightly above average interest in anything."
Yes!!

I like all those things, so I’m definitely not hating on people who like that stuff.

I’m just like confused bc neither of them are social outcasts. Image I feel like they’re just using nerd as a “I’m not like other girls” kind of thing. Especially like when Jaz was dissing girls that post bikini pics and then posted some herself.

Heidi_hohoho
Talker
Talker

Post by Heidi_hohoho »

I mean I can see why they refer to themselves as "nerds" because in LA, at least where I'm from, not too many girls are into gaming, comics, and Harry Potter and things like that. They might like going to watch the latest Marvel movie or check out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to take basic af pictures, but they're pretty much "doing it for the 'gram." But in the normal sense of nerd, neither one of them are nerds lol

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

goldensunshine wrote:
jbells wrote:

Yes!!

I like all those things, so I’m definitely not hating on people who like that stuff.

I’m just like confused bc neither of them are social outcasts. I feel like they’re just using nerd as a “I’m not like other girls” kind of thing. Especially like when Jaz was dissing girls that post bikini pics and then posted some herself.

100% agree!!! I'm gonna sound like a bitch but like.... Neither of them have any type of education. I don't even mean college necessarily, but no kind of certs, designations, degrees, classes completed, just nothing. The last time they studied was probably in high school.

And yeah you dont need to have formal education to know stuff but they've never striked me as wanting to learn anything about... Well, anything. I've never heard them even talk about a book or even a freaking documentary. Nerd af how??? :FU:

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Great thread name :rofl:

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I wonder if “condo shopping” is just a ploy to have some different content for videos lol. People love apartment tours. I still doubt she has the money to buy any sort of real estate in LA. She’s admitted she’s a spender and tries to keep up with being bougie for the Internet. There’s no way she’s making that much.

elite_athlete
Learner
Learner

Post by elite_athlete »

lolwut wrote:I wonder if “condo shopping” is just a ploy to have some different content for videos lol. People love apartment tours. I still doubt she has the money to buy any sort of real estate in LA. She’s admitted she’s a spender and tries to keep up with being bougie for the Internet. There’s no way she’s making that much.
Condos are relatively cheap in LA. Just checked Zillow and it's pretty easy to find out for less than 500k, many in the low 300s. If she uses first time buyer programs that require a small down payment, she could probably swing it. Then you rent it out and use that income to pay the mortgage. Soo idk?

But I remember when she first moved to LA I couldn't figure out how she was affording her lifestyle without having a job, although I don't remember if she was with Gymshark or not at the time. I'm assuming she has money coming from somewhere. Maybe her mom had a big life insurance policy? But, yeah she is a terrible spender. She did a video about anxiety a few years ago and it was just about all this stuff she bought - journals, calendars, etc. etc. - I remember thinking, like, your way to deal with anxiety is just to spend money. Terrible advice.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

elite_athlete wrote:
lolwut wrote:I wonder if “condo shopping” is just a ploy to have some different content for videos lol. People love apartment tours. I still doubt she has the money to buy any sort of real estate in LA. She’s admitted she’s a spender and tries to keep up with being bougie for the Internet. There’s no way she’s making that much.
Condos are relatively cheap in LA. Just checked Zillow and it's pretty easy to find out for less than 500k, many in the low 300s. If she uses first time buyer programs that require a small down payment, she could probably swing it. Then you rent it out and use that income to pay the mortgage. Soo idk?

But I remember when she first moved to LA I couldn't figure out how she was affording her lifestyle without having a job, although I don't remember if she was with Gymshark or not at the time. I'm assuming she has money coming from somewhere. Maybe her mom had a big life insurance policy? But, yeah she is a terrible spender. She did a video about anxiety a few years ago and it was just about all this stuff she bought - journals, calendars, etc. etc. - I remember thinking, like, your way to deal with anxiety is just to spend money. Terrible advice.
The only problem is I can't see her settling for a 300k condo. She's been renting expensive places, so her taste will be accordingly expensive. I foresee her having issues with something like property tax if she does manage to buy one.

elite_athlete
Learner
Learner

Post by elite_athlete »

treelee wrote: The only problem is I can't see her settling for a 300k condo. She's been renting expensive places, so her taste will be accordingly expensive. I foresee her having issues with something like property tax if she does manage to buy one.
Good point. But, she could get a fancy, affordable one in Palmdale :rofl:

(for those outside of So Cal, Palmdale is about an hour north of LA, in the desert, and is majority meth heads, ie, very undesirable place to live)

Post by Guest »

elite_athlete wrote:Condos are relatively cheap in LA.
elite_athlete wrote:Just checked Zillow and it's pretty easy to find out for less than 500k
I guess "relatively cheap" is relative :rofl:

elite_athlete
Learner
Learner

Post by elite_athlete »

lucasdevlin wrote:
elite_athlete wrote:Condos are relatively cheap in LA.
elite_athlete wrote:Just checked Zillow and it's pretty easy to find out for less than 500k
I guess "relatively cheap" is relative :rofl:
well when a 1,000 sq foot 2bd 1ba house on a tiny lot goes for over 1 million, yes that is relatively cheap for LA ;)

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

She’s obsessed with keeping up with her image for the Internet so there’s no way she would buy a 300k condo in a crappier area. All of her apartments have been high end buildings. She also is lame as hell and latches on to Nikki, so she probably won’t want to buy too far outside of there. How she can afford that...we’ll see :|

f-c
Learner
Learner

Post by f-c »

lolwut wrote:She’s obsessed with keeping up with her image for the Internet so there’s no way she would buy a 300k condo in a crappier area. All of her apartments have been high end buildings. She also is lame as hell and latches on to Nikki, so she probably won’t want to buy too far outside of there. How she can afford that...we’ll see :|
Adding onto that, her career (if you could call it that) nowadays relies on collaborating with other youtubers. She won't be able to do that as easily if she moves into the "cheaper" areas of LA county.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

Nerd AF made it in the title! :rofl:

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

[tweet][/tweet]

Why does she go out of her way to let us know she's an asshole lol Jazmine is 100% one of those people that would throw a hissy fit if she was a mum and someone tweeted this. She'd be like "UM SORRY. My CHILD is not able cope with the confusion and scariness surrounding a flight, it's honestly sad and pathetic that you as a fully grown adult cannot have enough empathy to calm yourself and be understanding."

Also, wtf does she mean by "grown child"? That's an oxymoron (fitting considering she is an actual moron). What age is a grown child supposed to be??? Also I see you trying to ruffle feathers by calling the child "it" - this bitch LOVES fighting people on twitter over unnecessary shit lmao

sp00nful
Talker
Talker

Post by sp00nful »

luluguava wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>jazzyrgarcia</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1005716370934231040</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Why does she go out of her way to let us know she's an asshole lol Jazmine is 100% one of those people that would throw a hissy fit if she was a mum and someone tweeted this. She'd be like "UM SORRY. My CHILD is not able cope with the confusion and scariness surrounding a flight, it's honestly sad and pathetic that you as a fully grown adult cannot have enough empathy to calm yourself and be understanding."

Also, wtf does she mean by "grown child"? That's an oxymoron (fitting considering she is an actual moron). What age is a grown child supposed to be??? Also I see you trying to ruffle feathers by calling the child "it" - this bitch LOVES fighting people on twitter over unnecessary shit lmao
I’m SCREAMING at the first paragraph :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that is literally word for word what she would say omggggg

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Two of her highest viewed videos of all time are apartment tours, so I wouldn’t put it past her to do condo tours just for content. Then in the end she’s going to make some excuse about not being ready to move on yet, or not finding what she wants so she’s not going to buy anything. Another YouTuber Akaydoll did something similar where she viewed super expensive luxe high rise apartments and filmed tours even though she admitted she wasn’t even seriously considering moving.
Jazzy’s broke ass ain’t buying anything. I’m calling it now.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”