RAVE About Charles Trippy! Part 1

VeronicaSawyer

RAVE About Charles Trippy! Part 1

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

With the understanding that the other currently active thread (29) is intended as a RANT/TRASH one, similar to the organization of the Beauty Guru section.

Rave away!

goodbye hello
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RAVE About Charles Trippy! Part 1

Post by goodbye hello »

Posted this in the other thread hoping to encourage some positivity and was just so happy about finally meeting Char that I felt like I needed to share it with people haha. Then somebody linked this thread and I thought I'd post it here too!

When I met Charles there were so many people and he stayed and got a pic with every single one of them. And people were sharing their stories about how he's helped them and it was just so inspirational and I couldn't of asked for a better experience. He made everyone feel at ease and welcomed and was genuinely happy to stop for everyone. Was overall just a humble and grateful guy.

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

One thing I have always admired about Charles is his dedication to his fans. He makes them feel special, and I think that's pretty damn cool of him.

starryeyedpixie
Talker
Talker

Post by starryeyedpixie »

I didn't know where else to place this opinion, as it's not a rant or rave about Charles.

I think A3 is the prettiest of his "Alli Collection." Although I do like A2 the best in terms of personality (so far).

lilturtle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilturtle »

starryeyedpixie wrote:I think A3 is the prettiest of his "Alli Collection." Although I do like A2 the best in terms of personality (so far).
I'm sorry... are you speaking about three women, or three My Little Ponies?

starryeyedpixie
Talker
Talker

Post by starryeyedpixie »

lilturtle wrote:
starryeyedpixie wrote:I think A3 is the prettiest of his "Alli Collection." Although I do like A2 the best in terms of personality (so far).
I'm sorry... are you speaking about three women, or three My Little Ponies?

I'm obviously speaking about My Little Ponies.

http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... e-sure.gif

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

So

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

I felt bad for him going through cancer, so its nice that he keeps fighting on and doesnt sit in a dark room feeling sorry for himself

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

Well everybody seems to be kinda anti-Charles lately and already judging his life expectancy so I thought I'd post over here... I have been following him since before he started vlogging and even though I am not a 15 year old fangirl he is someone who has grown on me. Yes he might not always do the right thing but I think he has a good heart. I have gone through some tough things myself and as silly as it sounds having his vlog to look up at the end of the day have helped. I really hate that he has cancer and might not beat it.

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

YouTubeAddict79 wrote:Well everybody seems to be kinda anti-Charles lately and already judging his life expectancy so I thought I'd post over here... I have been following him since before he started vlogging and even though I am not a 15 year old fangirl he is someone who has grown on me. Yes he might not always do the right thing but I think he has a good heart. I have gone through some tough things myself and as silly as it sounds having his vlog to look up at the end of the day have helped. I really hate that he has cancer and might not beat it.
Oh no, I thought he got the all clear, I don't watch his vids but I heard he did??

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

The type of cancer he had is not curable. So it's a question of managing the tumor and keeping it stable. He is going back on chemo soon.

kevinc1984
Talker
Talker

Post by kevinc1984 »

Charles really is an amazing guy,hes cute funny,picked an amazing girl, BUT i have noticed things where hes becoming forgetful and ive noticed that hes getting skinny again and thats what happened when he had the tumor the first time, he got skinny and paler then he usually is, but over all Charles is an amazing guy

Return to “Charles Trippy”