Leighann puts the I Do in impending doom - Part 5

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Leighann puts the I Do in impending doom - Part 5

Post by Res Judicata »

I can't wait to see the wedding photos. She'll be wearing a skin-tight dress that reveals too much and he'll have his tux shirt untucked with the sleeves rolled up . . . jacket optional. :rofl:

silentlyscreaming
Debater
Debater

Post by silentlyscreaming »

If she got extensions the wedding must be very soon. Like in the next few weeks
She got new Foxy Locks extensions to match her new hair color and got them blended at the salon. They are just clip ins, so I don't think that she's getting married that soon, I'd say probably 2 or 3 months away. I would imagine September or later because July or August in Houston would be terrible.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Res Judicata wrote:I can't wait to see the wedding photos. She'll be wearing a skin-tight dress that reveals too much and he'll have his tux shirt untucked with the sleeves rolled up . . . jacket optional. :rofl:
LMAO! I can see it now...Leighann in her skintight dress, Dr. Dadbod with his untucked shirt, taking ‘super wacky’ photo booth pics. And we all know Leighann will be front and center, covering Grant’s face with a ridiculous tiki-themed prop Image

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Hair trial!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Hair trial!

Something tells me the only reason why she tagged the hairstylist is because they’re probably doing it for free as long as she’s giving them a shoutout Image

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She for real has a shopping addiction. She did that huge closet purge of like thousands of dollars worth of stuff saying how overwhelming it was but in every vlog it’s just a stream of “I went shopping” “I just got this” blah blah blah. Clothes shopping multiple times in one week every week when you don’t even need anything specific? Shopaholic

Ashleylud1980
Talker
Talker

Post by Ashleylud1980 »

I think it’s safe to say LeighAnn doesn’t have the ability to do anything in moderation. That goes for shopping as much as anything else in her life. She couldn’t just get eyelash extensions, she had to get giant crazy looking catapillars that overwhelm her face. She couldn’t just get some mild hair extensions, she had to get huge extreme ones that triple her hair. There’s no middle ground to be found anywhere in her life.

silentlyscreaming
Debater
Debater

Post by silentlyscreaming »

She got the yellow dress tailored to be tighter? She said it was too wide in the waist and the butt. Am I crazy? I thought that it was pretty damn tight in the photo that she posted.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

silentlyscreaming wrote:She got the yellow dress tailored to be tighter? She said it was too wide in the waist and the butt. Am I crazy? I thought that it was pretty damn tight in the photo that she posted.
I know, I was so surprised when she said that. Here's a non-blurry pic:

Unless she is standing in a way that makes it looks like it fits, I can't see how it could be tighter and still flattering.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Lipstickqueen wrote:
silentlyscreaming wrote:She got the yellow dress tailored to be tighter? She said it was too wide in the waist and the butt. Am I crazy? I thought that it was pretty damn tight in the photo that she posted.
I know, I was so surprised when she said that. Here's a non-blurry pic:

Unless she is standing in a way that makes it looks like it fits, I can't see how it could be tighter and still flattering.
Maybe she’s holding the baggy part with her other hand? Wouldn’t surprise me if she did take it to a tailor to make it even tighter, though Image

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Leighann puts the I Do in impending doom - Part 5

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She said it was too loose in the waist but too tight in the butt. Because the waist falls where a shorter person’s hips would be.

Either way it looks like an ugly early 2000s prom dress.

shmimeathands
Learner
Learner

Post by shmimeathands »

It’s confirmed that she reads here right? She had a few (not so) passive aggressive digs at her viewers (aka, us) in this vlog

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

When she was showing how thick her hair looked now after getting the extensions, I was thinking it didn’t look that thick even though she acted like it was crazy thick lol. I have short hair now, but when I had long hair it was thicker than that so not sure why she thinks it’s so much hair.

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

friendz123 wrote:When she was showing how thick her hair looked now after getting the extensions, I was thinking it didn’t look that thick even though she acted like it was crazy thick lol. I have short hair now, but when I had long hair it was thicker than that so not sure why she thinks it’s so much hair.
Right? I didn’t understand the constant talk of “big ridiculous”. I thought they looked really flattering on her and she should totally do them as much as she wants. But I have naturally super think frizzy hair and it’s long right now so maybe that’s why? Idk.
It might just be a big change for her since her hair is in poor shape.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

friendz123 wrote:When she was showing how thick her hair looked now after getting the extensions, I was thinking it didn’t look that thick even though she acted like it was crazy thick lol. I have short hair now, but when I had long hair it was thicker than that so not sure why she thinks it’s so much hair.
Yes!!! I was thinking the same thing too! She was acting like she had Dolly Parton hair, meanwhile it looked the same as before just a bit longer and slightly darker?

I don’t get it. It still looked flat and greasy, which was odd since she just came back from the hair salon. Why does everything in her life have to be a big show? She changed her hair a tiny bit but she won’t shut up about having big hair. Girl, calm down.

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

After the extensions, she also kinda reminded me of a little girl that has never gotten a haircut lol. Just because she’s so thin, it makes her look younger and the long hair almost looked disproportionate on her so looked like a hippie child lol. And her hippie toddler dresses also help with that vibe.

But I agree, the end result still did look good lol.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Idk I can kind of understand where she’s coming from with the extensions. I have pretty thin hair and when I add extensions for thickness, it doesn’t look much different, but it feels way heavier and thicker.

I do agree she was being too dramatic. Her hair was the main focus for like half the vlog lol

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Her shower looked really nice! Bunny looked like hell. As usual.

Her parents married in 1974? They really waited a long time to have kids. How much older is Mary than LeighAnn? I love her mom, she should do videos on her own.
That Girl!

lippies79
Talker
Talker

Post by lippies79 »

Her shower did look really nice. Really sweetly & thoughtfully put together by Georgetta. So many nice details!

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

smarlo wrote:Her shower looked really nice! Bunny looked like hell. As usual.

Her parents married in 1974? They really waited a long time to have kids. How much older is Mary than LeighAnn? I love her mom, she should do videos on her own.
A long time ago she said Mary's first wedding was when she was in highschool, and leighann said she had no idea what she was doing when she was maid of honor, so I'm guessing she's maybe 5 or 6 years older than leighann? Just a really really rough estimate. I was shocked too by how long ago her parents were married, my parents got married in 85 and I'm leighann's age. Do we know how old her younger sister is? Maybe leighann's parents got married super young? Maybe they had fertility issues? This just opened more questions for me, why did everyone have ball and chain grooms cakes back then?

Return to “leighannsays”