Continue here...

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 4

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

Matt’s brothers have had all of their end of the year stuff / a birthday / random events. One of them credited K for a photo he posted of him and his gf.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Omg Michael posted pics from some school thing and Matt is in one with him and K and he let himself go soooo much

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

FlyingToNeverland wrote:Omg Michael posted pics from some school thing and Matt is in one with him and K and he let himself go soooo much
I don’t think so. It looks like he just grew out some facial hair. You can still see his arms are ripped. He looks good for having gone through what he did.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

TourDeForce wrote:
FlyingToNeverland wrote:Omg Michael posted pics from some school thing and Matt is in one with him and K and he let himself go soooo much
I don’t think so. It looks like he just grew out some facial hair. You can still see his arms are ripped. He looks good for having gone through what he did.
Agreed. He doesn’t look bad. Just looks like he grew a beard.

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

did anyone watch her bikini video? the way she did her make up, looks like she doesnt have a nose. also whats up with calling her chest "girls"

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Sexhammer wrote:did anyone watch her bikini video? the way she did her make up, looks like she doesnt have a nose. also whats up with calling her chest "girls"

Didn’t watch the video but the “girls” thing was a midwestern (US) slang thing in the mid - late 2000s. Guess she just kinda kept it. I haven’t heard anyone say that since around 2010

Eriib11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Eriib11 »

:D

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Im bored by her . I wonder how her hair is holding up

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Hustler678 wrote:Im bored by her . I wonder how her hair is holding up
I'm still shocked she's kept it up. And has gone even lighter.

The makeup tho. So much spackled onto her face. I would love to see exactly what these people look like in person.

Condolences to their entire family for the loss of Matt's Mom. She was a lovely lady
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

I know nobody reads this since she's so damn boring.

But for Halloween she has partnered with the Spirit Halloween store on looks

idiots.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

I have not watched any of her sh*t in a long time, but recently went to her channel and her last vlog was 5 month ago..damn! Her views are also going down a lot on her main channel. Yeah a lot of sh*t has happened, so I can understand the lack of videos, but if this is supposed to be her career (like she has said plenty of times), I think she needs to look for a new one.
--guru_topics

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

I am so shocked that she’s doing vlogmas. It’s cool to see her vlogging again even tho she is pretty boring.

I totally forgot how insecure she seems :( she is pretty and as someone works out i really admire her body but I think it’s weird how she wears a full face of makeup and showed how she does her pony tail all nice just to go work out in her home gym lol. Like I wonder if she does that off camera.... no one is seeing her work out. I don’t even do that and I go to a public gym. I just put my hair up.

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

I don’t know why she bothers doing vlogmas since her vlogs are the exact same as before—5-7 minutes long on average, filmed within the last three hours of her day, and only consist of her.

Kayleigh is such a nice girl but holy fuck is she boring. I understand so much has happened in their lives within the last year, but don’t force vlogging if y’all still aren’t ready.

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

TourDeForce wrote:I don’t know why she bothers doing vlogmas since her vlogs are the exact same as before—5-7 minutes long on average, filmed within the last three hours of her day, and only consist of her.

Kayleigh is such a nice girl but holy fuck is she boring. I understand so much has happened in their lives within the last year, but don’t force vlogging if y’all still aren’t ready.

Yea I wonder why she doesn't even attempt to go out and do something. Where do they live, Maryland or something? I feel like there probably isn't anything to do out there but I mean she should at least join a gym or something instead of working out at home. Since working out out is her hobby, and I totally get that because it is mine too, she could go work out at a public gym and meet some friends! She doesn't even work. I work full time and I go to the gym every night after work and its nice to go and work out instead of just coming right home every night. Idk how she can barely leave her house :/ she seems so lonely.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

well the blonde hair does look better than the black she'd always sport.

she's still pretty, but it's nice to see what she really looks like outside of her ig/youtube you can see her on her hair stylist's insta.

And i know this thread is more dead than the dinosaurs.

TickingBomb123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TickingBomb123 »

Kayleigh is gorgeous, has an amazing body but damn her sense of style is so tacky.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

TickingBomb123 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:48 am
Kayleigh is gorgeous, has an amazing body but damn her sense of style is so tacky.
agreed. she could really have some fun with fashion, but instead she picks things that look like rags or forever 21 rejects.
and her use of dry shampoo makes her hair look gray. but i did get a kick out of her newest video with the conair blow dry brush.. she said "i don't even have my extensions in" when you can clearly see her tape ins.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

This chick is still doing YouTube? Damn...
--guru_topics

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

I agree her style is REALLY TACKY. SHE definitely looks like she's from the midwest or one of those girls from the south that try so hard to look hip and fashionable but fail. The blonde looks better than the all black but I think darker hair suits her better. It makes her look stunning. Like the brown with highlights, that looked really good. The blonde washes her out so much and her hair is FRIED. Have you seen the video when the stylist did her hair, the condition of her hair is not good at all! So much for her not using heat on her hair. Now she blow dries it or straightens it like everyday from her latest videos. Her body looks really good right now. It's not super muscle-ly how it was before. But I feel like she is sporting the 'fake' look so much lately, Big fake boobs pushed together-even though her boobs are not big she stuffs them and wears 2 bras to make them look huge, super blonde hair and over lined glossy lips. I hate how she does her lips. She applies like 5 different colors/products and that lip gloss.. Matte looks better. Oh and the fake lashes. Even in her morning routine video she had them on. They look so unnatural. sigh
She is a really pretty girl naturally, and I used to watch her because I like her personality, she just doesn't need all that. She just needs to tame it all down and stop doing TOO much. And go out some, get some friends, you know

Return to “ForeverYours0727”