c1230
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SongofStyle

Post by c1230 »

Justpeepin wrote:

Just finished watching this Target outfit video and I was looking forward to seeing the actual outfits she bought and she just showed 1 when she said she picked 3 :roll:

Also I find it weird that she was in the handicapped dressing room .. I thought it was common decency worldwide to not use any handicapped facilities unless you know, you're actually handicapped. . Or is she? And I'm being insensitive? ?

ETA: Emma Hill has a look Chic for less seris that actually focuses on the clothes not buying broccoli :roll:
it was probably easier to film in a larger dressing room, maybe it makes me a bad person but i use handicapped dressing rooms or bathroom stalls sometimes when its convenient for me to have more space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Yeah, I don't think using the handicapped changing room was that big of a deal - if someone who needed it came in, she could have always moved to a smaller one at that time.

I do think she missed a bit of an opportunity by not showing the other outfits she chose and her process of styling her final choice. But overall, I liked the video, even the broccoli shopping! That is such a true-to-life Target shopping experience, lol.

BUT, did anyone see her IG post tribute to her makeup-artist friend's "passing"? I only put that in quotations because of the circumstances - he actually murdered his estranged husband and then shot himself, so it was a murder-suicide. A little bit more salacious than just an untimely passing. I'm surprised she put up that tribute given the situation.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Justpeepin wrote: ETA: Emma Hill has a look Chic for less seris that actually focuses on the clothes not buying broccoli :roll:
Oops, forgot to mention, I always kind of laugh whenever I see someone mention Emma's video series. She is one of the last bloggers/YouTubers/influencers that I would ever describe as "chic" so I'm not sure how she's going to show anyone how to do it for less. I'm pulling for her to turn it around though.

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

gossipy locks wrote:
Justpeepin wrote: ETA: Emma Hill has a look Chic for less seris that actually focuses on the clothes not buying broccoli :roll: <a class="vglnk" href="[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>NnI9A4Iy63g</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Oops, forgot to mention, I always kind of laugh whenever I see someone mention Emma's video series. She is one of the last bloggers/YouTubers/influencers that I would ever describe as "chic" so I'm not sure how she's going to show anyone how to do it for less. I'm pulling for her to turn it around though.
The reference to Emma was about how she presents her videos with options coz Aimee can def do it if she wants to like her last solely fashion videos .. I don't mind either of their style tbh

*Also I might just be conditioned differently so I can't really understand the whole handicapped changing room situation so I'll just stop trying to lqtm

nella_21
Learner
Learner

Post by nella_21 »

She sounds like a duck when she opens her mouth, literally she sounds like an idiot whenever she talks about serious topics, i can't take her seriously.
I've tried making her "raw" bar recipe 4 TIMES! and failed. I don't think she realises it's literally granola she's making they don't even stick.

nella_21
Learner
Learner

Post by nella_21 »

She sounds like a duck when she opens her mouth, literally she sounds like an idiot whenever she talks about serious topics, i can't take her seriously.
I've tried making her "raw" bar recipe 4 TIMES! and failed. I don't think she realises it's literally granola she's making they don't even stick. And was that a neck brace she was wearing in her target vid??

Salinabish
Learner
Learner

Post by Salinabish »

I have tried her raw bar and mine definitely stuck. Maybe use more coconut oil or dates, and it actually taste really good. I have started to make those instead of buying breakfast bars and sometimes have it when I have sweet cravings.

Salinabish
Learner
Learner

Post by Salinabish »

2snarky2function wrote:
Matrioska wrote:I like Aimee vlogs ( in fact I started to "follow" her just because of her Youtube channel, I have never read her original blog) - I like the way she shows us the information, and I like the content. Because of her I even started to respect a bit more all that "fashion blogger work" - you don't get that kind of information from Chiara Blond Salad for example.
But I agree with some of you here - she exaggerates a bit with that diversity situation which is going on Instagram and during fashion weeks. And yes, I am among those of you who don't like Jacopo. I think if he is not ok with being on her social media, he just should be out of it and explain it better to her, otherwise we see rather a strange way of behavior (imho). I don't know how long they are together, I'm quite sure that IRL he is a normal guy, but in her vlogs he looks like someone who is always bored etc... The vlog with their parents together was very strange in fact, i don't know why Aimee decided to make it public...
I agree that vlog with their parents was so awkward. And wth was up with her insisting to wear her hoodie at the korean bbq place. Like I get it korean restaurants make awesome food and they’re super aromatic and you don’t want your hair to smell but couldn’t you take a shower afterwards????? She had Jacopo TRANSLATE to his parents why she was being extra and wearing her hoodie. Girl please. I think they’re together bc she likes tall European guys and he wants to dip into Asian girls. Who can blame them? They look fashionable together.

She wore that hoodie because she didn’t want her hair to smell, and she had just washed her that day and she didn’t want to wash it again.

Also what’s up with people claiming that whenever there is an Asian and white couple. It’s always the guy wants a taste of an Asian girl and the Asian girl wants a tall white guy because apparently Asian guys are so short and unattractive. (Rolls eyes). I don’t think she is dating him because he is simply European and tall. She said in one of her vlogs that she thought he was gay and approached him but later found out he was straight. I think they are together because they have a connection. And I don’t think Jacopo seems like a guy who wants to have a taste of Asian women.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Salinabish wrote:
2snarky2function wrote:
Matrioska wrote:I like Aimee vlogs ( in fact I started to "follow" her just because of her Youtube channel, I have never read her original blog) - I like the way she shows us the information, and I like the content. Because of her I even started to respect a bit more all that "fashion blogger work" - you don't get that kind of information from Chiara Blond Salad for example.
But I agree with some of you here - she exaggerates a bit with that diversity situation which is going on Instagram and during fashion weeks. And yes, I am among those of you who don't like Jacopo. I think if he is not ok with being on her social media, he just should be out of it and explain it better to her, otherwise we see rather a strange way of behavior (imho). I don't know how long they are together, I'm quite sure that IRL he is a normal guy, but in her vlogs he looks like someone who is always bored etc... The vlog with their parents together was very strange in fact, i don't know why Aimee decided to make it public...
I agree that vlog with their parents was so awkward. And wth was up with her insisting to wear her hoodie at the korean bbq place. Like I get it korean restaurants make awesome food and they’re super aromatic and you don’t want your hair to smell but couldn’t you take a shower afterwards????? She had Jacopo TRANSLATE to his parents why she was being extra and wearing her hoodie. Girl please. I think they’re together bc she likes tall European guys and he wants to dip into Asian girls. Who can blame them? They look fashionable together.

She wore that hoodie because she didn’t want her hair to smell, and she had just washed her that day and she didn’t want to wash it again.

Also what’s up with people claiming that whenever there is an Asian and white couple. It’s always the guy wants a taste of an Asian girl and the Asian girl wants a tall white guy because apparently Asian guys are so short and unattractive. (Rolls eyes). I don’t think she is dating him because he is simply European and tall. She said in one of her vlogs that she thought he was gay and approached him but later found out he was straight. I think they are together because they have a connection. And I don’t think Jacopo seems like a guy who wants to have a taste of Asian women.
Her and her sis dated like copies of each other, blonde, similar facial features and body type. Except one was prep and the other was edgy , like them, edgy/prep versions of each other..except he was abusive the whole time,.now the sis is dating some weird tattoos/pierces covered in tattoos, with a bald head, and gauges, and suddenly its "true love" although I think she's just attaching to whoever will heal her hart

Salinabish
Learner
Learner

Post by Salinabish »

I don’t think she ever claimed it was true love. If Jacopo doesn’t look like her ex then I think it’s safe to say that they weren’t just looking to date white men. It could be they just mesh well and just attract those type of people.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Salinabish wrote:I don’t think she ever claimed it was true love. If Jacopo doesn’t look like her ex then I think it’s safe to say that they weren’t just looking to date white men. It could be they just mesh well and just attract those type of people.
I mean dani, and she mentions it being love or soulmates with the new guy ever other day in her stories , from the very beginning, I said she maybe healing her heart since she just ended a long term one and suddenly this new one and he's also white , which reminds me that aimee previous boyfriend was also white . But hey maybe there's no Asian men around to date /s

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

Can't they date whoever they want?! How is this relevant

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

glamdamage wrote:Can't they date whoever they want?! How is this relevant
Someone else brought up race and Korean Italian culture, I was just commenting on what I noticed through the years, I don't care who they date but this is a hateful gossip forum, not a praising site

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

allsaints wrote:
glamdamage wrote:Can't they date whoever they want?! How is this relevant
Someone else brought up race and Korean Italian culture, I was just commenting on what I noticed through the years, I don't care who they date but this is a hateful gossip forum, not a praising site
Well of course but it's an odd thing to criticize imo, we've seen two of her boyfriends and they're both white, so what
She might have dated asian guys or black guys before, we don't know. or maybe she hasn't and that's ok too
I wasn't only addressing you btw, I was speaking in general cause I don't get why it's something we should hate on lol

tacobae
Learner
Learner

Post by tacobae »

Does anyone remember when she said she had Mexican heritage/ she was part mexican in an early vlog?

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

tacobae wrote:Does anyone remember when she said she had Mexican heritage/ she was part mexican in an early vlog?
I remember her mentioning that about an Asian friend, who I think grew up in Mexico and about speaking Spanish , but not about herself

sleepiestbean

Post by sleepiestbean »

anyone see her latest H&M video? those two together were unbearable :roll:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Do people actually like her personality? I subbed to her youtube but never watch bc it's like watching paint dry, she's so boring and flat.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Chloe_Bean wrote:Do people actually like her personality? I subbed to her youtube but never watch bc it's like watching paint dry, she's so boring and flat.
I think it's combination of her attractiveness/ living vicariously through her riches/ her not being a meanie-non humble twat like most popular bloggers become/ -- is why people watch

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

normally i am an aimee apologist, but holy shit she is so fucking dumb in her latest vlog on dieting.

she starts off by proudly declaring, "muscle weighs more than fat" (no it doesn't, dumbass) and then follows that up by mispronouncing "intermittent" repeatedly.

i am so sick of these dieting videos from these morons. it's clear they have zero understanding of nutrition, yet feel no totally fine blasting this shit out to their young, impressionable followers.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”