Riply

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Riply

Post by makeup_wine_repeat »

I really don't understand her, with her terrible spelling and whatever language she is speaking.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

makeup_wine_repeat wrote:I really don't understand her, with her terrible spelling and whatever language she is speaking.
Thank you hah! Thought it’s just me who read that screenshot 3 times and is still not entirely sure what she was trying to say

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

ijustneedtovent
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ijustneedtovent »

GoldChocobo wrote:The gall of this chick....

Just buy them yourself. Youre not doing anyone a favor. Im sorry if people are "sheep" for wanting Stef to test an anticipated new release. Im sorry if it bores you. But why are people either with you or against you???[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c215ca.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 8aef93.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180501</span><span>/</span><span>8a0a95ba7f9a43aff8a299782cc215ca</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180501</span><span>/</span><span>e5392b56f5bd3c1032c90884898aef93</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Right, she literally just called all of steph's subscribers (who wanted trending release reviews) sheep, if I was her "Homie" that wouldn't sit well with me. Like "It's ok to have your own opinion but don't start throwing shade on my subscribers for having theirs".

Oh then there was the IG story a week or so ago letting us all know she going out to get some d*#k. Maybe I'm just old (40) but when did that become ok. (I guess when the Kartrashians became famous)

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I just feel like shes that bossy friend thats constantly twisting your arm until you do what she wants to do...and youre just afraid of her in general:

"Lets go watch the Avengers, girl."
"Actually, Deadpool 2 looks really good and we already saw the Avengers. Plus Im paying so--"
"--Nah dats shit. We loved Avengers. We're seeing it again cuz only shitheads watch Deadpool."

I hate "friends" that bully people. I bet you Stef is afraid of her.

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Shes starting a youtube channel, but shes too lazy to edit and upload things. Why is she trying to buikd a fan base "entyway"?Image

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

I don't understand anything about her. Why is she so negative? If you think YT is bullshit then steer away from it. Why do you need a fan base for a YT channel you're not going to use? There are other platforms for live streaming that can arguably be better. What is she on about? I'm genuinely just puzzled. It seems she's too opinionated to function lol. I don't understand why they have some sort of co-depending relationship with Steph, and if Riply wanted to do something else than what the *sheep* tell them to, then f*cking do it already. Can't understand her mentality.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

In her InstaStory yesterday, she did a poll on whether the followers would be ok with sponsored videos from her and Stef. As long as they were done honestly and no BS. (I personally think honestly and sponsored are mutually exclusive).

95 percent went with the sponsored videos, cuz there is so much trust in Stef and Riply. Why, I’ve never seen a makeup video from Riply? She threw a bit of shade at the 5 percent who voted nocuz they didn’t trust her and Stef to be honest. “ (Fluck all of you who think I’d/we’d sell out for free shit or money.)”. Well I don’t know whether you would or wouldn’t so I’ll go with you WOULD until you show me otherwise.

And this is someone who hates it if anyone disagrees with her.

Oh and she’s decided live videos are better because then you ont have to film, edit and upload. They are more spontaneous. :rofl:
Last edited by eastsidebabe on Sat May 12, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater

Post by Tryeentoohard »

Eastsiderider wrote:I don't understand anything about her. Why is she so negative? If you think YT is bullshit then steer away from it. Why do you need a fan base for a YT channel you're not going to use? There are other platforms for live streaming that can arguably be better. What is she on about? I'm genuinely just puzzled. It seems she's too opinionated to function lol. I don't understand why they have some sort of co-depending relationship with Steph, and if Riply wanted to do something else than what the *sheep* tell them to, then f*cking do it already. Can't understand her mentality.
So she can email a company and say "hey look how many subs I have on these platforms, send me free shit"

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I wanted to like her. The little i saw of her she seemed quiet, has great cheekbones, nice skin, and I love POC who are are unconventionally/not cookie cutter pretty in the beauty community. I wanted to know more.

But. She is smug angry and just trying too hard to be brash or an edgelord. Its unfortunate (for her) because as I mentioned she has several super unique factors going for her that would attract viewers.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Did anyone peep her post of the MUA with pink hair that ABH uses for their stories (Alissa?) that "was not targeting her or ABH" but totally was for using smoothing filters? It's deleted now and I never saw any response. SN must have gave her a slap on the wrist for it.

Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater

Post by Tryeentoohard »

eastsidebabe wrote:In her InstaStory yesterday, she did a poll on whether the followers would be ok with sponsored videos from her and Stef. As long as they were done honestly and no BS. (I personally think honestly and sponsored are mutually exclusive).

95 percent went with the sponsored videos, cuz there is so much trust in Stef and Riply. Why, I’ve never seen a makeup video from Riply? She threw a bit of shade at the 5 percent who voted nocuz they didn’t trust her and Stef to be honest. “ (Fluck all of you who think I’d/we’d sell out for free shit or money.)”. Well I don’t know whether you would or wouldn’t so I’ll go with you WOULD until you show me otherwise.
Shouldn't Stephanie be the one asking people if they would be ok with sponsored content, since she, ya know, is the one making the actual videos? Riply literally only has 0.5 seconds in the video where a picture of her arm pops up with makeup on it. And it's not even in every video, like 1 per month if that?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I abhor that snapchat filter she uses when she swatches lipsticks. It never shows the product properly.

Post by Guest »

GoldChocobo wrote:I abhor that snapchat filter she uses when she swatches lipsticks. It never shows the product properly.

Came here to comment on exactly this!

She's always talking shit about people who do lip swatches and always and shames people who take pics with the lipsticks in their mouth but she NEVER posts her swatches without a filter. Makes her seem insecure and hypocritical af. I used to like her but I'm seeing right through her lately...

DragonQueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DragonQueen »

This bitch is a fucking embarrassment. Why does she have no personality besides being an absolute asshole? Why is she so obsessed with Steph? Why does she seem so proud to be steph's ass licking lackey? It's so incredibly cringe worthy. Steph's latest insta post where she says that riply tells her when people message riply about Steph...and riply's comment being so proud!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Lmao, guys....she set up a Patreon.ImageImage

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater

Post by makeup_wine_repeat »

This is just.... sad! Both are such scumbag outcasts lmao!

valleyofvalleygirls
Learner
Learner

Post by valleyofvalleygirls »

What the hell is wrong with this woman? She has a Patreon? For what? To watch her play with more filters as she laughs maniacally into her phone but doesn’t create actual content? But what actually drove me here to find her thread is that she’s planning a meetup! WTF??? Who is going to that? Does she even have a YouTube channel or does she just talk shit on Instagram all day? What a life.

Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater

Post by Tryeentoohard »

GoldChocobo wrote:Lmao, guys....she set up a Patreon.[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... a277e4.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 28e7eb.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180614</span><span>/</span><span>732f629a344217acb21a4f642da277e4</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180614</span><span>/</span><span>be952e308fae6ac9ed0d276f8928e7eb</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

"Y'all can pay 200$ a month to watch me use the ugly snap filter and say 'NO, this is not for me' or 'mmmmm YAAAASSSS. We like brown. On brown skin. Mehehehe'"

ijustneedtovent
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ijustneedtovent »

valleyofvalleygirls wrote:What the hell is wrong with this woman? She has a Patreon? For what? To watch her play with more filters as she laughs maniacally into her phone but doesn’t create actual content? But what actually drove me here to find her thread is that she’s planning a meetup! WTF??? Who is going to that? Does she even have a YouTube channel or does she just talk shit on Instagram all day? What a life.
Have I got some dirt for you.
I have so much to say on this person. This girl gets on my ever loving nerves. I never understood this site until I discovered her. She makes me consider creating a spam account just so I can troll her and call her on her bullshit. But she blocks people so I would be creating a new account every other day. :rofl:
She does have a YouTube, but she says she won't start posting videos until she has a subscriber count that's worth her time. That's not how it works honey, that is a slap in the face to all the other YouTubers who work their asses off to build their channels.
I'm get the sense she doesn't have a job due to medical issues. I may be wrong, so if I am please correct me because if i'm gonna talk shit about someone I want my shit to be true. :D
She said once in a live stream she doesn't get PR, but hello where is all this makeup coming from, especially if you don't have a job. I am pretty damn sure Coloured Raine sent her their entire range of liquid lippies.
And does anyone remember in the last few months there was some "drama" surrounding ABH, Tati, and some guy named KelleyJamesMUA. If not, Here for the Tea did a whole video about it. The Kelley James guy apparently took to twitter calling out ABH for not sending him PR or something like that. Well, Riply got in on the discussion surrounding the video and somehow through comments that were made I'm pretty sure she got sent some ABH PR. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! So all I have to do is tag Norvina in a complaint about not receiving PR and I too can be the owner of my very own free Prism Palette. :roll:
Also she dropped hints about not supporting Viseart (never told anyone why) and now she is mentioning them in posts again. Make up you damn mind.
Her entire feed is just one big tease with no payoff. And I'm not even going to get started about this Patreon BS!
Honestly I don't know how it is that people don't see it all, or maybe they just don't care. Her lies don't add up and I feel like I'm the only one who seems to see it.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She has a salivary gland infection. I guess when you spend so much time kissing ass youre bound to get something...

Return to “Instagram”