F(l)aking It 'til She Makes It #boundlessarrogance - Part 27

Re: F(l)aking It 'til She Makes It #boundlessarrogance - Par

Post by Guest »

[tweet][/tweet]

Finally an unbiased person praising Tanya. I wonder who this guy is??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sone0408 »

JuniperJones wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>domsmales</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1000146797409570818</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

i know this thread is done but he's not unbiased, he's literally her boss and the reason she even got this part lol he's the creator of gleam so the least unbiased person there could be

Post by Guest »

joinmymisery wrote:
JuniperJones wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>domsmales</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1000146797409570818</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>domsmales</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1000146797409570818</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

i know this thread is done but he's not unbiased, he's literally her boss and the reason she even got this part lol he's the creator of gleam so the least unbiased person there could be
Not sure if you're being sarcastic as well, lol.

Post by Guest »

And here I was contemplating adding a disclaimer and declined to do so because I didn't think I'd have to spell it out for anyone on here as soon as you saw the name of the person tweeting. Wow.

I'm not serious, by the way, for anyone else who's confused lol

DrJake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DrJake »

I've reviewed Confidence. I've tried to be balanced and genuine with my comments. While I share a lot of your opinions on the play and specifically on Tanya's performance, I'm personally quite optimistic about her future. Let me know what you think.

Cheers, Jake.

[youtube][/youtube]

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

wait.....wtf did i just listen to. sounds like a 5 year old playing grow ups minus that grotesque language. she literally could not act if her life depended on it! 0_O it just sounds like someone reading out a script in their school play. she offered nothing to that performance. the most effort she made is just showing up for the performance.

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

wait.....wtf did i just listen to. sounds like a 5 year old playing grow ups minus that grotesque language. she literally could not act if her life depended on it! 0_O it just sounds like someone reading out a script in their school play. she offered nothing to that performance. the most effort she made is just showing up for the performance.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Vauxhall telling it like it is! ImageImageImageImage
In you face, Tarn!!!
I was the one who uploaded the pyjama party pics! I woke up in the middle of the night, checked my phone and there was a notification from that Insta story Tarn had uploaded. I always screenshot when I first watch them because they sometimes get deleted. And indeed it was gone a few hours later.
It seemed really odd tbh. There was lots of booze (from Will's insta story) and they seemed really drunk. I suppose it was deleted because it's obviously not very professional to get pissed the night before 2 performances, it could've even jeopardised the performances as hangovers can affect voice!Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

^girl you're posting on the old thread. Someone needs to lock this one!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Jasmine S wrote:^girl you're posting on the old thread. Someone needs to lock this one!
Baaaahhhh thanks, so annoying when this happens!! ImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Return to “Tanya Burr”