gretchenlovesbeauty

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Personperson123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Personperson123 »

i dont know why i feel like this but ever since lucy got a boyfriend she's been annoying the shit out of me...still less annoying than gretchen tho

arflores0626
Learner
Learner

Post by arflores0626 »

I’m guessing this is Lucy’s first boyfriend so yeah she’s going to be annoying.

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

arflores0626 wrote:I’m guessing this is Lucy’s first boyfriend so yeah she’s going to be annoying.
Nah she had a boyfriend in high school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butterfly_fly
Talker
Talker

Post by Butterfly_fly »

Do y’all think Maggie & Emma are just using Gretchen? Or even Arlin. I wonder if she gets jealous that they just started YouTube and they’re taking off already. Plus they have less followers than her on Instagram & get more likes than her. Those aren’t things to be upset or jealous about but she kinda comes off as insecure.

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

I couldn’t tell you why I watch Maggie’s videos, sometimes i like watching people do mundane things or just have background noise but god does she come off as a complete fucking airhead lol

Tayxodiva
Learner
Learner

Post by Tayxodiva »

Both Emma and Maggie are complete idiots if you listen to them try to describe things. In Emma’s most recent vlog when she’s talking about the ankle bracelet she bought, she said, “it’s like... blue”. I followed their dad on insta and he took a video of Emma in the airport telling him to stop filming her after he just paid for a week in Aruba. These girls are so selfish and ungrateful.

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

Can someone make thread(s) for maggie and emma? I would but I'm pretty new so I don't know how! I agree that they are not very articulate when they speak... in the slightest.

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

Some of the comments on her aruba vlogs

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

Emma and Maggie are obsessed with themselves

poppyseedpenewski
Learner
Learner

Post by poppyseedpenewski »

giraffe wrote:Emma and Maggie are obsessed with themselves

85% of their vlogs are them staring at themselves and posing in the viewfinder.

jenslife08
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jenslife08 »

poppyseedpenewski wrote:

I could not agree more. I find Emma harder to watch than Maggie because she clearly doesnt care about school in the slightest hoping she can live like Gretchen off of her youtube fame. I cant stand to watch any of these three.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

jenslife08 wrote:
poppyseedpenewski wrote:

I could not agree more. I find Emma harder to watch than Maggie because she clearly doesnt care about school in the slightest hoping she can live like Gretchen off of her youtube fame. I cant stand to watch any of these three.
I find Maggie somewhat "watchable" in comparison to Emma. Emma is clearly a leech for views and will do anything. Almost all of her videos are sponsored and the only reason she gets these sponsorship is because of a. Gretchen b. she's a basic white girl that will promote anything she's given.
:love2:

Treesformees
Talker
Talker

Post by Treesformees »

Tayxodiva wrote:Both Emma and Maggie are complete idiots if you listen to them try to describe things. In Emma’s most recent vlog when she’s talking about the ankle bracelet she bought, she said, “it’s like... blue”. I followed their dad on insta and he took a video of Emma in the airport telling him to stop filming her after he just paid for a week in Aruba. These girls are so selfish and ungrateful.

Their dad’s insta gives me really gross vibes. Like a mixture of a rapey frat bro and a stage mom, advertising his half naked daughters for likes/sponsorships. So cringey and fake.

alexandria94
Learner
Learner

Post by alexandria94 »

gurunoway wrote:
Treesformees wrote:
Tayxodiva wrote:Both Emma and Maggie are complete idiots if you listen to them try to describe things. In Emma’s most recent vlog when she’s talking about the ankle bracelet she bought, she said, “it’s like... blue”. I followed their dad on insta and he took a video of Emma in the airport telling him to stop filming her after he just paid for a week in Aruba. These girls are so selfish and ungrateful.

Their dad’s insta gives me really gross vibes. Like a mixture of a rapey frat bro and a stage mom, advertising his half naked daughters for likes/sponsorships. So cringey and fake.

He just reeks of mid-life crisis mixed in with newly divorce
Any idea why their parents got divorced? He's so creepy. And what's the appeal of these girls? They're so basic and ditzy and not even that pretty lol

Lotsofeyerollinghere
Learner
Learner

Post by Lotsofeyerollinghere »

Glad the conversation is on Maggie and Emma. I lurk here but I had to comment finally to talk about how much they bother me. Sometimes I'll be listening to them and stop and think "you girls are so unbelievably dumb." They are ridiculous.

Also, if anyone watched Emma's prom video, were you surprised that she literally just wore a low ponytail? And she mentioned having someone do her hair? How hard is it to do a low pony?

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

Lotsofeyerollinghere wrote:Glad the conversation is on Maggie and Emma. I lurk here but I had to comment finally to talk about how much they bother me. Sometimes I'll be listening to them and stop and think "you girls are so unbelievably dumb." They are ridiculous.

Also, if anyone watched Emma's prom video, were you surprised that she literally just wore a low ponytail? And she mentioned having someone do her hair? How hard is it to do a low pony?
not surprised only because she seems to be very low maintenance with hair/beauty - which is fine IMO. she really doesn't need to cake on the makeup and I don't think she really does anything with her hair that often

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

in her new mukbang she's acting like everything they're saying is sooo profound, but....none of it is

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

yes emma and maggie look like any bitch nearby, so boring. nothing revolutionary about their appearance, personality, lives, videos, anything tbh I think they just see that gretchen has 0 talent or personality and is doing relatively well on youtube and decided to join in lol if this is the next generation of youtube i'm 600% done, I'll take polina/niki and gabi/remi over these hoes bc at least they keep it interesting. these New England white girls are BORING as hell

TheMaineFan8123
Learner
Learner

Post by TheMaineFan8123 »

I’m glad other people are equally as annoyed by Emma/Maggie as I am. And don’t get me started on creepy Arlin...

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

On the driving to Long island vlog, the girl in the backseat never wear her seatbelt...

It's funny now she is no longer sponsored by gymshark.....she is all about lululemon. $$$$$

Return to “F-K”