TIF P4: Shady Shouty Sarah and The Profitable Pineapples

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P4: Shady Shouty Sarah and The Profitable Pineapples

Post by SarahGard1983 »

So looks like another adventure awaits the girls after school tonight. Yawn!

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Sorry for multiple posts ,but (own fault!) just gone through more comments.THIS is absolute proof that vlog was merely for views ,oh and their egos!
Someone has just asked for their PO BOX.Now ,wouldn`t you think ,having just done a "vlog for charity" ,they`d have asked ,if anyone truly wanted to send something ,could they make a small donation to Julia`s house instead? Nope!!
Skipping comments before this one ,they managed to spot this alright ,and have printed out in full ,for the person in question ,their new Po box!
just as greedy and selfish as always! Chris/Sarah ,you couldn`t DREAM of being humble! :x

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

Whoops. Just replied to Sarahs latest tweet off my sister's account. Asked her why she thinks quality family time means holidays and why she even has a home and a dog

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

SarahGard1983 wrote:Whoops. Just replied to Sarahs latest tweet off my sister's account. Asked her why she thinks quality family time means holidays and why she even has a home and a dog
:tu: Ohhhh ,Buurn!! :rofl: :rofl:

Saynotoclickbait
Learner
Learner

Post by Saynotoclickbait »

Chris is “litrally” a talking beanie bobble head.
“Epic”
“Gorgeous”
“Boo-boo”
“Prinnie-woo”
“What’s up foo?”

Everything is top secret, epic and us guys are gonna be shocked and love it. And it’s ALWAYS a gorgeous day out but “freezing.” What the hell?

Amymayy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Amymayy »

Everytime I hear Chris say foo I die a little inside. A child in an adult body im telling you all

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Amymayy wrote:Everytime I hear Chris say foo I die a little inside. A child in an adult body im telling you all
He really is 12 going on 32!! :? Mind ,neither of them can talk properly.Best laugh of the night though ,was Sarah trying to jet wash her car! :rofl: Do we rekon she`s like that with the hoover?? "Chris ,what`s that noise"? "it`s turned on babe"!! "Chris ,what`s this funny hose thingy (ingham speak) for"?? "it`s for cleaning behind the furniture,"Sarah..Oh.." :?
However ,according to her indoors ,it`s `cos "Chris is controlling"!!DO WHAT?!! Err ,hmmm ,i think that`s what you call
Irony.Coming from the mouth of the (shows) producer director and camera woman ,that`s pure gold! :rofl:
Sarah love ,it`s not he "Loves doing everything" ,it`s you`re not home long enough to do your share!

And will Chris just SHUT UP with the "epic" things to come? We KNOW! You`re going to "SURPRISE" the girls ,and ,omg!Guess what ifam ,they don`t know!!! :roll: SO different ,so unusual so EPIC Chris.Btw ,do you think when you grow up ,you can talk like an ordinary adult?? Thanks sooo much!! :FU:

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

Oohh I've just been called a hater and a troll. Feel quite privileged. Someone is coming on here though ladies and relaying what we say. We best be on our best behaviour :rofl:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

SarahGard1983 wrote:Oohh I've just been called a hater and a troll. Feel quite privileged. Someone is coming on here though ladies and relaying what we say. We best be on our best behaviour :rofl:
So typical! Someone asks a general question ,or has a different opinion ,and you`re immediately called a hater/troll.These kids are going to be super embarrassed when their older and look back at themselves on twitter etc...Or ,was that Sarah? 8-) :rofl:
One thing which constantly irks me about these two (don`t know why ,i should be used to their ignorance by now))
Anyhow ,when they enter anywhere ,shop ,play park mall etc it`s the same.Tonight ,they went to the icecream parlour.
Now ,unlike ordinary polite folk ,they just barged in ,camera in hand ,talking loudly ,as per usual.(the guy behind the counter looked really p*ssed!! Couldn`t one of them gone ahead ,asked nicely if it was ok to film there ,and waited for an answer? Of course not ,this is the infamous inghams! Irritating ,self obsessed and down right rude! Arghhh!! Sorry ladies!Rant over!!

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

Sorry ladies but I've not held back on Twitter tonight. Been called a nobody so I replied with I'm just like the Inghams then. Not my finest moment but sick of everyone that has am opinion or who doesn't agree with the almighty Sarah been labelled a troll, bully or hater

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Have they actually given any money to their just giving page? No where near their target and don’t see the inghams actually donating.

Sarah - what a load of crap about being home 40 weeks of the year, they are away practically every weekend and take the kids out term time as well. That dog is away from home at least once a week

bassettuber1
Learner
Learner

Post by bassettuber1 »

Instagram looks like they’re back at Forest Holidays... like they couldn’t have missed it and donated the cost to the charities?! Or if it was gifted, ask them to give to a family in genuine need. Makes me sick.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

They could have donated a trip to forest holidays to one of the children and their family at Julia’s house........

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

Smh, who else is practically embarrassed for them? Stupidest, oldest prank in the book. They are so so so boring. Lol. "It's a prank war in the Ingham house!" YAWN.

I got the creepiest feeling when he said "I'm gonna get Isabelle" so weirdly. And they clearly aren't being careful with editing because Isla came down the stairs in undies and they left that in the vlog.

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
SarahGard1983 wrote:Sorry ladies but I've not held back on Twitter tonight. Been called a nobody so I replied with I'm just like the Inghams then. Not my finest moment but sick of everyone that has am opinion or who doesn't agree with the almighty Sarah been labelled a troll, bully or hater

Where is this on her thread I can’t see it :o
Me neither
Think it's been deleted

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

bassettuber1 wrote:Instagram looks like they’re back at Forest Holidays... like they couldn’t have missed it and donated the cost to the charities?! Or if it was gifted, ask them to give to a family in genuine need. Makes me sick.
Remember a few days ago when Sarah said they already had something in mind but as a last minute thing might be going somewhere else? Maybe that's because after her tweet which basically implied that they had no desire to go back to Forest Holidays, they were offered a complimentary trip with a promise to step things up and win back their promotion! Just a theory. Did the video or the tweet come first?

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

Someone on twitters worked out the are somewere near matlock called darwin forest .

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

SarahGard1983 wrote:Sorry ladies but I've not held back on Twitter tonight. Been called a nobody so I replied with I'm just like the Inghams then. Not my finest moment but sick of everyone that has am opinion or who doesn't agree with the almighty Sarah been labelled a troll, bully or hater
My internet`s slow tonight ,but i saw that twitter post and your reply,Heavens ,whatever happened to the "kindness towards others`" philosophy the inghams` were always spouting? So much for Sarah ,and her "positive pineapples" :roll:
These kids ,like their leader ,are vicious!
Good for you for standing up against these brain washed children.Whatever happened to good old fashioned respect towards your elders?
Sarah needs to get down from her high horse and open her eyes! Being fawned over by young teens isn`t an accolade by any means.SHe`s actually encouraging them to bully others now.Ugh.Their fall from "grace" can`t come quick enough! Also ,does anyone understand what Sarah and Alfie (deyes) were rattling on about on twitter?It`s to do with youtube ,and he was saying they`d lose their communities.Shame! Let`s hope the kiddies wake up and realise these people aren`t "celebrities" ,nor are they "inspirational"! Alfie`s gotten his money (and "fame") off the back of his g/friend ,and ,as for the inghams..We know they`ve only exploited children.Their own ,and those watching!Sad if that`s their idea of #goals..
Sarah ,i know you`ll have taken the backlash with a pinch of salt :tu: I hope too ,you are doing better ,health wise now? :love2: xx

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

So they are on holiday in the U.K. and still haven’t taken the dog?! As if they couldn’t book somewhere dog friendly

Lolapup
Talker
Talker

Post by Lolapup »

This is a tad late, but you guys know how they changed their upload time to 5 to be before fizz fam? I think it’s working against them. If anyone is subscribed to both channels, and opens their subscription box past 6, then the first vid they will see is the fizz fams because that’s the most recent video. A lot of people probs will just watch that, then get bored of family bloggers and won’t bother scrolling further down to se the inghams video.

Return to “The Ingham Family”