TIF P4: Shady Shouty Sarah and The Profitable Pineapples

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P4: Shady Shouty Sarah and The Profitable Pineapples

Post by Rocketfuel »

I don't know why asking for a discount was such a big deal to them, they do it for holidays all the time, duh. I really thought they looked right in their chav element in PJs. Ugh, Sarah, the song is called Let it Go. That poor man couldn't get away from her fast enough :rofl: of course Chris picks a patio with only like 4 people that were standing by the door anyways. Oooohhh badass! Someone please dare them to do the "don't spend any money for 24 whole hours challenge"!

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Rocketfuel wrote:Haven't watched today's but OMFG they won't stop copying Family Fizz's video title ideas. Like, it couldn't be more obvious!

Yes!! from this "our subscribers (ifam) planned our day "(or words to that effect).."kids do the shop" challenge (USA dollar store) the past week has been especially obvious! If you can`t think of anything origional ,then spend a day INDOORS trying to plan a vlog worth watching ( heck ,it`s getting harder to snark watch!) ,and not just check what your rival`s are doing..successfully i might add!They are obviously keeping a close eye on FF views in comparison to theirs also!They KNOW their falling behind.
Whatcha gonna do when FF`s Georgie has her baby ? Will we see a series of Clickbait titles ,such as "Is she pregnant"?!
Or "Surprise!! Look what we caught her with"(thumbnail of Sarah holding something and looking shocked").They have to know their being outrun now.Views are consistently poor ,despite their sub count being close to a million.It`s litrally going to go into panic mode soon.Today`s video made me embarrassed for them ,and Chris`s attempt at the "don`t you know who we are" dare was honestly the most cringe worthy idea yet!I actually felt for him as his lazy a**ed wife sat in her chair ,cackling like a witch ,whilst he made himself look a complete tool.Surely that had to prove to Sarah`s deluded little mind they aren`t "noticed wherever they go" ,and people aren`t always staring at them!! :roll:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Quackerz_The_Ducky wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it's odd that Isabelle refers to Esme and Isla as "the girls" like, that's what Sarah and Chris would refer to them. You're not the parent! Call them by their names!
Further proof she`s programmed how to speak ,act and react!I`d not take so much notice if she said my sisters .Nope ,it`s all scripted.I can imagine those poor kids being coached over breakfast (which Isabelle now seems to do) ,about what the vlog will be about for the day.Sad ,they seem to always look bewildered nowadays ,in comparison to when they first started youtube ,and could be related to in some way.Sarah lives the life of Riley ,whilst everyone else jumps at her beck and call.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Montymoo wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:How much did they raise!?
A whopping 411£ at present.....

They said the page has been going 'nuts' since the blog went live....

And they probably spend what, 100 quid on pj's?
"They" raised ,or their ifam did? Again ,they`ll take credit for it all :x A;.I`d like to see them actually donate MONEY!! And ,to waste what could have been donated on yet more PJ`s they didn`t need was ridiculous and selfish! Most of the ifam are young kids who can`t afford it.More burden on their parents! These two think they`re so clever.merely boosting their views and ego`s in the name of charity sickens me.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Tublet83 wrote:I hate it when Sarah says “five pound” rather than the correct plural “five pounds”. Tried analysing is it because she’s thick or she thinks by missing out the “s” it makes the bargains cheaper?
I`d say both!.I`d love to see someone ask them to do a Food for a family of five challenge ,on a strict budget!No luxuries ,no nipping out for a quick fix at the shops! There`s a programme here in the Uk ,where they get two families to change homes and life styles.They each have to adapt to the other`s extra`s or lack of it.I`ve been very impressed at how humbling it`s made the more well to do families ,when they see how people on the breadline manage. :respekt:
You`ve run out of idea`s Chris/Sarah.How about it??

Saynotoclickbait
Learner
Learner

Post by Saynotoclickbait »

SarahGard1983 wrote:
some1likeyou2 wrote:Anybody not blocked like to dare them to donate tonight`s vlog proceeds to the charity?? ;) ugh.Sarah ,WHY do you think anyone in Greg`s would CARE who you were? These people are busy working!!
I've just done it :rofl:
I did too.

Saynotoclickbait
Learner
Learner

Post by Saynotoclickbait »

I was really bothered that they had a “keep our head down and just get through it” attitude about it, right down to the non-pyjama looking pyjamas. If I was a family member or recipient of someone from this charity, I was be disappointed in the lack of effort or care. These kids who are needing this charity due the treatments and the families who need to be by their sides can’t just do the bare minimum and get the hell out of there. They should have been way more enthusiastic and excited and less selfish just this ONE day knowing that it was for a cause and they were trying to get others excited about it. They failed.

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

I feel like the main reason for this was to look good to thier ifam, if they had been really botherd they wouldnt have got 3 pairs of pjs each, talked to people about what they were doing and not done the stupid dares. Have they even said if they were donating? It seems like it was all for show.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Saynotoclickbait wrote:
SarahGard1983 wrote:
some1likeyou2 wrote:Anybody not blocked like to dare them to donate tonight`s vlog proceeds to the charity?? ;) ugh.Sarah ,WHY do you think anyone in Greg`s would CARE who you were? These people are busy working!!
I've just done it :rofl:
I did too.
Ladies (I`m blocked) ,you are true stars!! :tu: <3 :respekt: :respekt: xx

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

Web30 wrote:I feel like the main reason for this was to look good to thier ifam, if they had been really botherd they wouldnt have got 3 pairs of pjs each, talked to people about what they were doing and not done the stupid dares. Have they even said if they were donating? It seems like it was all for show.
Couldn't agree more. Then to say they were just keeping their heads down and getting through the day was disrespectful to the charity I thought

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

New bingo

Every time they say on Twitter ‘this is the best vlog ever’, get smashed.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Web30 wrote:I feel like the main reason for this was to look good to thier ifam, if they had been really botherd they wouldnt have got 3 pairs of pjs each, talked to people about what they were doing and not done the stupid dares. Have they even said if they were donating? It seems like it was all for show.
Agreed! have you read their comment section? :o You`d think they`d walked on water ,not worn P J`s for a day! Sarah saying 24 hours!love ,you wear yours from teatime to noon anyway ,what was different? Shorts and a shirt does NOT count as Pj`s!! People weren`t constantly staring ,not in the video i saw anyhow! :o :roll: If anyone gave them a side eye it was because they couldn`t believe anyone was vain enough ,to walk about talking to themselves through a camera lens! :rofl: Probably wondered who the heck they were!!
That "dare" in the pub was as close to the real Sarah we`ll get.She imagines she and Chris are the next Harry and Meghan ,and that everywhere they go ,"fans" are clamouring to get to them!Pfft! Right!.You just know the lady behind the bar was truly puzzled ,hence why we didn`t see her face! They`ve never bothered about who they show before! It definately was more for show ,the comments prove that!
"i`m crying with laughter"
"you guys are so (cough) kind and generous" (love ,you do realise they are STILL making ££££`s off your donations and views ,don`t you? It`s surreal and very disturbing how brain washed these kids are.And ,Bolshy and creepy are laughing all the way to the bank....:(

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

Montymoo wrote:New bingo

I'd die if I did this. How can every vlog be the best vlog ever? :rofl:

Lolapup
Talker
Talker

Post by Lolapup »

Oooooh they’ve raised £512 for the charity aren’t they just sooooo inspirational?!?! For ‘famous’ people with nearly a mil subs then it’s hardly any. One of my best friends shaved off all her hair for shave for a cure (cancer charity in aus). She raised almost $2500 JUST online. That’s not counting all the money in the tin she carried around, and all the tins she put in businesses. She worked sooooo hard to raise money and fundraised everywhere/however she could. NOW I would donate if they shaved off their hair. That would be an amazing vlog

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

SarahGard1983 wrote:
Couldn't agree more. Then to say they were just keeping their heads down and getting through the day was disrespectful to the charity I thought
Agree. The point of doing things like this is to spread awareness.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Lolapup wrote:Oooooh they’ve raised £512 for the charity aren’t they just sooooo inspirational?!?! For ‘famous’ people with nearly a mil subs then it’s hardly any. One of my best friends shaved off all her hair for shave for a cure (cancer charity in aus). She raised almost $2500 JUST online. That’s not counting all the money in the tin she carried around, and all the tins she put in businesses. She worked sooooo hard to raise money and fundraised everywhere/however she could. NOW I would donate if they shaved off their hair. That would be an amazing vlog
Yup, girl I know raised 3.5k, ran a marathon and handed in her for her doctorate in the same week last month.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Montymoo wrote:New bingo

Haha! I`d be pickled for sure! :rofl: (Maybe i ought to add a little more each time they retweet their own tweets too??:) :o

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Lolapup wrote:Oooooh they’ve raised £512 for the charity aren’t they just sooooo inspirational?!?! For ‘famous’ people with nearly a mil subs then it’s hardly any. One of my best friends shaved off all her hair for shave for a cure (cancer charity in aus). She raised almost $2500 JUST online. That’s not counting all the money in the tin she carried around, and all the tins she put in businesses. She worked sooooo hard to raise money and fundraised everywhere/however she could. NOW I would donate if they shaved off their hair. That would be an amazing vlog
See ,now this is inspirational.Not caring how you look because you care enough about the people you`re raising money for.I think a dare ought to have gone out to Chris on this subject.Get rid of that greasy mop ,and help someone at the same time.
I think i`ll ask if they`ll match that figure under their video tonight. :tu:

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

I got cancer 3 years ago. Decided to shave off my hair before cancer took it and donated my hair to the Little Princess Trust for wigs. I worked my butt off getting sponsors but in a month raised £1654.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Someone has actually posted a comment ,saying "OMG" I admire your bravery so much"!!!WTH??!!

Return to “The Ingham Family”