GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

curiositykillsthecat
Talker
Talker

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by curiositykillsthecat »

GoldChocobo wrote:Personally I'm just waiting for the day she gets gastric bypass because she has "tried everything and nothing works".

Her husband is really starting to feel himself.... his Instagram posts are all him eye fucking the camera for the perfect selfie.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I was actually wondering why she hasn't gone the surgery route yet. Even just getting lipo, like Rich Lux. No shame in it, and she makes the money. She is sooooo self-conscious about her mid-section and honestly even with dieting, that is still going to be a problem area for her. She might as well just go for the nip/tuck and be happy once and for all. Well, as happy as one can be with cosmetic surgery. Maybe then we'll start to see some looks besides the halo eye ;)

Wizart
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Wizart »

curiositykillsthecat wrote:
GoldChocobo wrote:Personally I'm just waiting for the day she gets gastric bypass because she has "tried everything and nothing works".

Her husband is really starting to feel himself.... his Instagram posts are all him eye fucking the camera for the perfect selfie.

yeah, but with lipo, she would be back to her fat self within a year. Waste of money

I was actually wondering why she hasn't gone the surgery route yet. Even just getting lipo, like Rich Lux. No shame in it, and she makes the money. She is sooooo self-conscious about her mid-section and honestly even with dieting, that is still going to be a problem area for her. She might as well just go for the nip/tuck and be happy once and for all. Well, as happy as one can be with cosmetic surgery. Maybe then we'll start to see some looks besides the halo eye ;)

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lil_Toast3r »

She is truly a potato personified. I second what someone else mentioned...if my husband posted footage/pics of me looking like "a before gastric by-pass" pic, I would fucken kill him. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

Her feet look so fucking long. What in the actual hell. Everything about her is so unattractive.

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

What she does with keto is wrong. That’s a fact and not a discussion keto is not for everyone. And to you people thinking keto is harming your body that is just plain not true. I have never eaten as much vegetables as I do in keto, and have doing this the past 5 years, we only cheat on special occasions. But enough said! Oh yeah and by the way keto is NOT Atkins! And no he did not die of a heart disease!

So back to the topic here krusti is Apple shaped, she will always be even if she looses a lot of weight her mid section will always be “round “ . She has to except this, get a personal trainer and someone who can show her how to dress for her figure.

PandaEyeLook
Learner
Learner

Post by PandaEyeLook »

lillemy01 wrote: And to you people thinking keto is harming your body that is just plain not true
Read what everyone's been saying: keto is wonderful, works and helps but you can't cheat. Literally anyone who mentioned harmful effects of keto only said that in connection with the fact of constant cheat days, when Krusti basically dumps her body first with high fat and then high carbs after couple of days. That's goldmine for insulin resistance building and cholesterol piling up in blood. Nothing bad about high fat/high protein diet or even high carb diet, but both on their own, not together.

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

PandaEyeLook wrote:
lillemy01 wrote: And to you people thinking keto is harming your body that is just plain not true
Read what everyone's been saying: keto is wonderful, works and helps but you can't cheat. Literally anyone who mentioned harmful effects of keto only said that in connection with the fact of constant cheat days, when Krusti basically dumps her body first with high fat and then high carbs after couple of days. That's goldmine for insulin resistance building and cholesterol piling up in blood. Nothing bad about high fat/high protein diet or even high carb diet, but both on their own, not together.
Yes there I 100%agree! I also know it’s quite difficult in the beginning where you are used to these foods. Now so many years later I rather crave meat and fat then pasta and sort of dough like foods. But it took a long time years almost. The problem if you don’t do it continuously then you are not doing keto. Then you actually eat a high fat high carb diet wich is extremely dangerous!

Eraserhead2702
Learner
Learner

Post by Eraserhead2702 »

why does she try to make herself so unattractive on purpose? I don’t get it , i know that she feels comfortable with her husband but dang! She is so off putting.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Her current instastory is fucking INSUFFERABLE!!!

She’s whining about sugar alcohols and showing her pecan chocolate from atkins and blaming it on malitol and some other chemical. Then her last snap is her saying UGHH IM IN SO MUCH PAIN my stomach feels like a balloon OMGG OWWWWWW :’(

I can’t stand her holy shit

(Please don’t get into keto talk if you reply bc I skip reading on all of them lol <3)

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

She's such an idiot; those chemicals have laxative effects in large quantities.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

dramallama
Learner
Learner

Post by dramallama »

She may as well eat a Snickers, malitol is almost as bad as sugar for someone on keto. She's cheating even when she thinks she's not cheating. And yeah, it'll make you shit your brains out.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Can she not make her own “treats”? Ones that do not contain a lot of those ingredients. I have seen super easy treats to make that contain like 3 ingredients. She couldn’t even pronounce that super long word that started with a F and needed it’s own line because it had every letter of the alphabet in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skankernity
Learner
Learner

Post by skankernity »

Whipped heavy cream with cocoa powder and almond butter and then partially frozen was an amazing keto treat. I used to eat that on gym days for dessert

sibbie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sibbie »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Lol Sam makes it seem like literally all Kristi and her husband did the entire trip was cheat on their diet. Sam is such a Regina George friend.

Do you think Krusty realizes she's the DUFF?

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater

Post by makeup_wine_repeat »

Sam says in her engagement video that everyone else had to be persuaded by Matt to make it to the trip (since people have lives you know) and Kristy just jumped on it right away. LMAO! I would definitely change my mind and be there of I knew my friend was getting engaged, like the rest of them, but way to not have a life Kristy!

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

I feel like this is their life. Sitting on the couch doing nothing, taking pictures of their cat, and eating.

Dumpty Humpty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dumpty Humpty »

In Sam’s proposal story she mentioned Kristi one time. She even said her and the other girls went to the store and left Kristi’s name out. Guessing Kristi was in bed with Cheetos and a headache.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

hellyeah wrote:Can she not make her own “treats”? Ones that do not contain a lot of those ingredients. I have seen super easy treats to make that contain like 3 ingredients. She couldn’t even pronounce that super long word that started with a F and needed it’s own line because it had every letter of the alphabet in it.

She's probably too lazy to make her own treats.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Oh lawd! I've thought he was feeling himself more and more in Kristi's videos, but I never checked out his IG until now. Wow. LOL I bet he gets girls sliding in his DMs.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Ok first of all, this negative space liner looks fucked up? It looks like she left product in the space and I didn’t even realize it was supposed to be that until she said it on her story. It just looks like she put colours wherever she wanted and is calling it a look. It’s not a look.

So the story with her ring is that her original wedding ring broke, and instead of getting it fixed at the jewelry store she was ‘too lazy’ so she went out and bought a new one until she decides to take her old one to get fixed. No, it’s not a real diamond.

1. Why would you want to wear a wedding ring that wasn’t the one you got married with, and pick your own out?

2. If you really need to pick your own out, why would you get one that is so obviously fake and looks like she got it at Claire’s? No shit it isn’t a real diamond, Kristi. It looks ridiculous on her tiny baby hands. Get off your ass and get your actual ring fixed! Wtf.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”