Heidi "ReLaTaBoob Pad" Somers - Part 7

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi "ReLaTaBoob Pad" Somers - Part 7

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Continue here. Please Heidi, do something exciting so we can have a better thread name next time :rofl:
Oh boy. Watch her make the ig account for said boob pad. :roll:

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Thread title is phenomenal this round :rofl:

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeBeFOp0M1c

Anybody else think it's a little fucked up how she talks about how it's nice to have someone supportive in the beginning of a fitness journey, and looks/gestures at Christian but like... he wasn't the one who was there for you bish. And did they sort of imply that the NYC meetup was JUST CG and HS and ONLY their followers? They didn't specify that it was a YTer meet up in general...?

Also her legs looked skinny af in the workout portion of that interview.

blob
Learner
Learner

Post by blob »

At least Heidi is a little less obvious with her butt photoshopping that her bestie :barf:

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

blob wrote:At least Heidi is a little less obvious with her butt photoshopping that her bestie :barf:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BisUr6cnMDp</span><span>/?</span><span>hl</span><span>=</span><span>en</span><span>&</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>jessikacarmen</span></a>
beyond that, I’ll never understand why she countours her nose into this thin Michael Jackson looking thing

Post by Guest »

fritzness wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeBeFOp0M1c

Anybody else think it's a little fucked up how she talks about how it's nice to have someone supportive in the beginning of a fitness journey, and looks/gestures at Christian but like... he wasn't the one who was there for you bish. And did they sort of imply that the NYC meetup was JUST CG and HS and ONLY their followers? They didn't specify that it was a YTer meet up in general...?

I agree, she doesn’t look like “Houston’s fittest” anything to me. She just looks skinny. And lawd she needs to stop talking with her hands so much. She looks absolutely psycho with how much her hands are flailing around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Someone should let her know that cut flowers in a vase die. It has nothing to do with a ~green thumb :roll:

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

blob wrote:At least Heidi is a little less obvious with her butt photoshopping that her bestie :barf:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BisUr6cnMDp</span><span>/?</span><span>hl</span><span>=</span><span>en</span><span>&</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>jessikacarmen</span></a>
Ahhhhh jessika is so unappealing. Her personality in every video with BB is bland as hell. She could put death to sleep.
And I dont know what she looked like before she messed with her face but SURELY it was better than it is now. I feel like she was going for that Kim Kardashian look but she ended up looking like Kris Jenner.

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

He lit her fake candles?? These people are dim.

bunnybunnybunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bunnybunnybunny »

She has a nice body so can she stop breaking her back to try and pretend she has a bigger butt.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

fritzness wrote:[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>xeBeFOp0M1c</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

I dont get how she looks so fit during her workout interview, she is all covered up. It would make sense if she was wearing a sports bra and leggings to at least show some muscle off... makes no sense. CG is looking old...............

The interview reminds me of the days that Nikki and CG would do interviews together.... Heidi don't forget your just a temporary replacement ;)

mfitchick27
Talker
Talker

Post by mfitchick27 »

pbjnfit wrote:
fritzness wrote:[url]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>xeBeFOp0M1c</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>xeBeFOp0M1c</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

I dont get how she looks so fit during her workout interview, she is all covered up. It would make sense if she was wearing a sports bra and leggings to at least show some muscle off... makes no sense. CG is looking old...............

The interview reminds me of the days that Nikki and CG would do interviews together.... Heidi don't forget your just a temporary replacement ;)
She seemed really unconfident to me. If I saw that interview, I wouldn’t be like “Wow I trust her opinion and want to follow her for guidance”. She just looked skinny to me and like she has decent genes. Also agree about what she wore. I’m sure they told them to dress more conversatively or gave them guidelines. but those leggings weren’t a good choice for tv and she could’ve worn a more fitted top? Like a long sleeve seamless or crop?

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

For someone who makes her living on YouTube, she looked fucking terrified to be on television.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

fritzness wrote:For someone who makes her living on YouTube, she looked fucking terrified to be on television.
She’s not in control of the edits on tv. :rofl:

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Omfg how has no one on her commented on her awful Dominican wardrobe?!?!? The red jumper with the heels. Omg omg omg omg. To dinner at an all inclusive. I just have no words.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

I completely agree...as someone else mentioned, how do these people not have any sense for how to dress themselves. If I was doing a TV interview, I'd fucking plan my outfit a little bit more.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Imacoolmom88 wrote:Omfg how has no one on her commented on her awful Dominican wardrobe?!?!? The red jumper with the heels. Omg omg omg omg. To dinner at an all inclusive. I just have no words.
Oh we commented LOL It was in the previous thread and yeah, consensus is that red jumpsuit monstrosity was ridiculous!

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

fritzness wrote:
Imacoolmom88 wrote:Omfg how has no one on her commented on her awful Dominican wardrobe?!?!? The red jumper with the heels. Omg omg omg omg. To dinner at an all inclusive. I just have no words.
Oh we commented LOL It was in the previous thread and yeah, consensus is that red jumpsuit monstrosity was ridiculous!
LOL!!! I am going back to look - that was SERIOUSLY the worst vacation outfit I have ever seen. I am so fcking embarrassed for her.

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh »

Imacoolmom88 wrote:
fritzness wrote:
LOL!!! I am going back to look - that was SERIOUSLY the worst vacation outfit I have ever seen. I am so fcking embarrassed for her.
But what was worse - the outfit or the hair?

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

bflesh wrote:
Imacoolmom88 wrote:
fritzness wrote:
But what was worse - the outfit or the hair?
OMG the hair was so bad. Like why would she think any of this was OK? The jumpsuit and heels are bad enough, but like...ON FCKING VACATION????? I am so disturbed. WHO IS SHE TRYING TO BE?

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”