Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by Zomgirl »

Healthyish85 wrote:anyone have any guesses on what the special Heidi Somers protein flavor for 1up will be? i guess she has more options now that she's healed her allergies!
Donut is the obvious answer. Rainbow Sprinkle Donut seems fitting. :roll:

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Zomgirl wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:anyone have any guesses on what the special Heidi Somers protein flavor for 1up will be? i guess she has more options now that she's healed her allergies!
agree...and probably something with unicorn in the title. Unicorn Rainbow Donut LOL

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

fritzness wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:Let's be real, Nikki is a backstabbing bitch too. There is NO way in hell she isn't talking shit to the same level Heidi is and y'all know that is a damn fact.
I'm not even talking about talking shit behind backs. Everyone does that. I'm talking about the shit Heidi has done PUBLICLY to NB (and others). Going to NB's ex to get dirt on her to post on IG pages?! I'm talking about going after your "barely knew her" friend's back and snagging her ex. I'm talking about cheating on Josh and then dragging him, trying to ruin his reputation.

Like. Heidi is genuinely a terrible person to her core. We ALL make mistakes. We've all talked shit or popped off on twitter. Heidi never pops off on twitter but man, her shit is way worse tbh. all JMO 8-)
Excellent points!
And since we’re strolling down memory lane, can we just acknowledge that when Heidi met Josh, he was dating Sterling. Her FRIEND. Seems like she has quite the track record of going after her friends sloppy seconds (or in Nikki’s case 3rds). She has no loyalty and clearly only cares about what’s good for her no matter who she hurts in the process.

Also, how are companies like 1Up still producing in such an over saturated market. There are literally 100’s of proteins out there now. I feel like there’s going to be some outbreak or sickness brought on by bad protein mixes in the future. The farts alone can’t be good for the ozone.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Cp3p0 wrote:
fritzness wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:Let's be real, Nikki is a backstabbing bitch too. There is NO way in hell she isn't talking shit to the same level Heidi is and y'all know that is a damn fact.
I'm not even talking about talking shit behind backs. Everyone does that. I'm talking about the shit Heidi has done PUBLICLY to NB (and others). Going to NB's ex to get dirt on her to post on IG pages?! I'm talking about going after your "barely knew her" friend's back and snagging her ex. I'm talking about cheating on Josh and then dragging him, trying to ruin his reputation.

Like. Heidi is genuinely a terrible person to her core. We ALL make mistakes. We've all talked shit or popped off on twitter. Heidi never pops off on twitter but man, her shit is way worse tbh. all JMO 8-)
Excellent points!
And since we’re strolling down memory lane, can we just acknowledge that when Heidi met Josh, he was dating Sterling. Her FRIEND. Seems like she has quite the track record of going after her friends sloppy seconds (or in Nikki’s case 3rds). She has no loyalty and clearly only cares about what’s good for her no matter who she hurts in the process.

Also, how are companies like 1Up still producing in such an over saturated market. There are literally 100’s of proteins out there now. I feel like there’s going to be some outbreak or sickness brought on by bad protein mixes in the future. The farts alone can’t be good for the ozone.
Thanks for the reminder, I always forget about this since I didn't know about any of them back then.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Zomgirl wrote:
agree...and probably something with unicorn in the title. Unicorn Rainbow Donut LOL
Is she trying to bring back Lisa Frank?

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:
Zomgirl wrote:
Is she trying to bring back Lisa Frank?
Knowing how behind she is, she probably thinks it’s still in. :rofl:

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
fritzness wrote:

Is there solid proof or just speculation that she cheated on Josh tho?
I guess that depends on a person's definition of cheating.

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

I am dead. I just watched one of her older Q and As

One of my favourite highlights is when she said she would have never injured her back overtraining if she took BCAAs and glutamine. She is so freaking uneducated!!!!!!! Oh then when she says she eats intuitively..... yet brought her protein, eggs, snack food, and George Foreman on her two previous trips.

She is legit so f cking dumb, I can’t believe she developed such a YouTube following!

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

They look terrible when they’re not controlling their angles. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

ItsTragicsLife wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 75a9df.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180517</span><span>/</span><span>9d415b9dabb7306327c0ec6c0375a9df</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

he looks about 45 and she looks like a wax figure with hollow eyes WTAF.

They look terrible when they’re not controlling their angles.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

ItsTragicsLife wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 75a9df.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180517</span><span>/</span><span>9d415b9dabb7306327c0ec6c0375a9df</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

You could put a billboard ad for alphalete on that forehead of his.

His stepmom looks so proud of him for being on the news too. How lovely.

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

I honestly don't think Heidi looks bad in that photo but it blows my mind how much Christian has aged in 3 years. Maybe she'll take him to her next botox appointment.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

RIP Christian's hairline as it recedes into the past

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

Lol I always hear people talk about CG's tiny calves and ankles, but man, look at those dainty little wrists! (If I were him, I would not be wearing delicate gold bangles.)

His hairline is also... not creeping backward, exactly, but gradually wiiiiiiddeeeeeeening. Making his brow/forehead look broader and broader.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Sabrina von Saffron wrote:Lol I always hear people talk about CG's tiny calves and ankles, but man, look at those dainty little wrists! (If I were him, I would not be wearing delicate gold bangles.)

His hairline is also... not creeping backward, exactly, but gradually wiiiiiiddeeeeeeening. Making his brow/forehead look broader and broader.
Yeah he's gonna be one of them dudes with the patch of hair on top and the sides bald af

redfrog
Learner
Learner

Post by redfrog »

Hopefully at that point he just shaves it lol..

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

fritzness wrote:
Sabrina von Saffron wrote:Lol I always hear people talk about CG's tiny calves and ankles, but man, look at those dainty little wrists! (If I were him, I would not be wearing delicate gold bangles.)

Yeah he's gonna be one of them dudes with the patch of hair on top and the sides bald af
Lol. It'll be a sad day for him when the shape of his hairline finally gets so bad he's just gotta shave that shit completely; he's clearly very attached to that man-bouffant thing he's always got going on.

sratsciencegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by sratsciencegirl »

one of the comments on the video the news posted said “I can imagine christian wondering which shirt is best to wear for tv aesthetics” and he went with the white tee, as always :rofl:

idontlikeoats
Talker
Talker

Post by idontlikeoats »

fritzness wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
fritzness wrote:

My guess is that they were broken up but that she kept stringing him along (and getting his hopes up).

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

idontlikeoats wrote:
fritzness wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
fritzness wrote:

My guess is that they were broken up but that she kept stringing him along (and getting his hopes up).

In that tweet thing he had proof and texts with timestamps and dates of her saying love you etc etc and talking about a date night on the same weekend she was with CG and some hockey game. He also picked her up from the airport form that trip...

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”