Bratayley: Operation Free Hayley (Part 9)

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: Operation Free Hayley (Part 9)

Post by brokenwing29 »

From what her fans say (so take it with a grain of salt), she put the "dancer" in her bio a while back for a short time but removed it when a few people heckled her over it.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

Then i think she may have put "wanna be dancer" but removed that too...or maybe I'm thinking of the "model" part of her bio...

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

She said she was a model too? No offense but posing for Instagram photo’s and promo shoots don’t count as being a model or making it worthy of calling yourself that. Almost as much as owning a piano you never play and claiming to be a musician

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:She said she was a model too? No offense but posing for Instagram photo’s and promo shoots don’t count as being a model or making it worthy of calling yourself that. Almost as much as owning a piano you never play and claiming to be a musician
But I stand in my garage now and then. When I do, I'm a car. :D

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She doesn't even know the pledge of allegiance?
And Billy and Katie just laugh like it's hysterical that she may not finish 7th grade before she's supposed to start 8th. They're acting like the money is going to roll in forever and her education doesn't matter. They are doing her a huge disservice.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

lmmomSD wrote:She doesn't even know the pledge of allegiance?
And Billy and Katie just laugh like it's hysterical that she may not finish 7th grade before she's supposed to start 8th. They're acting like the money is going to roll in forever and her education doesn't matter. They are doing her a huge disservice.
Was that in tonight's (Tuesday) vlog? Either way, that's unreal.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Mark wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:She doesn't even know the pledge of allegiance?
Was that in tonight's (Tuesday) vlog? Either way, that's unreal.
Yesterday's vlog. Katie had to coach her. And she and Billy were saying "oh we've been helping her, working with her, blah blah blah". I call BS. Helping her and working with her don't include letting her lay in bed while she does school, interrupting her to vlog, letting her vlog, and letting her have her phone while she does school. Nor does it include doing several days worth of lessons in a few hours in one day. She needs to at least sit up at the counter, put her damn phone away, and focus. Daily.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

The fact that she didn’t know the pledge of allegiance was just sad. That you learn I. Kindergarten. And Billy is MILITARY! How did that not offend him? That his own child doesn’t know the damn pledge of allegiance. That’s just sad. Even AFTER they did an entire series on the history of the country. Do you really believe she truly didn’t know it or couldn’t remember it cause she was goofing off? I mean this is the same kid who knew the 50 states song at 5. How can she know that but not the pledge of allegiance? I won’t lie, I’ve been outta school almost 11 years and if asked, it might take me a minute to get the pledge back, but not knowing it completely is a same to someone whose father is in the military. I thought all military people were like super protective of the pledge and the flag and the country? He is failing her that she doesn’t even know something as simple as the pledge. Shame on all of them. And then there’s Katie laughing like this is the most hysterical thing that’s happened all day while she going on and on about how she is never gonna complete 7th grade. Is that something that should be laughed about? That this kid is gonna be doing school with no real breaks because their parents can’t schedule daily school time. They only do school 3 hours a day when they make time to fit school in. Most days they don’t even DO school then cram days worth of school into these long marathon school days that wear the girls out because they can’t figure out how to do school in down time instead of playing on instagram and checking likes. I agree that they need to have phones taken away for 3 hours at least and focus on school only. But Katie is so not structured enough to make sure that that happens. Her kids don’t take her seriously. Instead they joke around and waste time and call it vlog material because truthfully no one wants to watch Annie do school and do it seriously. The ONLY reason they do school is because it’s required by law that the girls do it. If it was optional those kids would be literally illiterate unintelligent children. I just can’t imagine the kinds of conversations Annie has. Like how superficial do you think she is in person?

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

They shouldn't have to coach her and with with her constantly anyway. She is in 7th grade. If she needs occasional help figuring out a math problem or wants someone to quiz her before a test that is fine. But they shouldn't have to practically sit with her the entire time to get her to just do the work which must be incredibly easy if she can do weeks worth in a day. She just has them completely manipulated. A 7th grader should be able to work independently most of the time for such a directed program. If not, they should get her a tutor that would not take all the crap. Or put her back in school.

I have gotten the sense that she drags her feet enough that the find it easier to do work for her. Katie has said "we're doing social studies" or whatever. We have actually seen Billy basically answer math quiz problems for her because it is late and he is probably tired of reminding her how to do arithmetic (and that is her favorite subject?) I don't think they do the majority of the work by any means but the program has no way of knowing who is doing the work. No proctored exams, no apparent discussion with instructors to confirm she isn't just googling answers or asking her parents.

There is probably no more plan to go to regular high school, but if she did she would sink like a stone having to take actual tests and do homework on time.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She would also be in complete shock having to turn over her phone (my kids had to) and actually sit in class for several hours a day.
She rolls her eyes every time she has to do school and whines about how "boring" it is. Maybe they should try a different program? She just seems to think life is supposed to be fun all the time and has her parents under her thumb. I wouldn't be surprised if they _are_ doing some of the work for her because she manipulates them into it.

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

lmmomSD wrote:She would also be in complete shock having to turn over her phone (my kids had to) and actually sit in class for several hours a day.
She rolls her eyes every time she has to do school and whines about how "boring" it is. Maybe they should try a different program? She just seems to think life is supposed to be fun all the time and has her parents under her thumb. I wouldn't be surprised if they _are_ doing some of the work for her because she manipulates them into it.

I can't actually imagine her in a public school anymore. A full 8 hour day of classes would be too much for her to handle. They've become way too adjusted to the fabulous L.A lifestyle of theirs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

Just found this Instagram account today https://www.instagram.com/calebisaliveproof/ They entire account is dedicated to the belief that Caleb is still alive :( I mean as weird as this family gets i truly believe he is dead because they had his funeral where his body was laid out at the front so his family and friends could say goodbye doubt you could fake that ! Other than that I must say this account has some fairly interesting theories on how Caleb is alive and how he got sent to the Military. Another theory that he was gay and that he got sent away to 'convert' him. How do these kids have so much free time to create such accounts i must say i got pretty hooked reading them all but clearly it's not very true :roll:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

musiclover12 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:She would also be in complete shock having to turn over her phone (my kids had to) and actually sit in class for several hours a day.

I can't actually imagine her in a public school anymore. A full 8 hour day of classes would be too much for her to handle. They've become way too adjusted to the fabulous L.A lifestyle of theirs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Oh, absolutely. She was sitting there going on about how she had straightened half her hair and the other side was curly, and said it was "homeschool life". She's ruined for regular school. I don't think she can go to anything but an online college (if she got in anywhere). She wouldn't be able to handle actually having to attend classes.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

Billy posted this a few days ago https://www.instagram.com/p/BidoPHRgxUw ... ydadtayley

Billy & Katie are setting her up to fail by not taking her education seriously. She has terrible study habits and, from what we've seen, she's not learning much from that program. As someone above said, they should really get her a tutor who would make her study and explain the things she doesn't understand (clearly she can't do maths without help).
I should probably be working...

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And I know it's been said ad nauseum, but why do they let them lie in bed or on the beanbag to do school? Sit up, at the counter, and quit whining about how "boring" it is.

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Bratayley: Operation Free Hayley (Part 9)

Post by Changeofheart »

I hope the Leblancs don’t see that Calebisalive instagram. I can’t imagine how hurtful it’d be

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Some of you guys are even too hardcore for me. Supposedly Annie makes all A’s with the occasional B. So either she is cheating, getting it done for her, or she is just really smart but hates doing it. I can’t figure out which. My thing isn’t even that she needs to sit up and do it, but just do it so you can have conversations with people about stuff other than makeup and Instagram filters. Not everyone is gonna wanna sit and have superficial conversations about YouTube videos and what outfit you should wear for your next photo shoot for Instagram. I would say I relate to Annie a lot more than most of you guys do. If I was homeschooled, that photo would have been my life. The more I could get others to do it for me, the better. But my parents didn’t sit there and answer the questions or hold my hand while I did homework. It wasn’t until high school and college that I truly decided I wanted to take studying more serious and that had a lot to do with the influence of my best friend. By the time I got to college, I had made friends with people who were really intelligent (I dated a guy who went to get his masters in aerospace engineering at MIT on full scholarship. Imagine those conversations) I learned a lot from talking to them. Now I have grown to enjoy talking to others about stuff and learning more about them and why they feel certain ways on certain topics. Last night, I had a long conversation with my friend about Jesus and the apostle’s and people speaking in tongues and his views were much different than mine and it was interesting to sit there and talk to him about something that wasn’t just a surface level conversation. But I mean at 13, I was a lot more like Annie than most of you guys probably were and I think that’s why I can’t stand her. She is reliving my life except with manipulated fame hungry parents and money. But the lack of drive I see in her was me. I wanted it handed to me. I didn’t learn to work for it until I was older and that’s why I get so angry because it IS being handed to her and she’s being further fed that this is how life works and eventually that’s gonna go away and when’s gonna have to work for something, a job, a friendship, a relationship and she’s not really gonna understand why or even put in the effort cause it’s not what she is used to.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

montsecll6 wrote:Billy posted this a few days ago https://www.instagram.com/p/BidoPHRgxUw ... ydadtayley

Billy & Katie are setting her up to fail by not taking her education seriously. She has terrible study habits and, from what we've seen, she's not learning much from that program. As someone above said, they should really get her a tutor who would make her study and explain the things she doesn't understand (clearly she can't do maths without help).
Aw man, I had wondered where the minions got that pic of poor pitiful Annie on the day all the stuff comes out about her and Hayden, looking all small and forlorn and innocent and hugging a teddy bear. Well played, Billy. Well played.

Oh and also noticed on Billy's IG, he wished his mother a happy mother's day but didn't mention Katie. That's not so strange by itself but it's just another thing that makes me wonder how close they are these days.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

Jojo Siwa posted a story on instagram leaving her birthday party with Hayden saying 'Last ones standing. Finally. Bestie's back' so I guess we won't be seeing her with Annie anytime soon lol

I went to Annie's ig to see if she'd been invited and, call me a prude, but that selfie with her lips puckered up is not appropiate at all.
I should probably be working...

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I think they found the easiest course they could for her. If she's hammering out a few days worth of lessons in a couple of hours, it can't be that difficult. Plus, haven't we seen her googling answers? It's been mentioned here that she does. And the stuff that she doesn't know! It's like she's proud of being a bimbo. Unfortunately except for the Pledge of allegiance, I can't think of specific examples, but I know I have been stunned at some of the things she's said. And they all laugh like it's so cute that Annie is so ditzy.

Return to “Bratayley”