True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IamChavette (IamChouquette)

Post by Persephone_moon »

“I am Chavette”
LMFAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

what the hell is she rambling about in her ig stories? her car was stolen? i'm having a hard time following her rants (she's basically illiterate). was the car unlocked in her driveway? how was the car alarm not tripped? did she leave her key fob in the car?

it seems these incidents happen to her quite frequently - i don't think this is the first time she was jacked. she leaves her car unlocked full of expensive shit in the middle of london all the time. there was also that dodgy story about how her bank accounts were cleared. i think she's incredibly reckless with her shit, and she blasts her expensive cars, jewlery, handbags, etc. all over the internet. it wouldn't be hard to figure out where her house was based on what she shares, and she really needs to be more careful. i wouldn't be surprised if this was a targeted job.

teasipper_
Learner
Learner

Post by teasipper_ »

applejacks123 wrote:what the hell is she rambling about in her ig stories? her car was stolen? i'm having a hard time following her rants (she's basically illiterate). was the car unlocked in her driveway? how was the car alarm not tripped? did she leave her key fob in the car?

it seems these incidents happen to her quite frequently - i don't think this is the first time she was jacked. she leaves her car unlocked full of expensive shit in the middle of london all the time. there was also that dodgy story about how her bank accounts were cleared. i think she's incredibly reckless with her shit, and she blasts her expensive cars, jewlery, handbags, etc. all over the internet. it wouldn't be hard to figure out where her house was based on what she shares, and she really needs to be more careful. i wouldn't be surprised if this was a targeted job.
I agree Claire seems to have these things happen to her all the time, but in her defense, especially with fancy expensive cars, there's this new way of stealing cars where if your key is electric and you don't have to manually start your car up with the key, as most of the expensive cars' are, a thief can use this box thing to activate your key inside your house.. and it unlocks your car using your key so they don't even have to break in. So it unlocks your car and the alarm doesn't go off because the key has unlocked the car. and then they can drive it away without a key. So that could explain that...

DFV_2017
Talker
Talker

Post by DFV_2017 »

Where I live there’s been a huge increase in cars being stolen and burglaries. It’s awful. She hadn’t even posted what the car was so it’s not like people went there knowing she had a Range Rover or whatever the car is! She posted on her ig stories she had emptied the car of her valuables so at least she had that sense!

trh
Debater
Debater

Post by trh »

Hi first time poster her. I actually feel bad for her. I know this stuff has been happening a lot to her and I see what you guys mean when you say she seems to be careless, but I have been noticing a lot of things going wrong for her here and there and it can all be a bit much. Even though I dislike her attitude sometimes, I haven't come to dislike her as a person (yet?) Her style, editing etc tick me off a bit.

But I can understand how it feels when things go wrong back to back and specially when you start to get positive but something else just goes wrong. I think the bigger worry is not so much about the car in the material sense but that she is now going to have to make lots of police station rounds, a lot of stress and it is going to be a tiring task. Also the sense of insecurity of having someone jump your fence. So even though her rant might seem "unprofessional" to some, I think she was angry and this is her channel of voicing it so it is okay. I wish she hadn't written "get a job low lives" or whatever though.

Now as to why I am on the abhorred forum, I understand when something goes wrong and one is angry but she seems to have her priorities messed up. Right after she spoke about how shaken she was about the identity theft issue, she is on her way to get her hair done. Then she was stressing about getting late to her hair appointment because of a police call. Why would you choose to give yourself anxiety like that if you are having a rough patch?

And I think she is careless with her stuff because she is not used to it. She thinks buying her car is her big achievement and her work is done. She left her windows down in her new car? Who would leave a de beers package in the car anyway? Rain or no rain.

Here's something else I noticed. I remember Sophie shohet had a similar issue with identity theft. She also had some people try to steal her car but she was vigilant about it and I think she moved her car to a garage before they could steal it. Is all of this a UK thing because I am not used to frequent cases of identity theft AND car theft specially those that seem to target people particularly

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon »

Her latest insta story I think proves that she reads here (she always has BTW) she mentioned specifically people DM’ing her and telling her “she’s careless” and “why did she have her windows down”
Like ok Claire, don’t make up messages from your DMs, just move past what you read here on GG and get a life

If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

sigh. more walls of insta story text. let me clarify and say that i in no way thinks she (or anyone) deserves this. theft just seems to happen to her with some regularity, and she should take a look at why and perhaps be more careful in the future.

i also understand it's upsetting and terribly inconvenient, but she fortunately has means to get this sorted out quite quickly. blasting the drama all over social isn't going to help. take a deep breath, take a pause from social media and go about your businesses getting this resolved. you're just wasting precious time posting lengthy stories and reading "DMs" aka this forum.

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

Just being curious: Has she said by now what car it actually was?

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

kurkuma wrote:Just being curious: Has she said by now what car it actually was?
No she said she didn’t want to reveal it now it was stolen (which was understandable). She didn’t mention the brand or the like either

anattz
Talker
Talker

Post by anattz »

PowderGirl wrote:
No she said she didn’t want to reveal it now it was stolen (which was understandable). She didn’t mention the brand or the like either
I think it’s a Bentley continental GT. You can see it in the background of a few pics, some followers commented that’s her new car and she didn’t delete the comments. It’s also in a silver/baby blue colour.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

anattz wrote:
PowderGirl wrote:
I think it’s a Bentley continental GT. You can see it in the background of a few pics, some followers commented that’s her new car and she didn’t delete the comments. It’s also in a silver/baby blue colour.
You mean in this one?Image

I think it was more of a photoprop. Just like she poses in front of same strangers house in Chelsea or what ever. Still doesn’t mean it her house

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

she thrives on negative attention. i've sent her a positive message in the past and she didn't even acknowledge it. bet if i had sent a nasty one she would be berating me.

its quite bizarre that she didnt hear the car's engine

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

marakoojah_ wrote:she thrives on negative attention. i've sent her a positive message in the past and she didn't even acknowledge it. bet if i had sent a nasty one she would be berating me.

its quite bizarre that she didnt hear the car's engine

Yeah I was wondering that too. She said she had her bedroom windows (wide) open. And wouldn’t you hear a gate opening too? Even if it’s automatic.

Plus it was probably a car with a somewhat good engine - it must have made a distinguishing noise.
I can tell who of my neighbours got home/ drives off just by the sound of their cars lol.

Coatitlikecandy
Learner
Learner

Post by Coatitlikecandy »

Why why why is De Beers collaborating with this chavy chav. She looks like a fish out of water in her latest video.
Face filled or puffed shall I say trying to smile while awkwardly posing. It was hard to watch so I switched off after 2 mins.
No amount of money can change your chaviness and she’s proof of it.
Puff on pastry tart.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

That stupid look on Julien's face is always something, and no dainty jewellery in the world will hide how chav Claire is.
Speaking of Claire: kudos for the rather lovely yellowy fungus tone nail varnish. Too many filters gone bad eh?

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

£850 sandals, from Chanel but it looks like something you get from a night market by the road. She rambled on and on about the price of those slippers, budgeting and whatever the feck else then is probably going to return it. After she's handled them with all the natural oil from her fingers coming off onto all parts of it. Gross. At least it probably only cost Chanel $50 to make it.

Must be nice to have all that money.

She also sat down to do a video looking like that. Her skins all patchy and orange, from self-tanner presumably. She looks so much older than her actual age.

Littlecupcakes_86
Learner
Learner

Post by Littlecupcakes_86 »

I’ve not posted for some time as it went a little positive on the Claire side on here...I have nothing positive to think about the woman as I just think she’s a manipulative social climber...but sadly myself and my colleagues watched the latest video and oh my god.

Her budgeting tactics are just weird, her financial advice are just useless because let’s be honest....she has money, she doesn’t budget with her spending habits. The sandals frustrated me because she was just talking about her wealth but still not justifying them. She’s not daft, she knows the price increases at chanel, she’s done it for content. I get baffled by her and people who are sucked in by her “oh I’m nervous” it’s so boring you’re nervous talking about your extensive spending habits.

Coatitlikecandy
Learner
Learner

Post by Coatitlikecandy »

stupid lip smacking "Im so nervous"
Shut up puff pastry tart.

She looked absolutely horrendous in last flog. Awful patchy weird skin. I can never understand her hair- its like a blonde grey colour but not in a good way.

I brought these £800 sandals but now I want to return them. Seriously get over yourself

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

I don't know what it is, but for all he faults and ridiculousness, I just really like watching her videos lately! I can't stand her but I also really like something about her! Maybe it's the heat, something is wrong with me. I think shes handles the car being stolen really well (or at least that's how it came across in the video).

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”