Piinkette-69Sparkles (Part 49)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Piinkette-69Sparkles (Part 49)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Do we have any ideas for the new thread name? We need one!

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Piinkette-69Sparkles (Part 49)

Post by PiinkFart »

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

she's really critiquing fashion when she wears shit from value village and has worn a stained tube top from the garage in a video. it hurt my heart when she was on Vogues website and she asked who Anna Wintour was. and surprise surprise she loved the Kardashian/Jenner outfits.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Picassos05
Talker
Talker

Post by Picassos05 »

So her newest Blog she bought a Louis Vuitton speedy 30 bag. And said she had wanted one for a long time. Bitch I’ve never heard her talk about a Louis Vuittob bag ever. I’ve wanted one for so long and I know I can’t justify it because they are so damn expensive. I’m gonna find out what she’s doing for money. She has to be in debt. Also she can’t even pronounce it properly. If you can’t pronounce it don’t buy it

Deffonotacutiebae
Learner
Learner

Post by Deffonotacutiebae »

LiddlePallid wrote:Do we have any ideas for the new thread name? We need one!
I’m still voting porky sparkles Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

PorkySkewers lmao

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

With that Met Gala video she beasically lost all the rights to complain about mean haters who mock her outfits. I hope she realizes that :FU:

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

The last time she got a BBL she bought a bunch of big purchases before. Looks like she’s doing the same thing again.. she just loves to spend money on stupid shit

Lustdiamonds
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lustdiamonds »

It drives me nuts that in almost every single vlog she fills up time by putting in footage from one of her previous vlogs. She’s always like “So yesterday if you didn’t know what happened here’s the clip from the other vlog!!” Like stop recycling old footage to make your videos longer!

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I have NEVER heard her talk about wanting an LV bag. The fact she acted like it took her years ro save... yeah right! You bought a bersave last yr and havent used it ONCE!!! If you wanted an Lv that bad, for that long why didnt you buy it instead of the versace??
Ill be shocked if she ever uses it. :roll:

My guess is she finally paid off her debt of her teeth, and now shes racking up new debts. :roll:

Also, she walked into winners with her LV shopping bag.. i see you trying to show off Scam! :rofl:

Im surprised she unboxed and showed it on the vlog channel. That was a main channel content video...

Nycchick
Debater
Debater

Post by Nycchick »

I find it funny that there are youtubers like Bunny who are afraid to show what they have because she doesn’t want to come off as bragging (did y’all see her house! She had a mansion). And here you have Sammy who tries to flex with every little bit of her broke ass . Shitty house, a couple of luxury purses, and a used car.

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

She has a lot of clothes and expensive purses for someone who never leaves the house

Post by Guest »

Her latest vlog. I didn't think it was possible but every time she posts she sounds even more dumb than before.

She keeps trying to justify that she looks young. SHE DOESN'T LOOK YOUNG. You're getting ID'd at every bar you go too because it is standard practice to scan ID's at every single bar here. And maybe they pulled you aside because you look way different without make up on and your drivers license looks like a cat fish. Someone straight up tells her she looks 27-31 and shes like oMg tHaNk yOu. 1) The grocery store thing probably didn't even happen 2) People are literally telling you directly to cut the shit because you look 35 with that dry ass skin and those big ass wrinkles.

xjolie
Talker
Talker

Post by xjolie »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:I have NEVER heard her talk about wanting an LV bag. The fact she acted like it took her years ro save... yeah right! You bought a bersave last yr and havent used it ONCE!!! If you wanted an Lv that bad, for that long why didnt you buy it instead of the versace??
Ill be shocked if she ever uses it. :roll:

My guess is she finally paid off her debt of her teeth, and now shes racking up new debts. :roll:

Also, she walked into winners with her LV shopping bag.. i see you trying to show off Scam! :rofl:

Im surprised she unboxed and showed it on the vlog channel. That was a main channel content video...
wouldn't be surprised if she sold it lol (..or watch it accidentally pop up in one of her next videos now..)

she just sounded so damn dumb in her Met gala video. did she just recently discover grace helbig and how to weigh in on the current topics?.. :roll: she's got no place to comment on ANYONE's clothing choices, never mind on fantasy fashion or whatever.. at points it was just uncomfortable to watch her screech to herself those 'sassy comments' and pretend she was having a blast?? sounded exactly like her mom (although i feel like she has some redeeming qualities whereas scammy has none)

also - PorkySparkles is great :rofl: or PorkySparkles4BBLvol2 :rofl:

indigo_morning
Lurker
Lurker

Post by indigo_morning »

First time posting. Lurking for years.
Is it me or in the newest vlog does she looked stoned? (In the first 2 minutes of the vlog where they are in the store and shes talking about her Louis Vuitton purse)

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

indigo_morning wrote:First time posting. Lurking for years.
Is it me or in the newest vlog does she looked stoned? (In the first 2 minutes of the vlog where they are in the store and shes talking about her Louis Vuitton purse)
I know you’re new here but her human body can’t take drugs ;)

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

PiinkButtLiftTheSecondSparkles

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin