The many fillered faces of lidl & the thermocrap machine #21

Dilemma35
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The many fillered faces of lidl & the thermocrap machine

Post by Dilemma35 »

Watched Lidl's patronizing flog on hooktube. What she chose is not my style at all but that's ok. She tried and failed as usual. She just rambled on but I guess as long as viewers find sth they like and purchase, it doesn't do her harm.

Im gonna wait and see whether we'll ever see these items again ;)

I think she's obsessed with nude and white because she think it makes her look "ethereal" :rofl: or high class and proper whatever. Trying to cover up ur inner chav much? No one buys the bs you said that you never shopped for anything that's not designer. :roll: She looks like a washed out desperate housewife.

I just watched this bargain fashion vid from Aimee (now that's a real fashion/travel blogger though sometimes I'm not keen on her extra personality) and I think it's way more entertaining and gives the audience style inspiration. She doesn't come across snobby or forced to shop there.
Last edited by Dilemma35 on Thu May 10, 2018 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

I know some people on here get annoyed when Claire is mentioned on this thread but........

Just watched Claire's styling haul video, firstly it is a million times more informative, professional, interesting, detailed than Lidl's Asos effort last night.

Also noticed that Claire is being really transparent and saying what was gifted etc to her, and she never used to do that, so i'm thinking she's been reading the Lidl threads on here and is taking advantage of Lidl's failings to up her game! Lidl just bought a load of Reiss stuff, wearing the jumpsuit in her haul, yet Claire has done the haul, she's put a load of white tops in her haul too! and i think a lot of her comments are throwing shade at Lidl, especially about constructive criticism.

She must be laughing at Lidl's copy cat effort of the mirror and rail of clothes, and although Lidl's haul was more professional than her usual offering of her in a dressing gown, the patronising tone seems to have been noticed by most of us on here!

luci123_123
Learner
Learner

Post by luci123_123 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:
Blueyes669 wrote:I have to say, this is the best video she has done in a good while, but....she has put out a lot of shite so....

However, she has taken on board the comments and thoughts of the people who bought her her house, and I like the effort.
its still not quite right, but you cant knock her for the effort.

It was a little patronising, and i feel this video doesnt suit her as she has gone so far luxe, that coming back is going to be hard, but 90% of those folks cant afford the £500 dresses she buys here and there, so it will do well for her and her subs.

Would ya'll hate me if I said that I just purchased the £835 Zimmerman dress Amilia was wearing in her latest mexico haul becuase i bloody loved it....

I'll pack my things and go now :(
May let you stay, I have just purchased some givenchy prue boots and a longine conquest, oups, shall I go too <3
Kinkyvoque Image
Sorry, yes those but not with bare legs! <3
Course not.
You'll style them with black leggings & shades.Image
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

OT: You tubers I love to watch are Sophie Shohet, Chouquette (sorry!), Negin, Jamie Genevieve, Jeffree Star and Chase Amie. Not everyone's cup of tea but they are my favourites. I used to watch Chanel Ambrose as she's a bigger girl like myself, but she drives me nuts so I had to unsubscribe.

In regards to Megan Markle, I'm Scottish so we don't really get as into any Royal family events as the rest of the UK, but I like her, and I'm dying to see her dress, even though I know it needs to be really conservative.

In regards to Lydia, that ASOS haul was a shambles. Her breasts actually look PAINFUL in that blue dress.

I'm so glad she doesn't do those pointed nails any more as seen in that watch picture, I hated them as well they looked so bizarre.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Anyone watch Leannevlogs?
Controversial, Jeffree star or James Charles (saw hi mentioned above!) :|
I feel like I shouldn't, but I do love Jeffree & also sister Charles!

luci123_123
Learner
Learner

Post by luci123_123 »

Chick_pea wrote:
Honeybee745 wrote:I've always found her boobs extremely fake and over the top, but seeing them in that blue dress, I was truly shocked! I agree this has to be capsular contracture and she needs to do something about it asap - if not for health reasons, then at least for the looks of it.

When Victoria Beckham rebranded herself about a decade ago, she had her unnatural looking breast implants removed and replaced with something way more natural looking. That's when her career really started and she was finally taken seriously. Of course not just due to new beasts, but the new boobs were definitely part of the rebranding.

I'm sure Lydia would benefit from that as well.

First of all, she could make a whole series about it - reasons why, choosing the right doctor, interview with the doctor, the procedure itself, what to do to accelerate the healing process, etc.

Secondly, I'm sure she'd be way more attractive for certain brands who don't normally want to associate themselves with a plastic boobarella kind of person.
But can she get them for free or with a voucher?

And can Carrie get some too :(
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omg u ladies are killing me . All this laughing i started to make abs

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

Happywifehappylife wrote:
avabella wrote:Also, is this st tropez water tan actually any good? Asking for normal people that have actually used, not pay day reviewer that loves everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've not tried the st tropez or the vita liberata one but I watched one of Victoria vlogs last night when she did her tan in St Lucia. If you watch it in HD or high quality you can see its quite orange and patchy. Now...I don't buy into these tanning waters and here's why. I have been tanning for 20 years. I have always bought salon tanning solutions that go in the spray machines. I just put mine in a spray bottle and use a mitt. For the last 12 years I have been buying the clear spray solution and tada you have what these companies call tanning water. It literally is just clear tanning solution that professional salon companies have been using for decades. So if you have tried either of those brands original versions. Then they are most likely the same just without the colour guide bronzer in it. As for it not getting on your clothes. Well. No it won't initially because it has no colour but when your tan starts to wear off a little does get on your clothes.
LOL british people and their fake tans

missniksmils
Learner
Learner

Post by missniksmils »

Hullegc wrote:
Chick_pea wrote:
Honeybee745 wrote:I've always found her boobs extremely fake and over the top, but seeing them in that blue dress, I was truly shocked! I agree this has to be capsular contracture and she needs to do something about it asap - if not for health reasons, then at least for the looks of it.

When Victoria Beckham rebranded herself about a decade ago, she had her unnatural looking breast implants removed and replaced with something way more natural looking. That's when her career really started and she was finally taken seriously. Of course not just due to new beasts, but the new boobs were definitely part of the rebranding.

I'm sure Lydia would benefit from that as well.

First of all, she could make a whole series about it - reasons why, choosing the right doctor, interview with the doctor, the procedure itself, what to do to accelerate the healing process, etc.

Secondly, I'm sure she'd be way more attractive for certain brands who don't normally want to associate themselves with a plastic boobarella kind of person.
But can she get them for free or with a voucher?

And can Carrie get some too :(
Jo cannon could buy the old implants off Depop??
This is one of my favourite replies ever!

Louisaholic
Debater
Debater

Post by Louisaholic »

[quote=

I've always wonder if she still buys fake designer items. I remember when she bought the petite malle and a couple of other luxury goods around the same time I wondered why she didn't do an unboxing, I also thought it odd she never really showed it up close. I would think as a "luxury blogger" (or whatever the hell she refers to herself these days) she would do an in depth unboxing/reveal. I chalked it up to her being busy with wedding prep at the time but seeing as how she goes on and on about her other designer bags I would think she'd take any opportunity to show her "wealth", unless of course she didn't want to get called out.[/quote]

ive always said that about her pouchette metis - the vachetta hasnt darkened alot in 2 years which makes me super suspect.

fuglypuglover
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fuglypuglover »

MoanyMinnie wrote:There are several comments under the ASOS haul referring to all the negative comments - however I don't see one single negative comment! I also don't see any arguments from passive aggressive Lids. In fact in the entire comment section I can see she's replied to 1 comment (it's a compliment- bet she's gutted she can't retweet YouTube comments)

I'll hold my hands up and admit I bought 3 items from her haul whilst watching the video and I have NEVER done that before..

I really think she would do so much better doing regular ASOS, H&M etc hauls, but of course she can't - as those stores/ brands are truly beneath her royal chavness.

couldn't stand this video - skipped through to see the outfits but i just can't stand her self-importance. She doesn't know how to talk about clothes at all.
"I need to avoid boohoo because they put out a lot of fast-fashion"
Newsflash - Asos, miss selfridge, even some of her beloved 'high end ' = club monaco, karen millen, reiss - are ALL fast-fashion, made in china, polyester crap - just with a higher-price-tag!

stop being snobby and pretending you know what you're talking about.

also 'I'll wear this white top and some tight white jeans when it's a really hot, so it's nice an cool ' = who wears tight jeans on a scorching hot day??

this was a comment on the video:
Unpopular opinion apparently but I loved you in this video! Not that I don’t when you are less formal haha but it really lets your intelligence shine!! Unlike many others in the blogging world you can describe and explain clothes with more than just “so cute” and “so pretty” and a video like this every now and again shows people that you don’t just whip out a camera and mindlessly blab but that you have an expertise, a filtered, curated choice you worked on to help your viewers find the best without having to waste time! So thank youuuu

- LIKE WHAT VIDEO AND WHO WERE YOU WATCHING - certainly wasn't watching the same thing -
"shows people that you don’t just whip out a camera and mindlessly blab but that you have an expertise" WHAT A JOKER :rofl: she cant be talking about lidl - WTH ? ?

sorry massive rant - this video annoyed me.

NEW thread name?
LIDL ELIES MIMI - ALWAYS WRITING IN CAPS BECOS IM PATRONISING AND SNOBBY - NOT AN AD - #YESITIS - I DIDNT GET GIVEN A VOUCHER LOVELIES - PRETENDING TO BE RELATABLE WITH ASOS HAUL (i'll be returning it all)

:rofl:

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Image Subconsciously tweeting that she's dead jealous of Victoria's insane work schedule so far this yearImage
Is she begging for zoflora? :o

kurkuma wrote:
31102507_616397075387372_3756778739573194752_n.jpg
Two questions:
1) What's up with her face? It looks like she got even more fillers in her cheeks.
2) And how many white jumpsuits does a woman need?!
A LOT. Shit doesn't come out in a 30 degree wash.
Persephone_moon wrote:
Petty_Le_Pew wrote:Wow, her flog is pure shite!

Buys storage furniture from Ikea (ooh soz 'ekea') but says she's found/fallen in love a table that costs £10,000 I'm confused lol. Get real Lydl! I'll be amazed if she can blag, brag or beg about it into her bungalow.

She is such a pretentious chav. Oh, and since you read here Lydl/Scarrie, no one who knows how to wash clothes (because you definitely don't), washes towels and sheets on 30! Yuck! :barf:

And turn that fake lisp off!! :x Basically full of it, fake laughing, fake lips/nose/cheeks, and fake knowledge on skincare. I hope her subs don't take her word as gospel and actually do research!
Im no domestic goddess... but can’t this bish afford a washer with presets? Like you just turn the dial to choose sheets, towels, whites, delicates, hand wash, etc or can’t LuxeLidl not afford a luxe washing machine?

Even better, my washer does auto dispense, I just fill up the dispenser drawer once every 3ish weeks and we're done. And I do a lot of washing, best thing I ever did was upgrade to a fancy, all flashing but no dancing washing machine. Even better, it can do a wash via wifi remotely...and it tells my watch when a load has finished :D I love my washing machine :oops:

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

lydiathefake wrote:
lol what's wrong with fake tan? We barely get any sun here & I don't fancy the sunbeds.
If done properly it can look nice. I've been wearing fake tan on and off over 20 years & a lot of people ask if i've been away!
It's not ALWAYS a bad thing.

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

avabella wrote:I’m a Brit (well, a Scot!)...

Meghan Markle is a social climber for sure.

As is Lydia.

The difference is, Meghan is good at it.

The Money-Grabbers are probably waiting for their wedding invite.
avabella wrote:Why does her latest vlog feel like an interview for QVC?
I felt like I was being talked to like I was a child. Incredibly patronisiing.

And if she says 'pop it on' one more time I'm going to send her a bag of chicken shit in the post.
Food_n_chill wrote:Image

So she said she’d POP this top with something contrasting... like WHITE JEANS. omg, white is a very close colour to the colour of the top, that is not a contrast colour. Denim jeans yes, or any other darker colour would be contrasting, but not white Image

She'll look like a vanilla sundae...oh wait, she already does.
Gusber wrote:Lidl apologises for her intro being long, formal and rambling, tells us her intention is for it to be as informative and punchy as possible, then admits that she’s failing miserably, as it’s long and rambly. Yes Lidl. We know. We’re the unfortunate buggers who just endured it! #yawn

Honestly, she comes across like a ten year old doing a play for her parents. The intention is to sound serious and professional but within all the words, she’s not actually SAID anything! :roll:
She's so lazy, there were so many places in the blog that she should have edited out; repeating herself, rambling, breathing...

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Hoofhearted wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote: Subconsciously tweeting that she's dead jealous of Victoria's insane work schedule so far this year[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 9c8551.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180509</span><span>/</span><span>dbdd873373e8ec97b0ed0b0f5a9c8551</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Is she begging for zoflora? :o

kurkuma wrote:
31102507_616397075387372_3756778739573194752_n.jpg
Two questions:
1) What's up with her face? It looks like she got even more fillers in her cheeks.
2) And how many white jumpsuits does a woman need?!
A LOT. Shit doesn't come out in a 30 degree wash.
Persephone_moon wrote:
Petty_Le_Pew wrote:Wow, her flog is pure shite!

Buys storage furniture from Ikea (ooh soz 'ekea') but says she's found/fallen in love a table that costs £10,000 I'm confused lol. Get real Lydl! I'll be amazed if she can blag, brag or beg about it into her bungalow.

She is such a pretentious chav. Oh, and since you read here Lydl/Scarrie, no one who knows how to wash clothes (because you definitely don't), washes towels and sheets on 30! Yuck! :barf:

And turn that fake lisp off!! :x Basically full of it, fake laughing, fake lips/nose/cheeks, and fake knowledge on skincare. I hope her subs don't take her word as gospel and actually do research!
Im no domestic goddess... but can’t this bish afford a washer with presets? Like you just turn the dial to choose sheets, towels, whites, delicates, hand wash, etc or can’t LuxeLidl not afford a luxe washing machine?

Even better, my washer does auto dispense, I just fill up the dispenser drawer once every 3ish weeks and we're done. And I do a lot of washing, best thing I ever did was upgrade to a fancy, all flashing but no dancing washing machine. Even better, it can do a wash via wifi remotely...and it tells my watch when a load has finished :D I love my washing machine :oops:
Okayyyy so I'm actually really envious of your washer! We are in the midst of moving house... can I ask what washer it is? We need a new one!
:D

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Hoofhearted wrote:
avabella wrote:I’m a Brit (well, a Scot!)...

Meghan Markle is a social climber for sure.

As is Lydia.

The difference is, Meghan is good at it.

The Money-Grabbers are probably waiting for their wedding invite.
avabella wrote:Why does her latest vlog feel like an interview for QVC?
I felt like I was being talked to like I was a child. Incredibly patronisiing.

And if she says 'pop it on' one more time I'm going to send her a bag of chicken shit in the post.
Food_n_chill wrote:Image

So she said she’d POP this top with something contrasting... like WHITE JEANS. omg, white is a very close colour to the colour of the top, that is not a contrast colour. Denim jeans yes, or any other darker colour would be contrasting, but not white

She'll look like a vanilla sundae...oh wait, she already does.
Gusber wrote:Lidl apologises for her intro being long, formal and rambling, tells us her intention is for it to be as informative and punchy as possible, then admits that she’s failing miserably, as it’s long and rambly. Yes Lidl. We know. We’re the unfortunate buggers who just endured it! #yawn

Honestly, she comes across like a ten year old doing a play for her parents. The intention is to sound serious and professional but within all the words, she’s not actually SAID anything! :roll:
She's so lazy, there were so many places in the blog that she should have edited out; repeating herself, rambling, breathing...
A VANILLA SUNDAE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

lydiathefake wrote:
Happywifehappylife wrote:
avabella wrote:Also, is this st tropez water tan actually any good? Asking for normal people that have actually used, not pay day reviewer that loves everything.

I've not tried the st tropez or the vita liberata one but I watched one of Victoria vlogs last night when she did her tan in St Lucia. If you watch it in HD or high quality you can see its quite orange and patchy. Now...I don't buy into these tanning waters and here's why. I have been tanning for 20 years. I have always bought salon tanning solutions that go in the spray machines. I just put mine in a spray bottle and use a mitt. For the last 12 years I have been buying the clear spray solution and tada you have what these companies call tanning water. It literally is just clear tanning solution that professional salon companies have been using for decades. So if you have tried either of those brands original versions. Then they are most likely the same just without the colour guide bronzer in it. As for it not getting on your clothes. Well. No it won't initially because it has no colour but when your tan starts to wear off a little does get on your clothes.
LOL british people and their fake tans

I'm told my legs are so white they're actually blue :o :D

I'm not a sun goddess (worry too much about looking like an old leather handbag/skin cancer/burning) so rock the english rose look. Except today I look more like a squashed dandelion.

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

issy wrote:Image

OK people ‘fess up - which one of you was it ImageImageImage
And yes the video was so inauthentic. And that comment about lace and gold felt condescending.

This is NOT ME (sarcasm) LOL

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

Spangles11 wrote:lydiathefake
It's a Bosch one. I stroke it :rofl: (not really...)

I'll try and find a link.

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

Is Pixle absent? I may have missed her in my mega mammoth catch-up but don't think I saw her post :(

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

Spangles, it's this one:

http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/product-lis ... WAWH8660GB

But I didn't pay that much, I shopped around and got it for about £550-600 from an independent that did next day delivery. I got it last year and truly love it. I was going to go for another top-loader but we'd just redone the bootroom and couldn't accommodate it (it would have looked wrong and so out of place) and I'm so glad I went for this now.

Return to “Lydia Millen”