The many fillered faces of lidl & the thermocrap machine #21

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The many fillered faces of lidl & the thermocrap machine

Post by Persephone_moon »

Also, I find if fucking hilarious how she goes on about her sizing in this video... Lidl you aren’t a size 4, get over yourself. If a size 6 is too tight, you’re a fucking 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

Elizabeth_13 wrote:Interesting.... so I clicked on the link to the denim jumpsuit because (no hate) it’s something I would probably wear (because I’m in my 20’s- it’s questionable for a 30 year old woman though) Only to find that it’s part of the petite line. Interesting considering the petite line is generally for those who are 5’3 and under. Fits pretty well on Lidl here so now I’m really doubting she’s 5’8 or whatever she said.

Don’t worry can’t buy it anyway because I’m 5’10 and there is no chance it would fit me.

i think asos has a petite line a normal one and a tall one for the same clothes like dorothy perkins

Elizabeth_13
Learner
Learner

Post by Elizabeth_13 »

marakoojah_ wrote:
Elizabeth_13 wrote:Interesting.... so I clicked on the link to the denim jumpsuit because (no hate) it’s something I would probably wear (because I’m in my 20’s- it’s questionable for a 30 year old woman though) Only to find that it’s part of the petite line. Interesting considering the petite line is generally for those who are 5’3 and under. Fits pretty well on Lidl here so now I’m really doubting she’s 5’8 or whatever she said.

Don’t worry can’t buy it anyway because I’m 5’10 and there is no chance it would fit me.

i think asos has a petite line a normal one and a tall one for the same clothes like dorothy perkins
Oh I know (I love that they have a tall line), it’s just the one she linked in the description box was for the petite style. It’s just funny she fits it, you wouldn’t think so considering she claims she’s 5’7 or 5’8. Especially with a jumpsuit, they’re really difficult to wear if you’re too tall for it

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

Happywifehappylife wrote:
femaleskater wrote:
avabella wrote:Lolled so hard at this.

This is a gardener preparing part of the route of the Royal Wedding.

Hm speaking of the royal wedding, Ik this is OT, but how do y'all brits feel about Meghan Markle??? (Ok Ik I went off on people talking about Claire too much but I literally want to make a comparison between sparkles and lidl and want to see what y'all think of her first).

Im not a brit as per say but i have dual nationality as my parents are brits. I know a lot of people like her. What I have seen of her in interviews. I find something off with her aswell but it doesn't bother me either way.
I am a Brit and I think she is OK. She is clearly very talented and her soft skills are there for all to see. I hope she can make a difference with her choice of charitable causes, but let's face it she has got to be better than Dolitte and Doless

BlakeY
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BlakeY »

notredame13 wrote:I don't understand why Lydia needs a ride-on lawn mower, her backyard isn't really that big.

Our backyard is larger than hers and my husband just uses the push mower for it. I've only seen people with very large properties (larger than an acre) buy ride on lawn mowers lol. Will they even have enough room in the back to manoeuvre that thing?

edit: Did anyone notice how her clothes are drying on some sort of hanger in the bathroom? LOL buy a damn drying machine for god's sake. She could easily get a decent priced one for far less than the cost of her designer bags.

If Lydia really did buy that house outright (cash) then that is the possibly the only intelligent thing she has done thus far
Hoping for a sponsored dryer perhaps.

itaintyourname
Learner
Learner

Post by itaintyourname »

Image still can’t get over the boob GAP

Last edited by itaintyourname on Wed May 09, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlakeY
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BlakeY »

itaintyourname wrote:[img]<A class=vglnk href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... fdb10b.jpg[/img" rel=nofollow vglnk_1525925367380="349"><SPAN>https</SPAN><SPAN>://</SPAN><SPAN>uploads</SPAN><SPAN>.</SPAN><SPAN>tapatalk</SPAN><SPAN>-</SPAN><SPAN>cdn</SPAN><SPAN>.</SPAN><SPAN>com</SPAN><SPAN>/</SPAN><SPAN>20180510</SPAN><SPAN>/</SPAN><SPAN>e69e69f3c3183e1e14eaf2129efdb10b</SPAN><SPAN>.</SPAN><SPAN>jpg</SPAN><SPAN>[/</SPAN><SPAN>img</SPAN></A>] still can’t get over the GAP

So that's why she needed to get the ikea storages. Cant be shooting a clothes haul video with all her "temporary" clothes rack and shoes rack.

itaintyourname
Learner
Learner

Post by itaintyourname »

Sophiesgossip wrote:I feel like she was trying to exactly like Emma Hill. The way it was shot, the hand movements, the unnecessary explanations of the products... very original once again Lidl
I know. But Lidl’s version is more like a amateur HSN or QVC infomercial... Here’s the line, “now, for 19.99, you are gonna get the granny lace blouse and the potato sack dress. Shipping and handling not included.”

incognitomode
Lurker
Lurker

Post by incognitomode »

itaintyourname wrote:Image
still can’t get over the boob GAP
Yikes, she needs to sell a few bags and get her boobs redone ASAP. I'm perfectly fine with boob jobs, but it looks like she might have capsular contracture.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

There are several comments under the ASOS haul referring to all the negative comments - however I don't see one single negative comment! I also don't see any arguments from passive aggressive Lids. In fact in the entire comment section I can see she's replied to 1 comment (it's a compliment- bet she's gutted she can't retweet YouTube comments)

I'll hold my hands up and admit I bought 3 items from her haul whilst watching the video and I have NEVER done that before..

I really think she would do so much better doing regular ASOS, H&M etc hauls, but of course she can't - as those stores/ brands are truly beneath her royal chavness.

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

I guess we need to appreciate she actually made an Asos haul, although of course she wouldn't usually shop there blah blah. - She prefers Ikea, Poundland, Primark (for her leggings ^^) nowadays etc.. Oh, and H&M, but only if she's advertising it. - Big news: Her "luxe" image is completely messed up anyway, and Asos actutally offers some more expensive brands too, so it's really beyond me why she feels too good to shop there...
I have to admit I really like some of the clothing in that haul. However, why did she have to pair everything with those horrible espadrilles again?! :roll: I guess getting some new sandals from Asos would have been too much. But some of the outfits might even have looked better with her Gucci slippers or her Manolos. Those espadrilles look so stupid especially with the first dress and all those cropped leg jeans...
I guess this could have been a quite nice video. She put more effort in it than in any other video we've seen from her recently, but she really needs to change her attitude towards "cheaper" (aka non-designer) clothing and she also needs to be more creative with putting outfits together (read: don't put the same shoes with every outfit etc.).

I'll add some pictures for everyone who doesn't like to watch the video. Have I mentioned I really really hate those espadrilles?
1234.png
56789.png
PS: To the person who asked what the basket is for: I guess after she filmed that haul, she put all of the clothes in the basket and gave them to Carrie! Carrie used to work for Asos, so the clothes are good enough for her. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Honeybee745
Debater
Debater

Post by Honeybee745 »

I've always found her boobs extremely fake and over the top, but seeing them in that blue dress, I was truly shocked! I agree this has to be capsular contracture and she needs to do something about it asap - if not for health reasons, then at least for the looks of it.

When Victoria Beckham rebranded herself about a decade ago, she had her unnatural looking breast implants removed and replaced with something way more natural looking. That's when her career really started and she was finally taken seriously. Of course not just due to new beasts, but the new boobs were definitely part of the rebranding.

I'm sure Lydia would benefit from that as well.

First of all, she could make a whole series about it - reasons why, choosing the right doctor, interview with the doctor, the procedure itself, what to do to accelerate the healing process, etc.

Secondly, I'm sure she'd be way more attractive for certain brands who don't normally want to associate themselves with a plastic boobarella kind of person.

Chick_pea
Debater
Debater

Post by Chick_pea »

Honeybee745 wrote:I've always found her boobs extremely fake and over the top, but seeing them in that blue dress, I was truly shocked! I agree this has to be capsular contracture and she needs to do something about it asap - if not for health reasons, then at least for the looks of it.

When Victoria Beckham rebranded herself about a decade ago, she had her unnatural looking breast implants removed and replaced with something way more natural looking. That's when her career really started and she was finally taken seriously. Of course not just due to new beasts, but the new boobs were definitely part of the rebranding.

First of all, she could make a whole series about it - reasons why, choosing the right doctor, interview with the doctor, the procedure itself, what to do to accelerate the healing process, etc.

Secondly, I'm sure she'd be way more attractive for certain brands who don't normally want to associate themselves with a plastic boobarella kind of person.
But can she get them for free or with a voucher?

And can Carrie get some too :(

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Honeybee745 wrote:I've always found her boobs extremely fake and over the top, but seeing them in that blue dress, I was truly shocked! I agree this has to be capsular contracture and she needs to do something about it asap - if not for health reasons, then at least for the looks of it.

Gosh you don't expect her to put effort in to her work like that do you. She could have filmed similar to that for her wedding, but no, it was all shrouded in secrecy, For no apparent reason. Also, the new home. She said she wasn't doing a 'tour' but we have seen it all now. She could have made much better videos if she put the effort in.

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

Lidl, take note...

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

starviolet wrote:Ugh I don't like Mimi Ikon, rawbeautykristi or Jamie Genevieve... I guess there's no hope left for me haha. I dislike them all. Even when one of them seems OK on youtube and I start following them on their other social media, I immediately regret it because on there you see them in another light, how they really are... blegh. The few people I still like are people with really small channels so they aren't rotten and corrupted by $$ yet.

I'd still love any recommendations...
I'm not sure what style of youtuber you like but I love watching Rachel Talbot, kalyn Nicholson, misslizheart, alex garza, molly sims, Chloe morello, nikkia joy, becca Bristow, anniejaffrey, eman, mixed makeup, sugar mumma, sunkissalba, lustrelux, Kendra Atkins, Angie bellemere, Byron Talbot, Carli Bybel, Emma miller..... there's so many!! Haha

Last edited by Vampy5555 on Wed May 09, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

starviolet wrote:Ugh I don't like Mimi Ikon, rawbeautykristi or Jamie Genevieve... I guess there's no hope left for me haha. I dislike them all. Even when one of them seems OK on youtube and I start following them on their other social media, I immediately regret it because on there you see them in another light, how they really are... blegh. The few people I still like are people with really small channels so they aren't rotten and corrupted by $$ yet.

I'm not sure what style of youtuber you like but I love watching Rachel Talbot, kalyn Nicholson, misslizheart, alex garza, molly sims, Chloe morello, nikkia joy, becca Bristow, anniejaffrey, eman, mixed makeup, sugar mumma, sunkissalba, lustrelux, Kendra Atkins, Angie bellemere, Byron Talbot, Carlo Bybel, Emma miller..... there's so many!! Haha

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

I'm not sure what style of youtuber you like but I love watching Rachel Talbot, kalyn Nicholson, misslizheart, alex garza, molly sims, Chloe morello, nikkia joy, becca Bristow, anniejaffrey, eman, mixed makeup, sugar mumma, sunkissalba, lustrelux, Kendra Atkins, Angie bellemere, Byron Talbot, Carlo Bybel, Emma miller..... there's so many!! Haha

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

So sorry guys for the triple post, my app stuffed up and posted it numerous times & it's not letting me delete them

Hullegc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hullegc »

Chick_pea wrote:

But can she get them for free or with a voucher?

And can Carrie get some too :(
Jo cannon could buy the old implants off Depop??

Return to “Lydia Millen”