Minks4All

Re: Minks4All

Post by Guest »

Oops, I guess the Coco handle is off the wishlist for now. I seriously thought she would buy it.

She still says that the Reissue is the last black Chanel bag she'll have; her next Chanel will need to have color.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Something is going on with her weight again. I've been watching here and there and sometimes I noticed her face and neck appears to be fuller/thicker. Fast forward a few videos and it's thin again. At first I thought it was my imagination, but if you pay close attention you can see how her weight is fluctuating from week to week.

I started noticing this a few weeks ago.

Something is off.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by YouTuberr »

I don’t want this to sound mean, but perhaps she has a binging problem?

I started to notice the same thing as well.

I know when I pig out over the weekend my face looks more bloated.

Post by Guest »

Her latest vlog was boring. She seems awkward and uncomfortable vlogging like she doesn’t know what to say and she sounds so serious and sad most of the time. Very different from the Minnie in her sit down videos. Interestingly enough she doesn’t show herself in her home with Edward or getting ready with a cup of coffee and breakfast. She must be ashamed that her home doesn’t match the lifestyle she’s trying to portray. I’d have a lot more respect for her if she was honest about it instead of hiding it.

It’s weird that her husband doesn’t want to be in the vlogs, but he’s there the whole time talking to her and we can hear everything he says. Minnie says he’s too shy to be on camera, yet he was on camera in a silly Santa costume at Christmas. He must be really self conscious.

Watching her try on tops was awkward. The size medium was too tight across the boobs and shoulders and the large fit perfectly, yet she said it was “too flowy” around the waist. It’s supposed to be flowy around the waist! She just didn’t want to admit that she’s a size large on top. If she wants something more fitted then go for a different style — but she won’t because she’s meatier on top and she wants to conceal it which is fine, but you cannot wear a medium until you lose more weight in and around the chest.

She really has food issues. That was weird and I would have edited all that footage out. She went on and on about how she could only eat 1/4 of the food because of how filling the carbs were. Why even bring attention to it? Why not film yourself taking a bite of your burger and fries with a smile and be done with it?? She harbored on the food for too long and seemed unhappy and uncomfortable. It was a weird ending to an awkward vlog. She should stick to sit down videos, she does much better with those.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

I'm probably going to hell for this comment but since it's a gossip site and all...

every time I see her videos on my YouTube feed now the song lyrics "so I made her the queen of my double wide trailer...." run through my head

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

I saw her trying on the tops and I thought exactly the same. The medium was a little too small, but the large fit perfectly. She's shopping at Express, not having tailored made blouses for goodness sakes. And she must LOVE that Saint Style top as we saw it twice during the vlog. Paired with different bottoms of course.

What was with those ugly ass Gucci shoes she tried on? Just because it has a label doesn't make it right. Those damn black mules looked like homemade bedroom slippers or a Christmas tree ornament....and don't even let me get started on the ones with the pearl embellishments. And who tries on one shoe...especially heels? Where they do that at?

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I don’t think those shirts suit her build, they tend to work better on someone more flat chested.

I think she’s shopping at stores that are a little young for her. She should try Ann Taylor Loft, the cuts might work better.

Post by Guest »

YouTuberr wrote:I don’t think those shirts suit her build, they tend to work better on someone more flat chested.

I think she’s shopping at stores that are a little young for her. She should try Ann Taylor Loft, the cuts might work better.
She dresses like someone stuck in their early 20’s. She’s one of those people who is stuck in a time warp of when she probably looked her best for that era and has never progressed. The super long hair all one length, the makeup, the super short fitted shorts — all scream 15 years ago. It’s a very dated look on her. She might be intimidated to try a fresh more modern approach to her look. She looks the same from year to year since she started her channel like 8 years ago (I think).

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

She's just so fake to me now. In the latest vlog MM #183 someone asks a question regarding how to deal with friends who talk about other friends purchasing luxury handbags. The way that Minks answered that questions shows that she hit a nerve.

Oh yeah...that cold shoulder shirt she's wearing is horrible and looks terrible on her.

And is any question not a "fantastic or great question"?

It annoys me even more than before that she talks and speaks as if she's really into luxury and she's living in a trailer home. Sorry, but that's just so off putting.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Yes, she was getting quite wound up over the question about friends making fun of you for being into fancy bags.

My mom and I hate those cold shoulder shirts, we always say they look like they belong on someone in a trailer park.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

What is with these so-called luxury collectors pushing these knock-off brand t-shirts by ellandemm? I don't think it's okay to promote t-shirts that are knock off from the brands that put in the hard work and money. In today's video Minks has on a t-shirt from ellandemm with J'adore displayed across the pocket. I know damn well J'adore didn't give ellandemm to include their brand on her merchandise. How is Minks ok with promoting this obvious rip-off?

Someone please explain this to me.

Post by Guest »

drogers4205 wrote:What is with these so-called luxury collectors pushing these knock-off brand t-shirts by ellandemm? I don't think it's okay to promote t-shirts that are knock off from the brands that put in the hard work and money. In today's video Minks has on a t-shirt from ellandemm with J'adore displayed across the pocket. I know damn well J'adore didn't give ellandemm to include their brand on her merchandise. How is Minks ok with promoting this obvious rip-off?

Apparently she's OK with a fellow YouTuber making knock-off aka fake luxury clothing apparel, but when it comes to the bags themselves or small leather goods then it's wrong.

She says she doesn't judge people who buy fake luxury goods ie; made in China, bitch, but 2 or 3 years ago when her friend said she wanted to buy a Louis Vuitton round coin purse from someone on Craigslist for like $40, Minnie insisted it had to be fake and went with her. Of course it was fake, but her girlfriend didn't care and bought it anyway and you could see that Minnie was trying to be supportive of her friend but she was judging her all the same. And then wanted to do a storytime/comparison video and asked said friend if she could borrow the fake coin purse to make a video.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

poshspice88 wrote:
drogers4205 wrote:What is with these so-called luxury collectors pushing these knock-off brand t-shirts by ellandemm? I don't think it's okay to promote t-shirts that are knock off from the brands that put in the hard work and money. In today's video Minks has on a t-shirt from ellandemm with J'adore displayed across the pocket. I know damn well J'adore didn't give ellandemm to include their brand on her merchandise. How is Minks ok with promoting this obvious rip-off?

Apparently she's OK with a fellow YouTuber making knock-off aka fake luxury clothing apparel, but when it comes to the bags themselves or small leather goods then it's wrong.

She says she doesn't judge people who buy fake luxury goods ie; made in China, bitch, but 2 or 3 years ago when her friend said she wanted to buy a Louis Vuitton round coin purse from someone on Craigslist for like $40, Minnie insisted it had to be fake and went with her. Of course it was fake, but her girlfriend didn't care and bought it anyway and you could see that Minnie was trying to be supportive of her friend but she was judging her all the same. And then wanted to do a storytime/comparison video and asked said friend if she could borrow the fake coin purse to make a video.

I remember the video with the fake coin purse.

So she's just ok with wearing and promoting the fake Saint Laurent, J'Dore and LV stuff now? If that ain't trailer park mentality I don't know what is. It just proves that you can't by class or good taste. Mind you I wouldn't judge the average person out hear wearing fakes, but the average person isn't on youtube and other social media platforms touting themselves as luxury collectors.

ETA: I had to think about it for a moment. I'm not sure why I expect different from her. She's the same women who is pulling up to her trailer each day in her luxury BMW vehicle. Carry on.

Post by Guest »

I’ve pretty much stopped watching her at this point. I just can’t with her now that I know then type of life she lives. There are people I hate watch for fun, but with Minks it’s unbearable because I used to like her and I really think she’s a nice person.

I don’t judge anyone who isn’t rich because I am definitely far from it. That said, I live in a big California city and pay over $2k for a nice apartment that’s gated and in a secure neighborhood. I only have one Chanel and a couple longchamps and I don't drive a luxury vehicle. I can’t imagine living in a double wide driving a BMW SUV and having all those expensive things. Maybe her neighbors are nice and wouldn’t steal from her, but I’d have to wonder if they look out their windows and wonder why she spends so much.

NYCkitty
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by NYCkitty »

I love LuxMommy! I like her personality and she's got great style. I can't believe anyone would seriously like WendysTheLovingFifty because she seems like such a nice lady to me, but I can understand people thinking she's boring.

I still like Minks4All but I have to admit, I can't remember when was the last time I watched one of her videos. I've been pretty busy and while I do think her Monday videos are super informative, I just haven't. :-?

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by ytaddict3 »

NYCkitty wrote:I love LuxMommy! I like her personality and she's got great style. I can't believe anyone would seriously like WendysTheLovingFifty because she seems like such a nice lady to me, but I can understand people thinking she's boring.

I still like Minks4All but I have to admit, I can't remember when was the last time I watched one of her videos. I've been pretty busy and while I do think her Monday videos are super informative, I just haven't. :-?
The one I don't understand people watching is that Leo Lion LV. Her channel is gaining speed. Her face scares me and she has some serious shopping issues. She is no spring chicken. I wonder if her husband watches their retirement money disappearing at an alarming rate? She needs serious therapy stat. Don't you all think they have some serious problems in their lives to want popularity online by people watching them spend money? It's weird.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

ytaddict3 wrote:
NYCkitty wrote:I love LuxMommy! I like her personality and she's got great style. I can't believe anyone would seriously like WendysTheLovingFifty because she seems like such a nice lady to me, but I can understand people thinking she's boring.

The one I don't understand people watching is that Leo Lion LV. Her channel is gaining speed. Her face scares me and she has some serious shopping issues. She is no spring chicken. I wonder if her husband watches their retirement money disappearing at an alarming rate? She needs serious therapy stat. Don't you all think they have some serious problems in their lives to want popularity online by people watching them spend money? It's weird.
First time I came across Leo Lion LV I had to click off because her face is terrifying. She looks like a proper eye-of-newt-and-toe-of-frog witch.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

ytaddict3 wrote:

She is a weird one to watch. Not only is her face scarey, but that whispered voice of hers is irritating as all get out. Youtube for these self-proclaimed luxury folks has become nothing more than a competition to outdo the other now.

p.s. Leo Lion has her own page here on GG now.

Post by Guest »

Just poking through her IG today and she's so unbelievably small from her hips down. I know she runs so that has helped immensely in slimming down in addition to her clean diet -- very well done. However, I wish she would get herself a trainer to help with her belly to make it more proportionate to the rest of her (her arms and shoulders are quite small, but she is very large busted). Between that and her pumpkin head (I'm being extra snarky, sorry Minks) she looks off when you see her in a full body shot. The only thing I can think of that isn't invasive for her face (and possibly for the midsection) is coolsculpting. She was smart to whittle down and get healthy before she hits 40. And if she incorporates weights, she says she hates working out, then she could eat more and gain muscle which raises the metabolism significantly and burns fat more effeciently and longer than running alone.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

I'm still baffled about how her face changes so much from one video to the next. Last two videos her face were very full and round. Fast forward one video and it's thin again.

Someone earlier mentioned maybe she's purging and I'm starting to wonder.

Return to “Minks4All”