Lucia Tepper

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lucia Tepper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

So on her insta she says she got more Coastal Scents PR palettes but she doesn't like them so now she's worried she spent $20 on those blue singles if they're crap. GIRL. You got sent probably $100+ of FREE stuff from them, and you spent $20... Fucking CHILL. Cheapskate. :roll:

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by peachiez »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:So on her insta she says she got more Coastal Scents PR palettes but she doesn't like them so now she's worried she spent $20 on those blue singles if they're crap. GIRL. You got sent probably $100+ of FREE stuff from them, and you spent $20... Fucking CHILL. Cheapskate. :roll:
I hope CS and other companies are reading what she's saying. No more PR for her! Side note, they're $1 eyeshadows.... you can't be expecting Natasha Denona. (not that she's ever tried Natasha Denona)

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Lucia Tepper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She hasn’t been sent PR from Coastal Scents themselves. A lot of her PR including the CS stuff comes from websites that sell multiple brands like Trading Mekka (which I’d never heard of until she was bragging about getting PR from them) and of course she received the Hush stuff and a few things from Octoly. If she’s made it onto any brand’s PR radar they’ve obviously taken one look at this hot mess express and decided not to send her anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

An informal video on personal responsibility - complete with likes/dislikes disabled! :rofl:

She says she's not a minimalist but she is anti-consumerist (but her definition is different to most people). :tu:

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

Either she is wearing the same shirt as a few days ago from her insta story when she was already sick and is still sick, or she filmed this and let it sit for a few days.

And no Lucia, if it was up to you you would never buy something, you'd get shit send your way for free.

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

Comments are already disappearing on the new video. This is the only critical comment I'm seeing. At least one response is missing (either blocked, in moderation, or deleted).

"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

I know it's an informal video but sweet baby jesus that lighting is awful.

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

Okay, I finished the video. I still think it's just damage control to try to reign in her channel. She's lost over 30 subs over the last month. She's upset and trying to do anything she can to save her channel. I don't think she realizes the more she speaks and tries to explain herself, the worse she looks. More people are just going to unsub. :?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Why do her thumbnails always look like they were made on Windows 99? Is this the crap she turns in for school projects? Lmao

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

That Melinda person from the last screenshot I posted is on a roll. (She clearly needs to join us here.)

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater

Post by Lil_Toast3r »

So I'm watching her stupid video... Ok, so I feel like she's copying Liv. The shitty video quality and the "taking responsibility" . LOL. A little too late Chia seed!

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

I hope it's not annoying of me to post all these screenshots. I figure she's going to delete anything remotely negative, so I may as well make a little archive of critical comments here for posterity! I think this one might have already been deleted. I just went back to check if there were more replies, and now I can't find it. (But screenshots live on!)

twistedangel
Learner
Learner

Post by twistedangel »

I just saw the video and WTF!?

She says that her mind is blown that people have missed the point of her videos. My mind is blown that she thinks she’s been very clear and that she thinks she makes perfect sense.

At what point has she ever explicitly and clearly stated that the objectives of her videos, and specifically the Makeup Your Mind series, is to address marketing? I thought the series was about her sharing her uninformed opinions with people. She’s said in previous videos she doesn’t understand branding at all. How are you going to talk about marketing without understanding branding? And how does she think she will effectively talk about being a conscious consumer and marketing without addressing personal responsibility? Personal responsibility and conscious consumerism go hand in hand.

Oh, and now every time I see her I sing the Chia pet song in my head, so thanks for that association :rofl:

jenibear105
Talker
Talker

Post by jenibear105 »

Her video is literally about how she is NOT blaming others...but here she is, blaming her viewers.. LMAO OK

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Also why does she assume people could only possibly dislike her channel because they didn’t understand the points she was trying make? Um no Chia Pet, we understood.

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

Is she really that stupid?

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

Slackerbitch wrote:Is she really that stupid?
Yes.

And there is no way she can blame it on me misunderstanding how right she is. She really is that stupid.

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

thatsranunculus wrote:I hope it's not annoying of me to post all these screenshots. I figure she's going to delete anything remotely negative, so I may as well make a little archive of critical comments here for posterity! I think this one might have already been deleted. I just went back to check if there were more replies, and now I can't find it. (But screenshots live on!)
Honestly I know I personally really appreciate it, because otherwise I wouldn't see them otherwise, so thanks!
"Buy a mug." - Moochia Tapper.

pipeitupcubz
Talker
Talker

Post by pipeitupcubz »

the only thing she made clear is that she reads on here lol. we are not confused Lucia, thousands of people are not confused. you're just unable to get your point across clearly. she makes all these hateful videos bashing companies and influencers and then decides to make a video putting the blame on us. good job :roll:

MaximumMelinda
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MaximumMelinda »

Hey everyone! I'm "Melinda" from the screencaps above (not my real name, haha). I've been lurking here for a while and when I saw my comment shared I took it as a sign that I needed to join in! I really enjoyed Lucia for a bit, but she has gone completely off the rails. The PR fuck-up was the big turning point for me...but honestly she had started getting annoying to me a little before that (just her whole arrogant attitude).

I'm not usually a person who comments on videos, and I'm pretty sure today was the first time I've ever commented on one of hers. I made the two responses you saw above, plus another that was elaborated a little more on those points (that she should consider taking "personal responsibility" for being incredibly unclear instead of deleting comments and implying that her viewers have poor comprehension skills). She blocked me. And I'm pretty sure she also blocked my other Google/YT account after I made a comment from that. She's entitled to do that, of course, but it makes her look bad that she's deleting every negative comment and not acknowledging legitimate criticism. Is there already a Blocked by Lucia Club, or am I the founding member? :rofl:

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”